Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w6.jpg

Master Garcilazo (3-0)

• 3 first round submission victories.
  • Red belt BJJ
  • Incredibly good grappler

Looking for a grappling org.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/17/17w6.jpg

Master Garcilazo (3-0)

• 3 first round submission victories.
  • Red belt BJJ
  • Incredibly good grappler

Looking for a grappling org.

There's only one such org which is HBGG in london so just contact the owner.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1393512206Impactv2%20copy.jpg

Impact - The home of new fighters (235k+) Impact are still looking for new recruits. We have a very busy roster to make sure we can offer you the fairest fights and also give you the time you need to train your fighter they way you'd like him.

Fights are 99% of the time stand up vs stand up and ground vs ground as newly created fighters can often still have holes in their defences so these seem like the fairest fights whilst the fighters and managers are still learning.

For fighters who just wish to fight, we can offer you fights every 7-14 days, for others that need more training feel free to take as much time as you need between fights as we have a lot of fighters that also prefer to fight every 3-4 weeks.

$2k bonuses for Fight of the night/KO of the night/sub of the night.

$10k bonus for the most active/entertaining smack talker each month.

Competitive contracts, with improved contract extensions for active and loyal managers.

Please get in touch for a contract if you want to be part of one of the fastest growing orgs in London.

"Mr Boogie" Bawit Daba (189076) This guy wants a contract any were in the world. I know it says he has one but that is with my org will keep him there till i get a suitable offer for him. He's in top 2500P4P only 25yr old and record is 9-5-1 Recently picked him up on FA.

I need sponsors for my fighters here are the ID: www.mmatycoon.com/fight erprofilemanager.php?FID= 242891 www.mmatycoon.com/fight erprofilemanager.php?FID= 242300 www.mmatycoon.com/fight erprofilemanager.php?FID= 242266

Evil Empire: Amsterdam

Evil Empire: Amsterdam is looking for new promising fighters in Welterweight (170 lbs), Middleweight (185 lbs), Light Heavyweight (205 lbs) and Heavyweight (265 lbs) divisions. The ID restriction is 230k. Since we want to make the divisions interesting, we don't need any bums anymore. Skilled, popular and highly hyped fighters are prefered. We would like guys that could possibly be good title contenders. If any of your fighters meet the requirements contact managers Mister Worldwide or Matt Potato in the game. We can really give some big cash for good fighters.

Join us, earn some big bucks, and compete in a quickly rising organization, and make yourself a big promising career!