Oprichnik FC - Official Smack Talk Thread

D

Thanks, guys.

Yes, to clarify:

* The gear was going to the guys who predicted the winners of our mini-tourneys at 205 and 265. They are listed above.

* OPFC is prepared to actually pay for both the clothing and the supplements.

As far as formalized deals, there really isn't anything. It was just a little cross-promotion to help raise the buzz about Freakin', Hard Rocking and OPFC.

If and when formalized partnerships become part of the game, we can have you guys actually officially sponsor fights and get a cut of the merchandise sold . . . .

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if its alright with you D i can have the winner/s message me on here or the game and tell me what they looking for on the clothing and ill get started

actually there were two of us. as for what I would like, the original design that was going to be done would be my preference. but i am at your mercy.

actually there were two of us. as for what I would like, the original design that was going to be done would be my preference. but i am at your mercy.

The other winner is Flutietah.

The offer still stands for OPFC to pick up the tab for all of this. MADDMIC and crzy1051 -- let me know.

OK: Our champ Vladamir Drago needs a fight. He's 10 days into his inactivity with nothing lined up, so he's due.

Both 3-0 Filthy McNasty and Ivan Dostojevskij are practically dead equal in terms of deserving a title shot. In a perfect world, I'd have them fight each other with the winner getting the title shot, but I don't want Drago to wait.

The other option is to give Drago a non-title fight while McNasty and Ivan go head-to-head.

Like I've always said, I value your input -- so what do you think?

MMA reporter caught up with Ivan Dostojevskiej as he was leaving his gym in S:t Petersburg.

Reporter: Ivan, what do you have to say that the owner of Oprichnik is going to offer you a fight with Filthy Mcnasty before you will have a chance at the title?

Ivan:I do want that title fight but, I´ll step in the cage with Nasty just to settle the score. I´m not impressed with him att all and I will crush him.

Hows about finding me an opponent at 135 already so i can fight for a belt?

--Johnny "Brick Fists" McBraddish--

OPFC boss Fyodor Romanovich was reached for comment:

"I like Johnny. He's a fiesty kid who would fight every day if we let him. While I love his enthusiasm, I would remind him that he's only been 7 days without a fight, and that he needs to win more than one match in OPFC to be considered for a title shot.

"With that in mind, I will attempt to find him a fight as soon as possible to further prove himself."

i can make an original design for the winners or i can make customs just let me know

I'll leave you and maddmic to figure that out -- as for the other winner, flutietah, I'll ask him to weigh in here with his preference. Thank you crzy!"

Fedor Podrezov won his third fight in a row at "OPFC: Independence" in a great technical back and fourth battle with Eric Saba.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=15105

"It was a hard fight, but the result was still the same. KO or submission - it does not matter for me, as long as my hand gets raised in the end... This Coulson guy with the belt. It's time to hand it over.... Oh, and i want to thank my sponsors Firebird Design. Check yhem out, they have really cool stuff!"

Fedor Podrezov won his third fight in a row at "OPFC: Independence" in a great technical back and fourth battle with Eric Saba.

"It was a hard fight, but the result was still the same. KO or submission - it does not matter for me, as long as my hand gets raised in the end... This Coulson guy with the belt. It's time to hand it over.... Oh, and i want to thank my sponsors Firebird Design. Check yhem out, they have really cool stuff!"

All you did was go for a submission the entire fight, you were bound to get lucky at some point with the roll of the dice. Guess I now know a cheap way to win a fight.

All you did was go for a submission the entire fight, you were bound to get lucky at some point with the roll of the dice. Guess I now know a cheap way to win a fight.

Yeah, it's much better to lay on your opponents for three rounds and pray for the decision to go your way. It was your choice to take Fedor down and stay in his guard. No one to blame, but yourself.

Anyway, it was fun. Six reversals in the first round.

We caught up with Edmund Coulson and asked him his thoughts on Fedor Podrezov.

Edmund : I heard that Fedor thinks I'm wearing his title. I am more than willing to let him try to take it if he really thinks it's his. As long as Mr. Romanovich feels as though our match will bring more recognition to the club, I'm all for it. This will be my first title defense and I'm looking forward to it. One thing though, Fedor might not want to be looking past Gump. That kids is showing some promise too. I'd hate for him to be focusing on the title shot and have Gump beat him and become the #1 contender.

When asked is Fedor was talking too much, Edmund had this to say.

Edmund : Nah. I got a friend of mine who likes to talk a lot. Enrique Sandoval. I respect the guys who shoot their mouth off and then back it up. Fedor has been impressive thusfar and he has a right to talk trash if he wants to.

On behalf of my Fighter, and NEW Light-Heavyweight Champ, Dominic "Do Wrong" Harris, I'm here to state that while Do Wrong was exhausted after claiming the strap, he would like to request that his first defense be against someone who doesn't try to Pull his shorts down and Dry Hump him for 25 minutes. Maybe someone who, I dunno, throws like at least "A" Punch, or "A" kick, in an entire match? He understands most fighter's timidness to want to stand and bang with him and he encourages them to take a look at Drago's Fight highlights in the title defense if they wish to Hug his waste 100 plus times, to discourage that type of behavior. Dom know's he's a great looking guy, and he doesn't care what preferences Drago or anyone else has outside of the ring... He just doesn't swing that way.

On behalf of my Fighter, and NEW Light-Heavyweight Champ, Dominic "Do Wrong" Harris, I'm here to state that while Do Wrong was exhausted after claiming the strap, he would like to request that his first defense be against someone who doesn't try to Pull his shorts down and Dry Hump him for 25 minutes. Maybe someone who, I dunno, throws like at least "A" Punch, or "A" kick, in an entire match? He understands most fighter's timidness to want to stand and bang with him and he encourages them to take a look at Drago's Fight highlights in the title defense if they wish to Hug his waste 100 plus times, to discourage that type of behavior. Dom know's he's a great looking guy, and he doesn't care what preferences Drago or anyone else has outside of the ring... He just doesn't swing that way.

:D

Looking at the most likely contenders, I guarantee Riessig Slade would be more than happy to try to bust you in the mouth.