Women Fighters And Drug Testing

TakashiHaito

I'm personally for a very sneaky roids implementation... obviously I wouldn't do it in a way which would harm anyone other than the person who got busted. I think it would make things more interesting though. I personally wouldn't take them and would recommend that nobody who wanted to get good did, but I would hope that some people did and that some of them got away with it, for at least a while.

Incidentally, if I do implement it, I won't tell anyone publically that I've done it. I have a sneaky system planned in my head :)

I'll be the #1 roids distributer in MMATycoon. :D

As long as it has some sort of realism attached to it you can expect that none of my fighters will ever get busted. They all know how to cycle properly. Just make sure to work in different half lives for different products and what not. I don't want the half life of tren when im taking test enanthate. That would just be silly

As long as it has some sort of realism attached to it you can expect that none of my fighters will ever get busted. They all know how to cycle properly. Just make sure to work in different half lives for different products and what not. I don't want the half life of tren when im taking test enanthate. That would just be silly

No worries Ill be taking propionate. Itll be out of my fighters system before any tests.