Advertising and Production

dwad23

Looks like he did. 10 fights and he only had attendance of 229 out of 400.

http://mmatycoon.com/orgeventpublic.php?EvID=41040

i was just about to pm him with some help , but another org in London we have 30 now vegas only has 34 and has nearly twice as many fighters can they all survive .

I'll pm the guy he's going to need some help to survive

Awww, it hurts my feelings when you talk like that.

Naaaah! I just wanted to express that I don't think he should've made such a move as a moderator. Now poor dwad's event failed completely and I fail to see how that's funny. Boondock is getting known for his totally misplaced jokes.

Naaaah! I just wanted to express that I don't think he should've made such a move as a moderator. Now poor dwad's event failed completely and I fail to see how that's funny. Boondock is getting known for his totally misplaced jokes.

I'd have to agree... as a Moderator he shouldn't really pull people's chain like that.

Mod's are supposed to be the grownups, the role models.

I'd have to agree... as a Moderator he shouldn't really pull people's chain like that.

Mod's are supposed to be the grownups, the role models.

I'll shape up and be the role model you need. I didn't know you guys looked up to me so much.

But seriously, Steeve.... quit hurting my feelings.

And Dwad, I do apologize. Should have sent you a PM as follow up. I admit that. You said it wasn't my fault you had a low turnout but regardless, I'll sign Activin with you for an event to make up for it. He's already in London. Send him a $1, $1, $1