Oprichnik FC - Official Smack Talk Thread

D

@ MadMic: Dude, you rock. These commentaries are HILARIOUS and add so much to OPFC!

Mr Romanovich's response:

"Both Edmund and Enrique are outstanding fighters. Mr. Miyagi is obviously a premier manager in this industry. I try to be nothing but open and honest with my fighters, and so . . . .

"To Edmund: I believe you are among the class of our 170 lb division, as is Mr Kryslov. You are also a highly classy and respected individual. However, I would ask you to encourage Mr Miyagi to review your fight offers a bit more closely. Had he done so, he would have noticed that your fight with Mr Kryslov in OPFC: Annihilation is not only our main event, but it is indeed a title fight. Congratulations."

"To Enrique: You are, without question, the premiere 145-pounder at OPFC. Frankly, if the commission allowed me to simply hand out championship belts, I would put it around your waist myself -- in an instant. The problem is that there is another crop of fighters that are a distant second to you. About five, all of roughly the same caliber -- or so it appears. Had Darnell Klutie beaten Foster Barkley to move to 3-0, he would have been the obvious choice for an opponent. Mr Barkley won in impressive fasion, but only sits at 2-0. Frankly, I'm tempted to give him the title shot. You would be "rewarded" for your excellence by facing an opponent who isn't necessarily proven yet and he would get a chance to prove if he belongs among the elite in OPFC. I'll make a decision soon, and welcome your feedback on this matter."

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Foster Barkley thinks Enrique needs to fight some real fighters before he crowns himself King.

I mean give me a break the guys he has fought have a combined record of 3-7, the two guys I've beat have that many wins". "Of course he thinks the divison is full of scrubs, that's all he's fought. Once I beat him he'll be running back to Mexico with his tail between his legs. Robert Power? Who is this guy? I have sparring partners that could beat his ass, come to think of it they could beat Sandshovel or whatever his name is, he's a nobody who only fights nobodies."

Barkley's handlers say he is ready and able to fight anyone anytime. He looks forward to beating Enrique or whoever else the powers that be choose on his quest to be champ.

Renaldo: "This is Renaldo Herrera with MMA Today. We caught up with Enrique Sandoval and asked him his thoughts about Foster Barkley."

Enrique: "Huh? Who? Foster who? Let Enrique tell joo something. Enrique has never backed down from nobody. This esse wants to rumble, that's all good. Enrique says you don't even need to bring no lunch. Enrique will break jour arm mang in la primera serie. Dats right esse. Enrique says you'll be tapping before the bell in the first round.

Joo get jourself together mang. Mr. Barky Bark, joo bring jour funky bunch and Enrique will snap their arms too. Enrique has it all! He's got the record, las miradas, y las mujeres. Joo got nothing mang. Joo know what? Enrique don't even care if this is a title match or not. Enrique just wants to break jour head."

Renaldo: "In an unrelated story, Edmund Coulson has been given a title shot at Annihilation."

Edmund: "Well, I'm speechless. Not only have I been given a title fight, I was unaware of it. There was a miscommunication and am sorry that I more or less requested a shot when there was already one in place. Thank you Mr. Romanovich."

Barkley is ready to put Enrique is his place.

Barkley had this to say after leaving the gym today. "Hey if this fool wants to fight, I'm game. I'll fight him in a ring, a cage, a bar, a parking lot, where ever and when ever he wants. I'll fight him for free, me putting my fist in his mouth will be payment enough. This guy dosen't know who I am? I'm one of the best fighters in ths org, he'll know me soon enough. Get in the gym and start training "holmes" cause I am gonna hurt you."

How did our guys do guessing the outcomes of the matches -- shopping sprees on the line, so here we go:

RodneyMullet picks:

205: N. Drago & Aschenbreaker

265: Tosic & Hartman

Champs: N. Drago & Hartman

2 of 4, for two points

moe picked:

205: N Drago & Aschenbreaker

265: Tosic & Hartman

Champs: Aschenbreaker & Tosic

Same exact 2 of 4, for two points.

MADMIC picked:

265: Siet & V Drago

Champs: N Drago & Siet

BINGO! Four-for-four! Give that man a cigar! Four points and pretty much unstoppable.

D [me] picked:

205: Smith & Aschenbreaker

Champs: Siet & Smith

Three out of four, for three points, but I cant win. Just did it for fun.

flutietah picked:

Champs: N Drago & Siet

Another perfect guess! Plus, Siet is his fighter, so he's looking good right now.

BUMP:

Our winners are flutietah and madmic. Congratulations, guys. Prizes and details in next post!

Freakin Supplements would like to confirm that we are in agreement with this event.

However, we will be offering our product in conjunction with Hard Rock Designs. So not only will you get a $100 shopping spree with HRD, but you'll also get one of our Freakin Packs.

This pack will consist of one of each product. This is a prize with a retail value of $120!!!

We won't stop there though. Runner up will get his or her choice of one of our supplements.

Wait, we're not done yet! This is the best part for those involved in the actual event!

The winning fighter of each weight class will not only receive the belt, but will also receive a Freakin Pack as well!!!

We want to make this inaugural event a special thing and we wanted to be involved in it in a big way. To those fighters involved in the tourney, good luck!

To all participating, GET YOUR FREAK ON!!!

Both guys go check out Hard Rocking Designs and pick out $100 worth of stuff. I'll buy it and send it to the fighter of your choice. I'll also buy the supplements and send them to the fighter of your choice.

Thanks for playing our game and congrats once again.

LONG OVERDUE OPFC NEWS:

* WEEE are the CHAMMMPPIONS, my FRIENDS: It's Drago and Drago! Vladamir Drago [265] and Nikolai Drago [205] became the first ever champions of Oprichnik FC at OPFC: Coronation. They are both 4-0 and on top of their game.

The event scored a monstrous 88 rating -- by far the highest in Russian history.

Congratulations to both champs and to their managers! A tip of the hat to Jiu Jiet Siet and Oleg Aschenbreaker -- keep training for a possible rematch!

* OPFC: Annihilation this weekend will take place at Hiyashi's Lounge -- a 2000 seat arena. We're moving to the big time folks! Hopefully you've noticed that we knocked off CHOWPRAYER to become the #1 fight org in Mother Russia!

Another title fight is in the offing at Annihilation: In the 170 weight class, Edmund Coulson [3-0] will take on Leonid Kryslov [3-0] for the belt. Best of luck to both fighters.

* Rumors abound about a title match between the dominant Enrique Sandoval [4-0] and fiesty upstart Foster Barkley. Barkley has two quality wins with no losses, the only undefeated 145 pounder who will get the shot due to his popularity and the buzz he is creating.

* OPFC: Independence will look to put a belt around either 185er Rick Hart or Natt Hughes. Hart has yet to accept and there is speculation that he may be a free agent soon . . . .

Other fighters to watch:

* In the 155 wt class, Mauna Alanaama [4-1] is guaranteed a title fight. If 2-0 Seppo Taalasmaa wins his upcoming match, it will be a very Finnish title fight.

* In the 205 division, it looks like Drago's first title defense will come against either 3-0 Dominic Harris or possibly relative newcomer 3-0 Riessig Slade.

* As far as super-heavyweights, 3-0 Tom Crackman seems assured of a crack at the belt. 3-1 Jan Streburg is a perfect example of why you don't give up on your fighters, kids. He lost his quick fight and is now 3-0 in OPFC.

I apologize for the minor slack off -- I've been busy and we've had our first nice weather here in many many months.

The Light Heavyweight Champ Nikolai Drago will fight anyone OPFC puts in front of him.

Great job with the Org D. Your hard work is going to make OPFC one of the elite Orgs on the planet.

Thanks, Nick.

The success is built off the awesome, active managers like yourself and so many of the other great guys we've got here.

Barkley responds to rumours of a title fight.

We caught up with Barkley this morning and he had this to say about his rumoured title fight with Enrique Sandoval. "It's all speculation right now, I'm trying to not think about it too much until I have an offer sent my way. I do find it amuzing that after I called Sandoval out he hasn't been flapping his gums off to the media as much. Maybe he's scared to face me, maybe now he knows that I am the real deal and the better fighter. Who knows, maybe he would rather take an easier fight to inflate his ego. It's starting to look like his bark is bigger than his bite. I really do hope this fight becomes reality, whatever the outcome it will be an exciting fight; especially with all the build up."

Barkley responds to rumours of a title fight.

We caught up with Barkley this morning and he had this to say about his rumoured title fight with Enrique Sandoval. "It's all speculation right now, I'm trying to not think about it too much until I have an offer sent my way. I do find it amuzing that after I called Sandoval out he hasn't been flapping his gums off to the media as much. Maybe he's scared to face me, maybe now he knows that I am the real deal and the better fighter. Who knows, maybe he would rather take an easier fight to inflate his ego. It's starting to look like his bark is bigger than his bite. I really do hope this fight becomes reality, whatever the outcome it will be an exciting fight; especially with all the build up."

Enrique responds to Barkley:

Enrique: Enrique is happy to accept any challenge this tonto loco can come up with. The reason you ain't heard from Enrique in a while is the same reason you ain't heard from your girl esse. We been livin it up and partying til the sun goes down mang. Sorry she ain't called you in a while, but she's been busy esse. Enrique is ready for the fight. He don't care if it comes now or later, for the title or not. He's tired of joo barking at him and ready to shut jour trap esse. Don't forget to bring jour funky bunch there Barky Bark. Jour gonna need them esse!

Enrique responds to Barkley:

Enrique: Enrique is happy to accept any challenge this tonto loco can come up with. The reason you ain't heard from Enrique in a while is the same reason you ain't heard from your girl esse. We been livin it up and partying til the sun goes down mang. Sorry she ain't called you in a while, but she's been busy esse. Enrique is ready for the fight. He don't care if it comes now or later, for the title or not. He's tired of joo barking at him and ready to shut jour trap esse. Don't forget to bring jour funky bunch there Barky Bark. Jour gonna need them esse!

Barkley responds to Enrique.

"You know if that guy was as good a fighter as he was a joker, he would already have the belt. It's funny that he talks about being with my girl, cause aparently his sister didn't tell him we were out in Vegas partying all weekend. I just want to say I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the fact that in Mexico you were allowed to date your sister. Enrique you can be asured I will not take your sister out on another date, I have already set my sights on your mother. When I'm done with her I'll see what his grandmother is up to, cheers "esse"."

Barkley responds to Enrique.

"You know if that guy was as good a fighter as he was a joker, he would already have the belt. It's funny that he talks about being with my girl, cause aparently his sister didn't tell him we were out in Vegas partying all weekend. I just want to say I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of the fact that in Mexico you were allowed to date your sister. Enrique you can be asured I will not take your sister out on another date, I have already set my sights on your mother. When I'm done with her I'll see what his grandmother is up to, cheers "esse"."

:mf_popcorn1:

*****NEWS FLASH*****

OK, folks. It's on.

Annihilation 2

July 3

Hayashi's Lounge

Barkley v Sandoval for the 145 title

OPFC boss Fyodor Romanovich responded to buzz on MMA forums that Barkley hadn't deserved the shot yet.

"Enrique has been patiently waiting for his shot. Nobody else was stepping forth to distinguish themselves. Foster is undefeated. He's the second most popular fighter at 145 -- and the fans respond to his fiestyness. This might be the most hyped fight we've ever had."

Shortly after Ivan Dostojevskij won his fight at Onslaught X we caught up with Ivan himself to see what he had to say about the fight and his future:

Ivan: I have one thing to say: title shot, I want it and I want it now. I have deserved it. I am the top contender, I will crush anyone that stands in my way.

Reporter: But one could say you haven't really faced the toughest opponents in you weightclass.

Ivan: That does not matter, I have clean record and it will stay that way I can face anyone and put them to sleep. Anyone.

Reporter: In your match tonight you got the match to the ground early in the first round and then you went for quite some submission attempts, was that your gameplan tonight, were you afraid of standing up?

Ivan: Afraid of standing up!!!!!?

(Ivan picks up reporter and carries him in to the octagon drops him down and beats the shit out of him)

Ivan: End of interview.

OPFC boss Fyodor Romanovich:

"Ivan is top notch. We've got him ranked as our #2 heavyweight. All three of his victories have come within OPFC -- no quick fight wins. Is a title fight in his future? It would certainly appear to be a distinct possibility. Ask me again after Mr McNasty fights this evening."

It's known that Mr Romanovich has been impressed with 2-0 Filthy McNasty, who can move to 3-0 with a victory over

1-0-1 Ray Razor at OPFC: Annihilation.

"Ivan can go far, I love his enthusiasm and I love his mean streak," Mr Romanovich continued. "One more incident like this, though, will get Mr Dostojevskij some mandatory media sensitivity courses."

I just wanted to announce that the Freakin Packs have been sent out to the winners of the titles V. Drago and N. Drago. I have also sent out a Freakin Pack to the winner (via tie with yours truely) flutietah.

RodneyMullet, you're the runner up in the challenge. As I laid out, I'm willing to send you one product of your choosing. Please let me know what you'd like.

Thanks!

I just wanted to announce that the Freakin Packs have been sent out to the winners of the titles V. Drago and N. Drago. I have also sent out a Freakin Pack to the winner (via tie with yours truely) flutietah.

RodneyMullet, you're the runner up in the challenge. As I laid out, I'm willing to send you one product of your choosing. Please let me know what you'd like.

Thanks!

Frankly, I'm not sure Hard Rocking Designs is still around. I noticed it was put up for sale, surprisingly.

Winners of our contest should contact me and we can work out another deal.

I can not afford to logically do the $100 shopping spree at the moment, but i can for the winners work out a deal of somesort. To the winners i can make either a custom T-shirt or Custom Shorts. 100% Custom the only thing that will be on there that isnt an option is DC but reasonably so to throw my name out there. But After i find out the winners i can contact them and we can work something out. Click my signature to see some of the designs i have for sale who knows i may be able to work a better deal with the help of D if he wants, just pm here or on the site or just reply and i think i can work a deal out.

I can not afford to logically do the $100 shopping spree at the moment, but i can for the winners work out a deal of somesort. To the winners i can make either a custom T-shirt or Custom Shorts. 100% Custom the only thing that will be on there that isnt an option is DC but reasonably so to throw my name out there. But After i find out the winners i can contact them and we can work something out. Click my signature to see some of the designs i have for sale who knows i may be able to work a better deal with the help of D if he wants, just pm here or on the site or just reply and i think i can work a deal out.

Just to clarify, it was only for the winner of the pick 'em competition. not all who were involved in the title fights themselves.