Quick fight question...

McGeeno

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I just signed a quick fight (QFC) with my LW fighter who weighs 156 and he is now scheduled to take on a 180 pounder who cuts to WW.

I'm wondering how the mechanics work on this, if they just find someone who is close to your weight, or the nearest open weight class etc.

I really don't want to get in a habit of fighting guys who are much bigger, but this is now the second time it has happened (My 220lb LHW had to fight a 270lb HW in his first fight)

Could it be my energy/conditioning effecting the weight class?

Appreciate any help, -Steve

Better pay basically. Plus you get to see your opponent before you accept a fight. And finally you can cut a bit more weight to make a weight too (although it takes a bit more energy out of you, you can cut another 2lbs max... Just be careful you don't go over that extra limit otherwise it's a NC).

Better pay basically. Plus you get to see your opponent before you accept a fight. And finally you can cut a bit more weight to make a weight too (although it takes a bit more energy out of you, you can cut another 2lbs max... Just be careful you don't go over that extra limit otherwise it's a NC).
so fighters can be 5lbs over and its fine?

yeah i dont know why some guys seems to think its better fighting QFCs for a while. you can learn the game while being in a promotion also. depending on what you want ... train your fighter more .. or fight more frequent .. id be carefull though to choose the right promotion. my promotion Synchronicity is rather looking for fighters who want to fight a lot instead of training all the time.