So Andrei Arlovski is all about his org eh?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, check out your manager page. I've just put in an "Opp Rank" to show the average ranking of managers you've faced in your last 20 fights. You guys can use this on face value but I can also use this to alter the rankings or make fighters pissed off about fighting lower ranked competition... maybe drop their morale if it happens consistently.

If you do think that, I suggest you add in the opponents rank/skills/something into the equation as well. Simply because, there are a lot of situations where you find a good fighter being managed by a manager who isn't ranked that high (FA's / Non-VIP Managers).

I found another gem on the statistics page:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=4752

Most wins and undefeated :D as a true champion he's stepping up to face a 1-0 fighter with manager who plays this game less than a month! Grab your stones people, this one has got to have it!

He fought that 1-0 fighter just bc I declined fight against him. I didnt want to get another beating in row for my Cormac.. That manager doesnt pick fights or anything. Quandru just is too good for anyone in that org..

IMO Quandru should fight in bigger org or someone from top 10 should go and fight him in EUFC.

He fought that 1-0 fighter just bc I declined fight against him. I didnt want to get another beating in row for my Cormac.. That manager doesnt pick fights or anything. Quandru just is too good for anyone in that org..

IMO Quandru should fight in bigger org or someone from top 10 should go and fight him in EUFC.

he has a super fight against the MIFC champ soon and i hope he wont beat him to bad cause i want him to be alive after i get threw with the tourney.

If he wants to face 0-0's and such, I'd love him to fight my 0-0. I'll even pay him for accepting the fight :P

by the way shiv how long are u planing to keep these beasts in the cage?

Worst Comp Rating

Andrei Arlovski (-1,847,040)

:notworthy:

Holy shit on a shingle, I thought you were being facetious at first but then I went and checked the Comp Rating page and there it was in black and white.

Christ all Friday, doesn't that throw up serious red flags that something is terribly terribly wrong?

Sorry Mike, I mean I guess I don't know what you COULD do without looking extremely ham handed about it, but come on. That's just ridiculous. There's no way to put a glossy veneer on that statistic.

by the way shiv how long are u planing to keep these beasts in the cage?

Just about to start fighting them in a week or so. Praying for a chin, thats all I want from them...

Holy shit on a shingle, I thought you were being facetious at first but then I went and checked the Comp Rating page and there it was in black and white.

Christ all Friday, doesn't that throw up serious red flags that something is terribly terribly wrong?

Sorry Mike, I mean I guess I don't know what you COULD do without looking extremely ham handed about it, but come on. That's just ridiculous. There's no way to put a glossy veneer on that statistic.

actually, something has been done. we can all see beyond a shadow of a doubt that the dude fights no one. this thread, that opp rank thing have all been made to make people aware. other than that, he really isn't breaking any rules. do i like it? no. is it unethical? maybe. is it bullshit? maybe...but i don't think it's anything punishable. what happened in this thread is punishment alone and when he finally takes someone on that's worth a damn...more punishment will be served.

actually, something has been done. we can all see beyond a shadow of a doubt that the dude fights no one. this thread, that opp rank thing have all been made to make people aware. other than that, he really isn't breaking any rules. do i like it? no. is it unethical? maybe. is it bullshit? maybe...but i don't think it's anything punishable. what happened in this thread is punishment alone and when he finally takes someone on that's worth a damn...more punishment will be served.

I'm not calling for punishment. I am talking about the exploiting of the game mechanics. I think the coding for causing cuts needs to be looked at and I think the criteria for cuts causing stoppages needs to be looked at. Otherwise I am concerned that this "tactic" will become prolific because frankly if it does, that's fucking retarded.