Oprichnik FC - Official Smack Talk Thread

D

:D

TREMENDOUS STUFF, MadMic.

I'm hoping to see much, much more of that on the ol' smack talk board.

Way to stir the pot, buddy.

I'm starting to get keen on certain fighters, and I must say Edmund Coulson is among them. He's looked great so far.

I was afraid that people would accuse me of "feeding" 0-1 Paddy Kirby to 2-0 Enrique Sandoval, but for God's sake they have three fights between them. That's not exactly an overwhelming body of work to draw any conclusions from.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Destoryer ( The Red Curtain): Two all of you 265ers out there, you better start finishing fights!!!!!!!!! If your having problems heres a answer! I have a open contract to anybody who wants a fight. It will not go three rounds. I think there is some 265er named Jui Jeiu Serra or something like that, who's got a lot of hype and no finishes!!!!! Lets do it hype boy and after its over you can change your profession to a Rapping hypeman like Flavor Flav.

people worry about jiu jiet siet for a reason. lets hope none of your fighters have to worry about him. Finishes or not, he will be at the head of oprichink soon enough. You should do yourself a favor and show a little more respect. Then again he probably wouldn't.

PICK OPFC's FIRST-EVER CHAMPS!

Nikolai Drago v Franklin Smith

Will James v Oleg Aschenbreaker

Jiu Jiet Siet v Nemanja Tosic

Vladamir Drago v Teddy Hartman

** Pick winners for each fight and the overall champ for both weight classes. Closest picks wins $100 shopping spree at Hard Rocking Designs. One point for picking first-round winner, two points for picking champ. **

Post your picks here! Quick!

** EDIT TO ADD: You may choose a $100 shopping spree to either Hard Rocking or Freakin' Supplements out of Tokyo. Talks are underway to forge a partnership with this fine company and they are highly recommended. **

Shawn McGregor is here! As McGregor's manager I would like to thank the owner of this organization for this tremendous opprotunity. I would also like to state that "The Baby Faced Assassin" is ready and willing to take on any and all opponents. We are sure he is destined to be a force in this organization and will hold a title shortly.

Again, thank you....McGregor is ready to fight and hopes to ASAP.

** Pick winners for each fight and the overall champ for both weight classes. Closest picks wins $100 shopping spree at Hard Rocking Designs.

Not only do you get $100 to spend at the store, you'll also get an exclusive 1-of-a-kind T-shirt from Hard Rocking Designs. This shirt WILL NOT be available for sale....EVER!

The design will be revealed soon...right here.....in this thread!

Personally, however, how can anyone root against Hard Rocking Designs very own Nikolai Drago??? :winner:

Okay my (Bas Hunter) picks:

205: N. Drago & Aschenbreaker

265: Tosic & Hartman

Champs: N. Drago & Hartman

Very even matchups, but i see Drago getting the sub and KO for Hartman.

** Pick winners for each fight and the overall champ for both weight classes. Closest picks wins $100 shopping spree at Hard Rocking Designs. One point for picking first-round winner, two points for picking champ. **

Post your picks here! Quick!

** EDIT TO ADD: You may choose a $100 shopping spree to either Hard Rocking or Freakin' Supplements out of Tokyo. Talks are underway to forge a partnership with this fine company and they are highly recommended. **

here is mine

winner is bolded

Drago vs. Oleg Aschenbreaker

Hartman vs. Tosic

Freakin Supplements would like to confirm that we are in agreement with this event.

However, we will be offering our product in conjunction with Hard Rock Designs. So not only will you get a $100 shopping spree with HRD, but you'll also get one of our Freakin Packs.

This pack will consist of one of each product. This is a prize with a retail value of $120!!!

We won't stop there though. Runner up will get his or her choice of one of our supplements.

Wait, we're not done yet! This is the best part for those involved in the actual event!

The winning fighter of each weight class will not only receive the belt, but will also receive a Freakin Pack as well!!!

We want to make this inaugural event a special thing and we wanted to be involved in it in a big way. To those fighters involved in the tourney, good luck!

To all participating, GET YOUR FREAK ON!!!

My fighter Ramadan Qadirov is very happy of his first win.

" Paddy Kirby is a very though and game opponent but as soon as I took the fight to the ground I felt that he couldn't hang with me there. I then kept the fight to the ground and worked toward a submission and it came quicker than I thought. Now I will go back to the gym to try and improve on my weak points. "

I hope Ramadan is ready for a change of tides when he comes up against Robert Power, I wouldn't want it to finish too quickly....mwahahahahaha

holy crap. i didn't know what i was missing when i wasn't checking the smack talk thread!

apologies tiger, i wished i had seen this earlier. the banter between Power and Sandoval would've been fun.

apologies to our illustrious fight club owner. i shall endevour to throw some smack talk around.

Lmao, no worries...at least we got fight of the night....and it lasted longer than our fist fight lol

Third time lucky!

I figured great Russian fighters definitely need a Great Russian Bear. Here's the 1-of-a-kind shirt to be given to the winner:

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8061/greatbear.png

:band:

Talk about hard rocking.

Damn!

My unofficial picks -- I'm obviously not in the running:

Jiu Jiet Siet over Nemanja Tosic: Siet defeated Bedndekar Ebonhand and Grant Gaines -- both of whom won their other matches.

Vladamir Drago over Teddy Hartman: Guess I'm picking Muay Thai over boxing. Teddy can end it with one punch, though.

CHAMP: Jiu Jiet Siet. Going out on a limb.

Oleg Aschenbreaker over Will James: Oleg is a brown belt submission machine.

Franklin Smith over Nikolai Drago: Drago's opponents are 0-4 and he might be a bit too one-dimensional. Franklin's manager is also Teddy's manager, so he must have some sense of what he's doing.

CHAMP: Franklin Smith. I like to go against the grain, what can I say.

Very true about Drago. His total fight time in two fights is under 1 minute. He has not been tested, but Smith will be a test for him for sure. I still like Nikolai's chances.

Nothing personal, Nick. Obviously a very unscientific analysis.

I'll be watching with great interest, that's for sure.

:mf_popcorn1:

Renaldo: This is Renaldo Herrera coming at you live from Wild Bob's Bar in St. Petersburg where Onslaught VI is just wrapping up. I have just caught up to one of the more promising fighters in Oprichnik Fight Club, Enrique Sandoval. My collegue Vincent Webber interviewed Sandoval after his last match at Onslaught II and refused to do this interview. Oh, it looks like Sandoval is coming this way now after his impressive victory over Kirby.

Renaldo: Enrique, Renaldo Herrera here. I want to get some comments from you regarding your fight tonight.

Enrique: Sure esse. Enrique's got answers for joo.

Renaldo: It looked as though you handled Kirby quite well tonight. In fact, you've been on a roll as of late.

Enrique: Si, Enrique said he'd take care of him. We get in the ring and Enrique lights up poor vacuum chico. Wasn't Enrique's fastest fight, but it still didn't get out of the first round. Hey, joo see how las mujeres dug Enrique's music? They was dancin' and gettin' all up in Enrique's business.

pause.....

Renaldo: I'm sorry Enrique. My producer wanted me to ask you another question. One of the anouncers mentioned that you looked a little soft. In fact, I believe his exact words were "Sandoval really is a fat lump." What are your thoughts on that?

Enrique: Enrique's thoughts? Enrique's thoughts?!?! What the? Who does this hombre think he is? Hey, joo. Mr. Play by play. Yeah, Enrique's talkin' to joo. Joo think Enrique's a fat lump? Enrique thinks joo should keep jour fat trap shut. Joo just keep on flappin' that jaw. Enrique may just make you tap too. Enrique will break jour arm mang.

Renaldo: Ok, ok, ok.....settle down Enrique. Let's talk about your next fight.

Enrique: Fat lump? Enrique is all man. Enrique is in much better shape than fatty over there. So, next fight huh? Enrique know that Mr. Miyagi is talkin' to Oprichnik management. Miyagi's trying to get Enrique a good match with some competition for a title shot. So, Enrique will again make whoever his next opponent is tap out. For now though, Enrique needs to give his attention to las mujeres.

Renaldo: Well, it would appear that Mr. Sandoval was a little fired up about the comments tonight. He appears to be ready for whomever his next opponent is and isn't shying away from that. Will Mr. Romanovich offer this promising and brash talent a shot, or will he make the outspoken Sandoval prove himself yet again? Only time will tell. This is Renaldo Herrera from Wild Bob's Bar in St. Petersburg signing off.

Fyodor Romanovich was asked about Sandoval's comments when leaving the Oprichnik FC compound earlier.

"Enrique is a real talent, and one of the most colorful characters we have here at OPFC. He's among the best P4P fighters to this point. I would like to talk to Enrique myself, and to his management, before making any statements about his future. I absolutely love his confidence and enthusiasm, and there's no reason to believe he won't be our first title-holder at 145."

When asked about who would deserve a shot to fight him for the belt, Romanovich was non-committal.

"I honestly dont know right now. Ramadan Qadirov has been very good. Foster Barkley looked very strong in his OPFC debut."

What about Romanovich's own fighter, the 2-0 Darnell Klutie?

"Well, I suppose he must be in the conversation, mustn't he?"

After a strong showing in his debut against Igor Smirnoff, Foster Barkley is ready to fight some real fighters. Althougth Foster's fight went deep into the third round, he feels he's had tougher fights during training. Foster has had women that put up more of a fight than Smirnoff did.

Every wieght class needs a punching bag, and Oprichnik FC has theirs at 145 with Smifnoff. If this slouch wants a rematch, he better bring back up because the next fight won't go as far as the last one!

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/9475/onslaughtvii.jpg

Onslaught VII

Date: THIS FRIDAY!

City: St Petersburg

Arena: Wild Bob's Bar - St Petersburg (750)

Ring/Cage: Cage

THE FIRST FOUR FIGHTS WILL HELP DETERMINE OUR FIRST CHAMPS!

Weight Rounds Fighters

205 lbs 3 Nikolai Drago v Fraklin Smith

265 lbs 3 Jiu Jiet Siet v Nemanja Tosic

205 lbs 3 Oleg Aschenbreaker v Will James

265 lbs 3 Vladamir Drago v Teddy Hartman

185 lbs 3 Rick Hart v Piotr Johanssen

265 lbs 3 Grant Gaines v Beaux Lux

265+ lbs 3 Imagonna Getusucka II v Christopher Wallase

155 lbs 3 Grant Soper v Crash Davis

265 lbs 3 Bendekar Ebonhand v Vladimir Krizsky

170 lbs 3 Oleg Matyushenko v Moritz Gauchenauer

Post your picks here! Quick

205's

drago over smith

aschenbreaker over james

drago takes it all

265's

siet over tosic

drago over hartman

siet takes it all

Micky: " i am extremely impressed by the manager moe S. and all of his fighters. we'll have a lot of work to do yo match his wonderful record."

"Siet is extremely excited to be in the top 10 of OPFC, and I'm sure he'll maintain that level of excellence throughout his career." "On a side note, that russian bear shirt looks awesome." " Best of luck to all the fighters, i hope they have a safe but blood filled match."