Need a contract? Post contract requests here!

MMATycoon

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=319862 if u r interested in a former superheavyweight champion and has punching power and the boxing prowess to go with it but is still young enough to be able to develop his secondary skills to surpass the primary base of his fighting existence (he's 25) and ur looking for a 265er or 265+er then click on the link and start sending in the offers cuz this man has more then a few orgs with vested interest but I figured if I'm putting the other guys out there might as well see what the best contract offer I can get em if I haven't already

Also I have a question or 2 uhm if I have a fighter signed to an org and the org CEO went inactive for 10 days and the org has no events scheduled and my fighters four days away from the inactive release clause can I get out of the contract early some how n if not can I put him on this thread a day or so early ? And I'm lucky I didn't accept the fight they offered me cuz my guy would be a lot more then four days away not to mention my guys in the top 5 of this org how weak Is that

Also I have a question or 2 uhm if I have a fighter signed to an org and the org CEO went inactive for 10 days and the org has no events scheduled and my fighters four days away from the inactive release clause can I get out of the contract early some how n if not can I put him on this thread a day or so early ? And I'm lucky I didn't accept the fight they offered me cuz my guy would be a lot more then four days away not to mention my guys in the top 5 of this org how weak Is that

I have the same basic situation. My fighter can use the inactivity clause in 2 days.

Need a Contract for Island fighter Wilner Fatiman (323665), has a 2-2 record. His contract Org. The Island Title has closed down, willing to fight, quick response to fight offers. Thanks, Burger Meredith (120762)

This next fighter is someone I signed as a free agent when he was 22 (now is 23) he's got an 8-6 record(6-5 without me, 2-1 with me) he is highly skilled though despite his record being barely above average anyways hes very well rounded and is a tall middleweight he has fought most of his career at 205 but once he got into better shape after signing with me because I put him on a proper training regimen he has been able to make 185 with relative ease he does plan to go up to 205 again at some point and would do so now if a golden opportunity arises but that's if it better suits his championship aspirations if not then he will remain at 185 so as long as he feels he is getting a competitive advantage From it

I just created VIP and I currently have 5 unused fighter slots to create fighters with. So any orgs needing new blood message my manager profile with an offer you are willing to sign my fighter to that I will create to compete in your org along with what weight class you are needing. Then I will respond with a deal or no deal. If it's a deal I'll make a 25 year old fighter for your org so he will be able to fight right away for your org.

• Upvote 1

I just created VIP and I currently have 5 unused fighter slots to create fighters with. So any orgs needing new blood message my manager profile with an offer you are willing to sign my fighter to that I will create to compete in your org along with what weight class you are needing. Then I will respond with a deal or no deal. If it's a deal I'll make a 25 year old fighter for your org so he will be able to fight right away for your org.

Correction 6 now.