*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

Hi everybody, I’d like to personally thank each and every reader for the support you have shown for this weekly pre-fight commentary. Thanks, Mom. Okay, that’s that I have done that, I’d like to say that CRUISIN’, aside from having a vaguely gay-looking Asian man standing askew in front of a symbol of man’s excess on its poster, is one hell of an event. The SFO’s top fighter is defending his light heavyweight title, pugnacious Pinoy Peeta Mellark will be in the house, as will African shooting star Oleewae Osie and dangerous Rodrigo Mendez. What’s more, Tim Horton’s is giving away one kilogram of lard to the first 1000 fans in attendance! Now that is Canadian goodwill for you!

Click top open CRUISIN

Once again, your favorite MMA reporter Chris Nylan is back for another edition of Typeout!: SFO’s Weekly Review, bringing you all the goodness our organization put up in TycoonLand. We will start where we left off last week, right after QUEST unfolded.

Four days after the aforementioned event, the SFO went back to hayashi’s Lounge for IN THE MIDDLE, an event aptly named by the organization’s resident genius, Owner extraordinaire and Origami enthusiast L Steve The H, because the event took place, you guessed it, right in the middle of the week. What a clever guy Steve is, really. Anyway the event was business as usual, meaning a huge success, a sold out arena and a nice card featuring awesome fighters.

Lucious Lafleur got back on track and succeeded to keep his record decent by not loosing to Jex Midnight after getting pummelled by Barry McLean in his last fight. Lafleur was heavily favored to win this one but Midnight did not go down easily and gave The Canadian Ninja a very strong opposition throughout the whole fight. At the end no one really seemed to have had the advantage long enough to earn a unanimous decision, but everybody was still surprised when a majority draw was announced. I also think Lafleur would have had a fair treatment from the judges by winning a close split decision. Still, with a draw, Lafleur manages not to have a losing streak and set back his record to a disappointing .500 rating. He will come out strong in his next fight, and I think you can bet on that.

Click to open Typeout! The SFO'd weekly review

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1624/bmm1thefinale.jpg

155 lbs 5 Ash Thomas v Razor Face 155 lbs title

185 lbs 5 Kublai Congo v Sir Brunswick 185 lbs title

145 lbs 3 William The Patriot v Tekeru Kobayashi

265+ lbs 3 Avtomat Kalashnikov v Jubei Kitagami

185 lbs 3 Viper Blackrebel v Bones Jones

205 lbs 3 Amir Verdune v Clydee Forte

185 lbs 3 Sami Assasi v Bob Probert

170 lbs 3 Brandon Chesterman v Shaniqua Gorbdinkle

170 lbs 3 Randall Harris v Rovan Turner

155 lbs 3 Johan Fransson v Louis St Laurent

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1624/bmm1thefinale.jpg

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8833/dirtydeedsc.jpg

265 lbs 3 Tom Joad v Roberto Kylos

155 lbs 3 Rick Diculous v Mark St James

145 lbs 3 Fletcher Huntington v Jesus Alejandro Uriza

135 lbs 3 Shave Face v Shinya Nakata

135 lbs 3 Cleophus Washington v Jill Leonard

265+ lbs 3 Lenard Jaques v Buck Blaze

145 lbs 3 Ilya Balev v Ken Kusotmatic

265+ lbs 3 Per Andersson v Al Rothstein

265 lbs 3 Chris Nylan v Dean Williams

155 lbs 3 Taco Mcgibblets v Tadhg Kieron O Dubhghaill

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8833/dirtydeedsc.jpg

http://a.imageshack.us/img812/604/cruisin.jpg

RESULTS FOR CRUISIN' ( 118.24 Event rating)

205 lbs 5 Travis Lucas def Rodrigo Mendez via first round TKO (strikes) at 02:21 205 lbs title

135 lbs 3 Hozumi Hasegawa def Peeta Mellark via first round KO (punches) at 00:23

170 lbs 3 Barney Stinson def Oleewae Osie via first round submission (RNC) at 04:28

265 lbs 3 Rashad Green def Bill Reuger via second round KO (strikes) at 01:46

155 lbs 3 Rodrigo Diaz def Rich Fleming via unanimous decision

170 lbs 3 Sergei Romanov def Marshall Law via first round TKO (strikes)at 01:35

265 lbs 3 Trey Oeuftete Zek Weknok via unanimous decision

135 lbs 3 Bryan Adams Eli Gabriel via unanimous decision

155 lbs 3 Mauri Ruoska def Tyson Jackon via unanimous decision

145 lbs 3 Don Taco def Arkadiusz Kaczmarek via unanimous decision

KO of the Night- For two straight events, the Hawthorne camp was embarassed by Jack Shit's camp as Hasegawa convincingly defeated Peeta Mellark in just 23 seconds. Hasegawa proved that his fists are made of steel when he only needed one swift combination to demolish Mellark's bid for the no.1 contendership. With this win, Hasegawa is now back on track after losing to the 135 kingpin, Charles Martel and as for Peeta Mellark it was a devastating loss that he'll need to overcome.

Subs of the Night- The award goes to Barney Stinson! This British comedy actor made a fool out of Oleewae Osie by dominating the African Nightmare enroute to a submission victory. Stinson was very persistent with his takedowns eventhough Osie showed great takedown defense. But once Stinson took the fight in the ground it only took a matter of attempts as Stinson was abled to lock in a rear naked choke that left Osie gasping for air and tapping in misery.

Fight of the Night- Travis Lucas vs Rodrigo Mendez title bout is our Fight of the Night. Supporting a combined 17-2 win-loss record coming into the cage, they were surely the cream of the crop in the deep light heavyweight bout. Lucas, the stand up beast/light heavyweight champ, dictated the pace of the fight by targeting the body and legs of the no.1 contender. He was successful in doing so as Mendez was gassed early in the round. The champion continued to work on the body of Mendez then he capitalized on a opportunity and delivered a Cro Cop-like head kick that sent Mendez stumbling into the ground. Looking to finish the fight, he didn't follow Mendez to the ground and instead waited for him to stand back up. Once back up, Lucas wasted no time in dropping a spinning back kick followed by a vicious hook that dropped Mendez and made the referee stop the fight. What a fight! Bravo to Lucas as he continues to face the best and beat them up like a man possessed.

Once again, all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in

Montreal and $500 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items

from BIOBONDS Montreal.

(Please PM Steve for prize issues.)

Please contact Remi, Dudley Fitz and Prez Steve to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

Hi everybody. Tonight is going to be a great night. DIRTY DEEDS, the SFO’s 65th event, will feature some great MMA warriors, including Rick Diculous and Tom Joad. Also appearing will be Shave Face, managed by the most paranoid manager in the game, Mr. terror. When his recent 20-win win streak trophy was exposed as fraudulent due to the cutting of any fighter who had lost during the streak, Terror went on a paranoid rant about how the GOODFELLAS were out to get him. Silly, sad, preposterous, and paranoid, the rant did make for some hilarious copy. During our weekly “Get Mr. Terror at all costs” meeting, several GOODFELLAS blew cream soda out of their noses while reading his attention-mongering diatribe. (ps- note to GOODFELLAS- we are now changing the name of our weekly “Get Mr. Terror at all costs” meeting to “Get the guy who is the biggest attention starved (who else would post about their back problems in an online MMA simulation forum- go to a doctor or post on homeremedy.com for Pete’s sake) paranoid cat in the game at all costs” meeting, just in case he sends a mole into the alliance)

DIRTY DEEDS COMMENTARY - JIMMY BUTLER

Steve and I talked before this write-up and resolved any issues. After reading this piece of shit introduction, I'm done with the SFO. I'll carry out existing contracts but it's over after that.

Steve and I talked before this write-up and resolved any issues. After reading this piece of shit introduction, I'm done with the SFO. I'll carry out existing contracts but it's over after that.

Jimmy asked me if I wanted to edit it before release and I didn't. I think your interview which will be released very shortly will show what you are all about.

You well knew I was on my last straw. It's too bad the organization I've had over 10 fighters in at all times for 6 months is coming to an ugly end.

This is between you and Jimmy.

Just putting my opinion in there, the pre-fight commentary is always biased and it pisses me off too, but I just ignore it most of the time, except that one time I posted that it was biased. Commentary is supposed to be neutral in my honest opinion. Completely, and utterly, unbiased commentary is something that keeps everybody happy. I've done commentary before and people have loved it, I never put down any fighter or manager and only went as far as to say, "I think this fighter will win or this fighter is expected to win in a brutal fashion due to his overwhelming skill and experience, etc." Nothing over the top that completely disrespects a manager or a fighter.

Just my two cents, not accusing anybody at all and I don't mean to offend anyone.

PS. To Mr. Terror, if you truly are leaving, good luck to you on behalf of myself and hopefully the rest of the Goodfellas, because I can give two shits what you do or do not do concerning your 20 fight streak. And I lost my title to you so if anything I should be one of the ones that are really pissed at you ;)

I kinda like the writer of the writeups having a personality even though it lead to me getting dissed in my only fight in SFO so far. Other orgs do it differently, makes the experience more varied.

There are several options here.

1) realize it's just a bunch of drivel written for fun regarding imaginary "managers" and "fighters" in an online browser-based simulation game.

2) Don't read it

3) Don't be such a thin-skinned pussy

Terror can dish it out, but he can't take it. In his quote he accuses Steve of purposely arranging fights that he can't win. He tries to refute that his "20" win streak is fraudulent, which it was, plain and simple. He never won 20 fights in a row, no matter how he tries to convince himself of the fact or what trophies he garners due to loopholes. He accused the GOODFELLAS of being "out to get him" or some ridiculous bullshit like that. What in that actually deserves respect?

I'm sorry to see you go, Mr. Terror. Steve really likes having you in the org.

Just putting my opinion in there, the pre-fight commentary is always biased and it pisses me off too, but I just ignore it most of the time, except that one time I posted that it was biased. Commentary is supposed to be neutral in my honest opinion. Completely, and utterly, unbiased commentary is something that keeps everybody happy. I've done commentary before and people have loved it, I never put down any fighter or manager and only went as far as to say, "I think this fighter will win or this fighter is expected to win in a brutal fashion due to his overwhelming skill and experience, etc." Nothing over the top that completely disrespects a manager or a fighter.

Just my two cents, not accusing anybody at all and I don't mean to offend anyone.

If what you are looking for is" Fighter A has 12 boxing, 7 Muay Thai, 8 wrestling, and a blue belt. His morale is 83%. Fighter B has 10 boxing, 4 Muay Thai, 10 wrestling, and a purple belt. His morale is 93%" it's not going to happen as long as I am writing the commentary.

Also, if you take any of the shit I write personally, you are taking it waaaaaaaay too seriously. I don't actually dislike any of you- how could I? I only know Steve. I am just writing this in a fictional voice to try and spice things up for the people who play this game.