Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Will be looking for a contract for this guy after 14/7/2012

Hacran 'Jason' Silva 0-2-0 at the moment but seems to be a fast learner and hoepfully I can finally learn to use the sliders better and get some decent wins.

Looking for an org in any location that has a lot of fighters that are 180000+ id and have a lot of fights available

I just picked this guy up off the FA list, looking for a contract in london preferably, but I will move him if needed, or fly if the wages are good.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=138224

Please no fodder contracts, for some reason my fighters usually attract offers from org owners with divisions stacked with sensationals across the board, Im up for a challenge, but when my guy has no chance of winning against anyone in the division, its kind of a dead end contract.

thanks!

Looking for contracts for a few of my fighters:

Evil Machado: 0-0-0 18 year old project fighter that I want to get a couple of fights to test him out and see if he has any good hiddens or bad ones.. Looking for Kickboxing bouts If possible

'The Great' Geronimo Gigante: 0-0-0 another 18 year old project that I am looking to get some kickboxing bouts for..

If your 155, 170 or 185lbs fighter is in Amsterdam, Helsinki or St. Petersburg and need a contract - PM Me in game. Im looking for new fighters to help them star their career and earn more money than they can make in QFC ;) I guarantee fair fights for every fighter :)

BFC St Petersburg is currently recruiting all fighters in all divisions , we provide our very own BFC fighter exclusive private training facility.

If your fighter is top level talent name your price and ill pay it as long as its reasonable.

Please PM me Big Wax for a contract , thanks!