*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

THE SFO BREAKDOWN WITH MARCUS REYNOLDS

Alright I am here with one of the SFO's and even the game's most colorful personalities, Mr. Terror. Thank you for agreeing for this interview in such a short notice. Alright let's get to it. You have a lot of fighters in the SFO. Real quickly, care to talk about them?

Marcus interviews Mr. T

Let's see, in this interview. Terror admits that his win streak was bogus and calls himself paranoid for thinking the GOODFELLAS are out to get him. Hmmm... sounds like exactly what JB said about him. When JB said it it caused Terror to go stark-raving mad and claim disrespect (Yo!) and demand all his fighters be released. What will he do to himself once he reads what he wrote about himself?

Regarding Butler's commentary in general, I actually like a bit of personality in it. Although he has never dissed me or any of my fighters, I wouldn't take it too hard, it's better than the generic commentary that I think most orgs have.

Regarding Mr. T, if you are leaving then farewell to all your future endeavors. Fortunately (and unfortunately since you are now leaving), my interview with you came at the right time.

I just want to say that while I don't read every single article written, I do personally enjoy the commentary in the SFO very much. It's one of the reasons why I keep my fighter here and am actually considering adding another one or two to the roster. I do actually get some laughs out of the commentary, and the amount of work put into the very frequent articles is commendable. I think SFO is on the fast-track to becoming one of the best orgs in the game. Personally, I think Mr Terror should stop with the crying and just fight.

Here we go! The moment is finally here. The finals of the BMM1 tournament! An exciting and historic night for both Montreal and the SFO. The four managers remaining, Marcus Reynolds, Jack Shit, Chris Nylan, and Richard O’Sullivan, will be treated to a pre-fight all-you-can-eat buffet at Tim Horton’s. Apparently extra security has been hired to keep Remi Lebeau, owner of Marvel Combat Clothing, away from the restaurant to ensure that there will be enough food for everyone. Most people would say that regardless of the outcome all four managers have every right to be proud of their accomplishments. But not me. I say that the guys who lose should go home in shame for choking on such a big stage. Only the managers who win should be happy. But BMM1: THE FINALE is not just about the finals of the first GOODFELLAS tournament. There are also two (!) title fights. GOODFELLAS hater, Mr. Terror, has expertly guided not one but two members of the Terror factory to the pinnacle of the SFO, in the lightweight division, where Razor Face is the current champion, and in the middleweight division, where Sir Burnswick will take on Kublai Congo for the title. Regardless of what has been said before, there is no question that Mr. Terror is an excellent manager, and should he actually follow through on his promise to quit the SFO, this humble reporter sincerely wishes him all the success and respect he so desperately wants.

Prez: A big night indeed! Each BMM1 winner will receive 50k and the runner-ups 25k each.

Become a Made Man 1 - The FINALE!

Typeout!:SFO’s Weekly Review vol.20

Welcome back to Typeout!: SFO’s Weekly Review! As we celebrate the mag’s 20th edition today, I would like to thank you all for being here and supporting the efforts of everybody who contributed to this wonderful adventure that is reporting for the SFO. Since we began five months ago, the environment has changed a lot. We started reporting about a very young organization and I remember making list of fighters in each division, taking notes on potential prospect and future champions, trying to predict what the future will be foe the SFO. I will flatter myself a bit here and say that quite a few of the things I projected did happen as I thought. A few of them were also terrible failures... I never stopped saying our organization is ever growing and will eventually take it’s place on the scene and surely enough, all our manager’s hardwork came to fruition as we started to book larger arenas, get higher event ratings and drew talent from all over the world. Some of my future champion picks were right, like Charles Martel, Mike Hudson and Travis Lucas. Other failed miserably, like when I predicted the Benjo Hadjiza fighters would dominate in their division and it never happened because the guy just quit. Still, it was all good times and I look forward to continue reporting about all the good stuff that comes with the SFO, it’s awesome management and the ever impressive quality of the fighters/managers involved with it. Reporting for Typeout! gave me the opportunity to meet some people of such quality, especially in Goodfellas where my loyalty resides (WAR GOODFELLAS!), that I feel blessed to have the chance to do this and have such a unique experience of this game. Special thanks to SFO owner extraordinaire and petanque enthusiast L Steve the H for giving me this opportunity, Marcus Reynolds for his wisdom and great fights, Dudley for still being polite when he rips into my lousy fighters in his commentaries and allowing me to win some fights from time to time, Remi Lebeau for his help with the gym for BMM, all Goodfellas for being my family in this game. Lastly thank you all, my dear readers for everything, what I do is only giving back a little for what you do for me and the organization. I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Alright enough name dropping, I know you guys came here to read about fights, events and other things of that nature, not to hear me go on bout how I feel and whatnot. Let’s get down to business about what you guys care about, shall we?

Typeout Vol 20 - Chris Nylan

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2365/sforetuned.jpg

Weight Rounds Fighters

145 lbs 3 Talib Kweli v Barry McLean

135 lbs 5 Paul Williams v Charles Martel 135 lbs title

145 lbs 3 Illac Diaz v Dexter Dream

265+ lbs 3 Crazy Face v Maurice Vachon

265 lbs 3 Cadwallader Gutkus v Arkady Gregorivich

170 lbs 3 Insolce Olvo v Lance Partridge

145 lbs 3 Joel Bailey v Jex Midnight

205 lbs 3 Charlie Wax v Joshua Ferguson

135 lbs 3 Steve Flach v Ozzy Ozbourne

145 lbs 3 Igor Ulanov v Lucious LaFleur

http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2365/sforetuned.jpg

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/8833/dirtydeedsc.jpg

265 lbs 3 Roberto Kylos def Tom Joad via second round TKO (strikes) at 02:54

155 lbs 3 Rick Diculous def Mark St James via unanimous decision

145 lbs 3 Fletcher Huntington def Jesus Alejandro Uriza via split decision

135 lbs 3 Shave Face def Shinya Nakata via first round KO (punch) at 01:11

135 lbs 3 Cleophus Washington def Jill Leonard via unanimous decisiob

265+ lbs 3 Buck Blaze def Lenard Jaques via first round TKO (punches) at 02:50

145 lbs 3 Ken Kusotmatic def Ilya Balev via unanimous decision

265+ lbs 3 Per Andersson def Al Rothstein via first round TKO (strikes) at 01:41

265 lbs 3 Chris Nylan def Dean Williams via first round TKO (strikes) a 01:25

155 lbs 3 Taco Mcgibblets def Tadhg Kieron O Dubhghaill via unanimous decision

KO of the Night- Shave Face made his last fight for the SFO an amazing one as he KTFO'd Shinya Nakata. Due to a dispute between GOODFELLAS and Face's manager, Mr. Terror, it was decided that all Terror's fighters will be leaving SFO after their fights and the first one is Shave Face. The American striker looked like he wanted to get out of SFO as fast as he can as he wasted no time in finishing the fight when he scored a massive right hand right on the jaw of the Japanese, Nakata. Face left the SFO carrying a 4-2 mark and a decent 3 fight win streak. Goodluck in your future endeavors, Mr. Terror.

Fight of the Night- The Fight of the Night goes to ex- BMM participants, Ilya Balev and Ken Kusotmatic. The former Team Marvel Bulgarian native was very aggressive right from the start. He was able to cut and rocked Kusotmatic with his powerful combinations but Filipino recovered. He then started to unleash a flurry of kicks to the body and legs coupled with the many failed combinations of Balev led to the early gassing of the latter. The second round was half-ground and half-stand up with Kusotmatic again dominating the fight with his kicks and submission attempts. The last round was a close one as Balev gave it all hoping to score a KO but Kusotmatic held up and finished the fight. The judges unanimously gave Kusotmatic the win.

Once again, all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal and

$2000 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items from BIOBONDS Montreal.

(Please PM Steve for prize issues.)

Please contact Remi, Dudley Fitz and Prez Steve to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/1624/bmm1thefinale.jpg

RESULTS FOR BMM1: THE FINALE ( 100.93 Event rating)

185 lbs 5 Kublai Congo def Sir Brunswick via fourth round submission (kimura) at 01:36 185 lbs title

155 lbs 5 Ash Thomas def Razor Face via first round TKO (strikes) at 03:03 155 lbs title

145 lbs 3 William The Patriot def Tekeru Kobayashi via first round submission (armbar) at 02:51

265+ lbs 3 Avtomat Kalashnikov def Jubei Kitagami via first round TKO (punches) at 01:24

185 lbs 3 Bones Jones def Viper Blackrebel via first round KO (punch) at 01:50

205 lbs 3 Amir Verdune def Clydee Forte via unanimous decision

185 lbs 3 Sami Assasi def Bob Probert via third round submission (armbar) at 00:56

170 lbs 3 Shaniqua Gorbdinkle def Brandon Chesterman via second round TKO (cut) at 03:32

170 lbs 3 Randall Harris def Rovan Turner via unanimous decision

155 lbs 3 Louis St Laurent def Johan Fransson via first round TKO (strikes)at 03:22

KO of the Night- There's no question! TEAM BIOBOND'S Avtomat Kalashnikov wins our KO of the Night. The Russian won The Become a Made Man superheavyweight tournament as he scored a first-round TKO on Team Marvel's Jubei Kitagami. After evading and countering the combinations of his opponent, Kalashnikov dropped Kitagami with a big right hand a minute into the round. Once the Japanese got up he unleashed a massive hook to buckle his legs and throw off his balance. The killer that he is, AK-47 finished the fight with series of unanswered punches. CONGRATULATIONS Avtomat "Made Man" Kalashnikov you have proven that you're indeed born to be the man!

Subs of the Night- To complete the Biobonds celebration let me award the Subs of the Night to William The Patriot! Coming into the fight, Kobayashi was favored to win the tournament as he destroyed not just two but three biobonds fighters. On the other hand, The Patriot made his way to the finals by winning a submission and decision victory against his opponents. The fight started with Patriot getting cut via a sneaky uppercut by Kobayashi. After the cut, Kobayashi displayed great striking defense and put the Japanese in trouble after securing a takedown. In the ground, Patriot used his BJJ advantage and aggressively looked for the submission. McCray would escape a few times but Patriot persistently worked on it and on his fourth attempt he successfully locked in an armbar that forced Kobayashi to tap along with his BMM dream. CONGRATULATIONS William "Moray" The Patriot you have proven that you're indeed born to be the man!

Fight of the Night- The lightweight championship bout between Ash Thomas and Razor Face is our Fight of the Night! Nothing much to say on this as Thomas KTFO'd the previously undefeated champion. BYE Mr. TERROR!!

Once again, all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal and

$2000 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items from BIOBONDS Montreal.

(Please PM Steve for prize issues.)

Please contact Remi, Dudley Fitz and Prez Steve to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

My next guest is none other than one of the most successful (if not the most successful) managers in the SFO, Cause McDubree! Thank you for taking time to participate in the SFO Breakdown. First of all, tell us about your fighters in the SFO. It has come to my attention that you have 3 fighters in the SFO and some guys that used to fight there.

SFO BREAKDOWN - Part II

Hi folks, welcome to the SFO’s latest event, FIGHTIN’. Being held at local Japanese restaurant / bordello / fight club Hayashi’s, FIGHTIN’ is set to give Montreal MMA fans a real jolt of excitement. Although there are no title fights, there are a couple that have title implications, and there are a host of incredible fighters ready to give their all for the guy they love and respect, L. Steve the H.

Prez: Expect better posters y’all.

Some bad blood was spilled recently which caused a major figure of the org to bail. Without question, L. Steve the H. has been pure quality throughout the ordeal- first for having the opportunity to censor something I wrote but upholding an ideal as old as journalism itself and letting it stand, then for agreeing to terms drawn up for far more emotional reasons than business ones with an even-keeled negotiation.

What some readers might not realize is that none of what is written in here is any sort of personal attack on a human being sitting at a computer in any of at least five continents. It is only a review of various pieces of information available on MMA Tycoon dot com and as such I suggest that folks harden the fuck up. You are contributors. Get involved. It’s fun.

Prez: dot com

Click to open FIGHTIN

Typeout!:S.F.O.’s Weekly Review, vol. 21

The SFO kicked off the week in grand fashion with the finale of the BMM tournament. Not only the event featured the finals in the SuperHeavyeight and Featherweight divisions of the tournament, obviously, but also had two championship fights as Main events. Needless to say, BMM1: THE FINALE was one of the most eagerly anticipated shows the SFO put up in quite a while now. Hayashi’s Lounge was sold-out with excited SFO fans and the event scored well, just a bit over the 100 mark. Let’s turn out attention to the highlights of the awesome MMA event that was BMM1: THE FINALE.

Click to open Typeout! Vol 21

After a mediocre event last week (in which I called 8 of 9 fights correctly) L. Steve the H. has upped the ante and is putting on one of the best events the SFO has seen in at least two weeks! SLAM (nice poster, by the way) brings the goods with two title fights, a Lebeau- Fitz matchup, the SFO’s premier jujitsunator, two of the Terror Factory boys, and much more. Taking place at Hayashi’s, SLAM is going to be talked about for hours after it’s finished. That’s how great of an event this is going to be. So get your tickets early, and make sure you wear sensible shoes.

Click to open

Weight Rounds Fighters

170 lbs 5 Aleksey Ivanov v Matt Spartan 170 lbs title

265 lbs 5 Sergei Dragonov v Frank Sigurdsson 265 lbs title

265+ lbs 3 Billy Hayes v Cain Marko

265 lbs 3 Edward Brannigan v Samuel The Rambler

265+ lbs 3 Kimbo Slice v Turk Ransel

265 lbs 3 Blood Face v Chad Wagner

205 lbs 3 Finnegan O McMacElveney v Cletus Kasady

170 lbs 3 Sven Johansson v Matt Murdock

170 lbs 3 Dustin Cave v Luke McKendrick

145 lbs 3 Eduardo III Chavez v Maximilien Robespierre