Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

Looking to fight as regularly as possible with my fighter Darren Sparks in 185 division (willing to change weight if need be).

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=141615

Currently based in Sydney but willing to fight anywhere if expenses are covered/helped with, looking to fight ideally once a fortnight with even matchups. let me know

hey guys, new manager from back in the day looking to talk to a org owner about signing some newly created fighters.

I am willing to create strikers/grapplers/mma fighters at any weight, give me a good price and ill devote my active stable of fighters your way and we will make your org shine.

hey guys, new manager from back in the day looking to talk to a org owner about signing some newly created fighters.

I am willing to create strikers/grapplers/mma fighters at any weight, give me a good price and ill devote my active stable of fighters your way and we will make your org shine.

Message me Johnny Torrio! lets get those guys signed

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company_banners/1384458551l5g6.png

The best new organization of the year Dominance is looking to sign fighters. We've recently changed our ID-restriction to 190k and opened up a brand new lightweight division.

We can offer you a good contract pay wise, and fair fights and the opportunity to face some of the best ID-restricted fighters managed by some of the best managers in MMATycoon.

PM me or James Listerman, if you're interested in signing with Dominance.

• Upvote 2

Arus "The Saint" Fletcher (242914)

He is is a Lightweight, has a record of (1-0), I'm really looking forward of making him something big :)

He is looking for a contract, with at least 230k ID restriction. Preferably in Amsterdam :)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13930554041392779567logooo%20copy%20copy%20copy.jpg

200k+ ID-restricted organization located in London

Owner: Vladimir Byhenikov

We are looking to sign talented and active fighters who think that they can handle the best 200k+ ID opponents in the world. Our every division is deep and full of great fighters managed by the best managers in the game.

We understand that 200k+ ID fighters may need time to train holes in their skill set, so if you need training time - no problem, take as long as you want.

Division List

We also have active smack talk thread, you can read previews about your upcoming fight, and also the owner of the company will discuss about fights, fighters and their future in his Post-Fight Media Scrum's.

Contact Vladimir Byhenikov if you are interested!

• Upvote 1

VEGAS FIGHT NIGHTS(4129) of Las Vegas is looking to sign 185, 170, and 265 lb with 230k+ id. If you are interested please let me know. There will be events at least every 2 weeks but im am going to try to do one a week.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/23/23w8.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=110343

Benjamin "THE FIREMAN" Grundy (110343)-''Hey folks I am out of contract.If anyone wanna hook me up then send offers..I can Kickbox as well so KT contracts are more than welcomed.I fight anyone anywhere anyplace anytime(Except sydney.that Shitty place is alienated from Tycoon universe).My record stands 27-12-0 (W-L-D) with 25 wins by (T)KOs so in short i am a killing machine.I am ranked 65 on P4P rankings.I sign where the most money is and inactivity clause is 20days.I can fight at 185,205,265 & 265+ with max. of 4 Fight contract.''

NEED CONTRACT.Highest bidder wins+ Inactivity clause 20days is must otherwise don't send offer.If You can't offer quick fights don't bother me.he fights if he is not injured &

energy >90%.

VEGAS FIGHT NIGHTS is opening up the 265+lb division for Kickboxing. IT WILL BE OPEN ID, unlike the MMA portion of VFN. If you have a fighter 200lbs and above ( or lower if your up to it) and you are interested please PM me

A bit more info would be helpful, Boxer ID, what type of org, what location you'd like etc. it could help you get a better contract.

Nid a contract