*S*F*O* Success Fight Org. Montreal S*F*O

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6329/rollin.jpg

RESULTS FOR ROLLIN (126.46 Event rating)

265+ lbs 5 Hammera Head def Igor Tatov via second round KO (head kick) at 00:22 265+ lbs title

145 lbs 3 Fletcher Huntington def Connor Cozad via unanimous decision

170 lbs 3 Marshall Law def Gunnar Owens via unanimous decision

170 lbs 3 Bunny Ynnub def Randall Harris via unanimous decision

265+ lbs 3 Jubei Kitagami def Al Rothstein via firt round TKO (punches) at 02:49

135 lbs 3 Axl Horn def Cleophus Washington via unanimous decision

265 lbs 3 Buck Blaze def Cadwallader Gutkus via first round KO (punches) at 00:18

205 lbs 3 Jesus Jenkins def Amir Verdune via third round TKO (punches) at 00:31

185 lbs 3 Tanchanok Prasoetram def Denver Randleman via first round submission (RNC) at 00:36

135 lbs 3 Nogi Kartov def Giovanni Tonno via first round TKO (strikes) at 01:19

Sub of the Night-There was no question that Randleman needed to work on his submission defense after losing to Constantine Barca last time out. But he didn't learned his lesson and got beaten badly by Tanchanok Prasoetram. The Thai delivered a huge head kick that sent Randleman to the ground. Prasoetram quickly dived in and worked his magic. He completely controlled Randleman before locking in a rear naked choke. Randleman, the tough SOB that he is, refused to tap. Prasoetram tightened the choke that left Randleman unconscious. This is his third straight win and second straight Sub of the Night award. Congrats to Prasoetram and continue to pile up the awards!

KO and Fight of the Night- Igor Tatov was looking like every bit of his invincible self before Hammera Head knocked him out to win the super heavyweight title. The former champion dominated the first round by repeatedly taking Head down and cutting him with a hook to the head. However, that was the mistake Tatov made, he let "The Shark" survive and that doomed him. By the start of the second round, Head was very aggressive and immediately looked for the knockout. He missed a couple of head kicks before landing a devastating one that sent Tatov to oblivion. After 20 fights, Head finally became a champion and if his recent winning streak is any indication we can say that he will be on the top for a long time. Congrats Hammera Head!

DON'T FORGET

all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal and $2000 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items from BIOBONDS Montreal.

(Please PM OUR NEW PREZ, SABLE SACRAMENT for prize issues.)

Please contact Remi, Dudley Fitz and Prez Sable to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

Mark ST james you made a big mistake signing to fight me with your little white belt.......

Once i make you tap for the first time in your career the name Darren Pursey will be on everyones lips and you will just be another name on my winning record!!!!!!

Alos Mark i'll try and not to break any limbs but i cant promise, but i hear hospital food is getting better!!!!!

Remeber the name................. Darren Pursey

I just wanted to say, how was the welcoming party Mark St James put up for Darren Pursey?

I have a bad feeling about the Martel defense this weekend. With my recent struggles and Jack's track record in big time fights, he certainly has the momentum heading into the fight. I wish Hasegawa the best and may the best man win! We will be ready for war! :medieval:

Hello again folks! You know that when the Official Insider JakeW shows it means we are about have another preview for the best organization in Montreal... SFO! Two title fights (One featuring everyone's favorite 135 Lber. Charles Martel), two Super Heavyweight fights, the return of JAcques Shellac, and a partridge in a pear tree. Looking at this card, there are at least 7 fight of the night candidates here with a proper share of KOs, Submissions, and flying knees. Consider the SFO the new Jersey Shore, as this event definately doubles as a Grenade Free Foundation. There is not one bad fight on the card, so buckle up kids, and enjoy the show.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN READY

Hey there folks! It is your Official Insider, JakeW, again.... Who wants to see some of the best MMA fighters in the world Trick-or-treat on each other's faces! Sound like a blast eh? On Halloween night, the SFO is proud to present Foot Stomp at the sold out 6000 person Expo Arena!

CLICK HERE TO OPEN FOOT STOMP

Keanu Ikaika had little to say following his submission loss to Mendez earlier this evening, here is his post fight interview.....

"My manager wanted me to counter more in this one, but I thought I knew better and decided to bring the fight to Mendez. Turns out my manager was right, and I shouldn't have underestimated Mendezs hands. I thought I could hang with him on the feet, and I still think I can he caught me and dropped me which setup his submission. Congrats to him he earned this win, but I think in a rematch I beat him 9/10 times. I still plan on getting the belt, now it'll just take me an extra fight to prove I deserve the shot!"

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1287576707Untitled.jpg

RESULTS FOR READY (129.93 Event rating)

235 lbs 5 Charles Martel def Hozumi Hasegawa via first round TKO (strikes) at 03:11 135lbs title

170 lbs 3 Zaphod Beeblebrox def Sergei Romanov via second round TKO (strikes) at 01:01 170lbs title

155 lbs 3 Louis St. Laurent def Heero Yuy via first round submission (americana) at 02:03

155 lbs 3 Taco Mcgibblets def Jack Brown via second round KO (punch) at 04:06

265 lbs 3 Carlos Gonzalez def Richard Riddick via first round submission (triangle choke) at 01:37

155 lbs 3 Jacques Shellac def Bihom Tarsun via unanimous decision

145 lbs 3 Ken Kusotmatic def Mike Styles via third round submission (RNC) at 04:01

145 lbs 3 William The Patriot def Talib Kweli via first round submission (triangle armbar) at 01:03

265+ lbs 3 Brad Paxton def Rob Halford via first round TKO (strikes) at 00:37

265+ lbs 3 Gunther Octavius def Mattiu HowGSPSaysit via first round submission (triangle choke) at 02:39

KO of the Night- Picture is worth a thousand words. Very Appropriate for Taco Mcgibblets' KO of Jack Brown.

http://www.cagedinsider.com/wp-content/images/mma/2010/10/Jose_aldo_ko_manny_gamburyan.jpg

Sub of the Night- We all hate subspammers right? That's why I give the Sub of the Night to Louis St. Laurent. "The Saint" schooled Heero Yuy and taught him how to fight a real fight. St. Laurent effectively avoided almost all the strikes by Yuy while also managing to land some heavy shots. These strikes wore Yuy down early so St. Laurent had an easy time taking the fight into the ground. Once in the mat, Yuy was simply no match for St. Laurent's ground game so there was no wonder St. Laurent locked in an Americana in his first attempt. It was just a textbook performance for St. Laurent. GOOD JOB!

Fight of the Night- I JUST LOVE HOW CHARLES MARTEL DOMINATES HIS OPPONENT.

DON'T FORGET

all winners will receive any 2 shirts/shorts of your choice from Marvel Combat in Montreal and $2000 from SFO.

BUT wait! Biobonds is back! BIOBONDS will provide all OTN winners with a choice of any 2 items from BIOBONDS Montreal.

Please contact Remi, Ben Prendergast and Prez Sable to claim your prizes.

Thanks to all SFO fighters and keep supporting our beloved organization! CHEERS!!

- Gale Hawthorne

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1288102123Foot%20Stomp.jpg

RESULTS FOR FOOT STOMP (124.83 Event rating)

205 lbs 3 Rodrigo Mendez def Keanu Ikaika via first round submission (armbar) at 02:49

265 lbs 3 Frank Sigurdsson def Chris Nylan via first round KO (superman punch) at 01:07

265+ lbs 3 Avtomat Kalashnikov def Gunner Scott via first round TKO (strikes) at 00:26

205 lbs 3 Corporal Clegg def Brandon Comte Jr. via unanimous decision

145 lbs 3 Brian Mont Alvernne def Wammo Blammo via unanimous decision

205 lbs 3 Tony Soprano def Willheim Schmitt via first round KO (punches) at 03:06

205 lbs 3 Bruce Campbell def Juanito Salvador via first round TKO (strikes) at 02:08

185 lbs 3 Paulie Di Maio def Aze Buenafe via second round KO (head kick) at 03:13

170 lbs 3 Tyler Durden def Takumi Fujiwara via first roundTKO (strikes) at 02:13

205 lbs 3 Axel Van Dam def Salvador Cannon via unanimous decision

KO of the Night- Frank Sigurdsson rebounded emphatically from his loss to Randall Johnson with a win against Chris Nylan. He was aggressive in the start of the fight and it paid off when he landed a devastating uppercut that rocked Nylan. Acting based on instincts alone, Nylan blocked a fake leg kick that allowed Sigurdsson to fire a superman punch that sent Nylan straight into sleep. It was a great win for Sigurdsson and for sure it proved to all the doubters that Sigurdsson can rebound from his only loss. Sigurdsson celebrate while you can because the heavyweight division is as tough as it gets.

Sub of the Night- The Falcon is flying high again! After a sorry loss to the great, Travis Lucas, Mendez is now back on track after winning against Keanu Ikaika and registering his second straight win. Mendez was simply too much for Ikaika as the Falcon picked his spots while Ikaika just swung wildly with his fists. After dropping Ikaika with a beautiful combination, Mendez quickly pounced on his opponent and looked for the kill. However, he failed to land meaningful strikes from the mount that's why he had a hard time locking on his submission. It just looked like the referee will stand them up, Mendez finally got hold of Ikaika's arm and locked on an armbar that Ikaika has no chance of escaping.

Fight of the Night- The back and forth fight between Corporal Clegg and Brandon Comte Jr is our Fight of the Night. Clegg, a 12 fight veteran coming into the fight, used his experience and overall ring smarts to pressure Comte and win the first round. Clegg showed variety of moves that Comte had a hard time anticipating every strike. It also left a nasty cut on Comte Jr. The second round was a full reversal of the first round as Comte Jr. adjusted his gameplan. He was able to avoid strikes from Clegg while also throwing solid punches. The highlight of the round was when Comte Jr. dropped Clegg with a combination that rocked the "Corporal". Unfortunately, he was not able to finish off Clegg. Both fighters knew that they split the first two rounds so they gave it their all in the last round. It was a difficult round to judge as both fighters scored and landed enough to win. However, the difference maker in the last round was the head kick of Clegg that opened Comte Jr's cut even more. We all know that judges love bloodbaths. So in the end, Corporal Clegg wins via unanimous decision.

DON'T FORGET

Please contact Remi, Ben Prendergast and Prez Sable to claim your prizes.

- Gale Hawthorne

Ladies and Gentleman, you have all been waiting for the second round of the "Become a Made Man" tournament. On November 11, at the sold out Hard Knocks arena, you will see the second leg of the best tournament in MMA. This is your Official Insider JakeW, ready to give you a sneak peak into the match featuring Heavyweight champ Randall "Beef" Johnson, the return of Nicky "The Nightmare" Salita, along with a complete BMM tournament rundown. If you haven't started singing "Oh Canada" yet then you better pay homage to the best MMA this side of the Prime Meridian.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN BMM2 ROUND 2

This is your guest write Simeon Morgan bringing you the news on the *S*F*O*

Serious question real quick, have you experienced the *S*F*O*? If you haven't now's your chance. With the harsh season of winter coming down, they've named this event Bear Down as a way to show they're still kicking and alive with magnificent events as the winter puts everything to sleep.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN BEAR DOWN

Hey there folks. Its your official Insider JakeW once again with a preview for the cant miss event in Montreal. Coming from the sold out Hard Knocks Arena, The SFO and Goodfellas is proud to promote SFO: Ascension....! Fans will be delighted to see the grudge match between Masato Akiyama and Tanchanok Prasoetram, along with hard hitting Juanito Sandoval, Kimbo Slice, and Poppa Ping. This night has it all, so read up on one of the best events this weekend, and start touring craigslist in order to scalp yourself some tickets.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN ASCENSION

(Really sorry about the late post guys. Just started a new job so bear with me.

Hey there folks, it's time to get it on! Coming from the Expo Arena where 6000 ferocious fans will be watching the best MMA Montreal has to offer, we have two amazing title fights, 4 or 5 fights containing possible future champions, and 3 or 4 other fights that could be fight of the night. Buckle up son, because you will be on your feet shouting by the time this one is over. the SFO (a GOODFELLAS Organization) is proud to present.... SFO: Scramble!

CLICK HERE TO OPEN SCRAMBLE

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. I just wanted to apologize for the lack of write-ups lately. My usual preview writer, JakeW, got a bit busy this week and couldn't do the previews for me and Gale, our review writer, is having issues with his keyboard at the moment. I will be going through shortly and sending out rewards for the last few events. Again, sorry for the lack of write-ups. I will be looking to remedy this.

Hello there folks. Its that time again! This is your official Insider JakeW here to bring you the inside scoop on SFO: Taunt, coming from the sold out Hard knocks arena. We get to see the return of middleweight champ Zaphod Beeblebrox, along with a co-main event featuring two powerhouses in Fred Hanks and Jack Dempsey. Along with these main events, there are at least 3 possible fight of the nights on the card, with all fight having a high probability of a stunning Knockout or submission. Sit down, shut up, and read ahead on why if you miss this event, you are not a real MMA fan.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN TAUNT

Hey there folks, you know what time it is (Cue Flavor Flav music). From the sold out Hard Knocks arena, the Goodfellas is proud to promote SFO Montreal: Engage! This is your official insider JakeW here to let you know that if you want to see one of the best 145er's in the world, you will want to tune in as Barry McLean is back to defend his title. Also in action are the amazing Rashad Green, Change Johnson, and Buck Blaze, meaning there will be fireworks galore at this event. Get yourself some french Toast, head to Montreal, and get involved with one of the best cards of the week. If you love MMA, then "Fugget aboudit" as the GoodFellas strive to promote the best MMA this side of the Prime Meridian.

CLICK HERE TO OPEN ENGAGE