Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Will Brawler Is in need of a contract! Currently weighing in at 130lbs he went to the semi finals of the QFC tourny in the 185lb weight division. He is currently 2-1 and is based out of LA. He is willing to fight anywhere even if his home is in LA but willing to move if the money is right! He will be a multi-division champion soon enough, if he can go from 0-0-0 to the Semi Finals of 185lb weight class only weighing 121lbs at fight time? Think about it!!!!

Vicious Fights is still lookin for fighters from 145 to 265lbs division! ID Restriction: ID 180k+

If you have someone near to Helsinki or in that beautiful city - let me know (Vicious Assistant - Chris Garcia), and i will send you a contract! :D

Champions Cage of Rage in Sydney is looking to hire fighters in the 170lb, 205lb and 265lb weight classes. Contracts are good. The org is unofficially 100k ID and up, i havent hired anyone under that and probably wont start. Send me a PM if you'd like a contract in one of those weight classes.

The following fighters of mine need contracts! Location does not matter, due to owning Demonic Air. Good fights, and constant offers is what matters!

1st fighter is http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=56299 - Luola Mies (A Free Agent i picked up on the end of his prime, but i still can work with him!)

He is 24-14 and a Former Super Heavyweight Champion.

2nd Fighter is a new guy http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=194615 - Booker Norris.

He is 2-0 both quick fights, with the last one being a close one until he snuck in an Armbar and tapped his Opponent out! He still has a lot of room for improvement but a good solid prospect to build in the lower cards! He can fight in 135 or 145 weight class!

Siberian Fight League is looking for fighters with an ID 185k+ for the 170-265lb divisions. If you have a fighter in St. Petersburg or nearby cities PM me for a contract in game or on the forums. Come to the place where your fighter can grow while getting fair fights and fair contracts.