So Andrei Arlovski is all about his org eh?

Wait.

She's from chicago?Her typing is worse then AK47.

Man if both AK47 and Andrei are from chicago the american school system must be absolute shit.

What? That makes virtually no sense. If you're going to critique people, make sure that you know what you're talking about. Learn the difference between then and than. Oh yeah, I'm from Chicago. Our schools kick ass. :smile_anim:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What? That makes virtually no sense. If you're going to critique people, make sure that you know what you're talking about. Learn the difference between then and than. Oh yeah, I'm from Chicago. Our schools kick ass. :smile_anim:

*Hi Fives the Chicago guy(that loves to bite people)*

Hahaha, so you got a taste of your own medicin and you call him a troll? Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical? You shouldn't call other people trolls. That's weak, it's just an ad hominem attack like any other.

Hahaha, so you got a taste of your own medicin and you call him a troll? Don't you think that's a bit hypocritical? You shouldn't call other people trolls. That's weak, it's just an ad hominem attack like any other.

you are talking to who?

I just realised Hulk Hogin won the title of one of his own fighters, what bull.

Over 200 fighters in an org made to simply serve his own record eh?

It is sad that he's achieved what he set out to in the rankings with his tactics.

I think you guys are being a little overly critical. I doubt the org was created with the single intent to bolster his/her own fighters records. Especially with 200 fighters signed.

I think you guys are being a little overly critical. I doubt the org was created with the single intent to bolster his/her own fighters records. Especially with 200 fighters signed.

yo what happend to SeanFu?

I agree with DirtyBoxer. He even made a bookie for his org with 0% bookie margin. Covers all of the organizations events. I think he just likes to run an org and likes to have his fighters in his own org.

I agree with DirtyBoxer. He even made a bookie for his org with 0% bookie margin. Covers all of the organizations events. I think he just likes to run an org and likes to have his fighters in his own org.

Absolutely, that's why her 10-0 champ is going against a 2-0 scrub. For the Love of Competition and her Org I'm sure :)

Really go through and read some of her match-ups in her events. You couldn't accidentally make shit as lopsided as she does. I begged her to sign a couple of my guys that would have been great competition for her org/fighters, and she replied with a plethora of excuses as to why it wouldn't happen.

P.S. Keep the pressure on Shiv!

You can always post that conversation here djohn.

Oh Steeve, I'm noticing a trend where you always wanna call me out, yet, there's questions I asked you in threads weeks ago that you still haven't formulated a response too.

That's cool, I'll bite. I'm not about dodging when someone has questions about something I did/said.

Obviously I was wrong about her only signing Non-Vips, but it doesn't change the fact that out of ALL These VIPs she signs, it seems like only the N00b non-Vips have the lack of knowledge required to accept fight offers against her fighters. And Steve Foxx is still in the game, still playing, manager last logged in yesterday.

Conversation history

What\'s up 2010-01-03 00:00:00

If I get this guy: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=12951

released from the org he\'s in, would you sign him to your HW Org? I mean, if you\'re actually looking for real competition... whenever you get tired of beating on guys who have no chance of winning.

Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:02:36

you talk disrespect. yes now i want want bad sign disrespectfull manager.

Subject : What\'s up

If I get this guy: http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=12951

released from the org he\'s in, would you sign him to your HW Org? I mean, if you\'re actually looking for real competition... whenever you get tired of beating on guys who have no chance of winning.

Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:08:12

lol. Right, well whatever excuse you wanna use. Let me know if you ever get tired of picking on Rookie Non-Vip managers.

Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:09:04

i have vip many fighter. what you say?

Re: Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:13:41

I\'m saying you\'re the only person in your Organization who is a VIP. You only ever sign fighters from managers who don\'t have VIP. And by the looks of it, brand new, non-vip accounts, are the only people who will sign to you cause they don\'t realize they\'re about to get fed to one of your 15 HeavyWeight\'s.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:18:49

? you no nothing of what you say. you ignorant reply. first study then say you know. I have many many many vip manager in HWP. i count i link you all them.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:20:11

ok

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:25:24

i find 20 now. i still count.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:25:49

I see out of your last 20 fights you have fought two VIPs. One of which is the guy who beat you. Who\'s Steve Foxx set to fight next?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What\'s up 2010-01-03 09:31:42

he stop play. he say family issue

Wutever 2010-01-03 00:00:00

you know what you\'re doing isn\'t right, but of course you\'re not going to admit it. Enjoy your game.

Re: Wutever 2010-01-03 09:37:28

these all fighter VIP. if twice list that he more fighter in HWP.

you think all want fight me? Tell stop decline fight!!!!!! it not easy find willing fight me.

Re: Re: Wutever 2010-01-03 09:40:34

I\'m sure it\'s not easy to find people to fight when you only sign guys whose skill sets mean they only have a VERY VERY Small chance of beating you. Start looking to sign some real competition. And start offering REAL contracts and I\'m sure it wouldn\'t be as much of a problem for you. Again, I\'m not arguing with you on this anymore. I can\'t make you change what you are doing, but I can tell from how you reply that you know you\'re wrong, and that\'s enough for me. Have a good day, Enjoy your game. Congrats on your KO Trophy.

Re: Re: Re: Wutever 2010-01-03 09:44:18

i prove you wrong? you lie. you say "no VIP in HWP" is prove they be 45!!!

now say i only fight weak player? you say any. i prove wrong. you lie once. you lie all. you research. you find truth. then run mouth. you need think first.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wutever 2010-01-03 09:49:41

lol. You double linked some of those. Fritz Whey was in their Twice, and you just said he left the game.. So neither of them count. Now as I\'m going to look through the VIP accounts, and I\'m noticing, you don\'t hardly fight ANY of them. Only the ones with Crappy Muay Thai and Wrestling.

I found the truth :) I knew the truth before I messaged you. The Fact that you continue to message me after I\'ve said twice that I\'m not going to talk about this anymore, just proves even moreso that you know what you\'re doing is wrong. So for the last time, Message me when you want some real Competition. Have a Great Day, Enjoy your game. Goodbye.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Wutever 2010-01-03 09:53:08

if fritz twice then that mistake.

you want me fight all people? you want run my org? i make fight nothing according my fighter. i make top popular fight vs top popular fight. org to make money. for org to pay more to fighters.

i message you mean i wrong? so you get many people just ignore you? maybe they smarter me.

worry bout you self. no do judge me wrongly and say lie.

Oh Steeve, I'm noticing a trend where you always wanna call me out, yet, there's questions I asked you in threads weeks ago that you still haven't formulated a response too.

Djohn, I don't even know who you are or how long you have been posting on this forum. If you think I'm calling you out than I'm pretty sure a lot of other people do as well. I would gladly respond to any questions you might have had to me in earlier threads.

The more I read of this person the more I think he/she is harmless. If there is anything that needs to change it's the ranking system. Who cares that she has fighters with good records that fight fighters with bad records if both managers agreed to it? Is that so much better than training a project fighter for 2 game years and setting him up against a new fighter, just because their record is the same? The ranking system needs to be changed, but I don't know why so many people pay attention to a meaningless record.

People do a lot of things that might not be in the spirit of the game to get ahead, what he's doing is not nearly as common as some other things but I don't see why it's so horrible.

People do a lot of things that might not be in the spirit of the game to get ahead, what he's doing is not nearly as common as some other things but I don't see why it's so horrible.

My biggest issue is that he's ranked 4th, higher than many MUCH better managers, purely based off of winning clearly unfair fights. Aside from that, I don't really care. I mean I could go around signing a bunch of 0-0 fighters and feeding them to my 3 fighters in my org but I find more satisfaction in beating better competition. I usually give my fighters the fights no one else wants to take to test myself/them.

I found another gem on the statistics page:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4752

Most wins and undefeated :D as a true champion he's stepping up to face a 1-0 fighter with manager who plays this game less than a month! Grab your stones people, this one has got to have it!

wow...and i thought MY guys have beaten no one lol

I found another gem on the statistics page:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4752

Most wins and undefeated :D as a true champion he's stepping up to face a 1-0 fighter with manager who plays this game less than a month! Grab your stones people, this one has got to have it!

Although he's fighting a nobody now, at least he fought some ok competition to get there.