Visiting city to fight

oksentaja

My first post to noob section and i'm ranked 114 :)

Anyways, My fighter is currently in motreal and he will be taking a fight in Las Vegas on 2010-02-06 (10 days to go). When should i fly to Las Vegas in order to gain full energy before the match? i'm always keeping him over 90% energy when training. I have never visited city for a fight, so i really dont have a clue how much energy or morale it will eat. Thanks in advance for advice.

The fight will be John McClane [ 23627 ] vs. Ruscle Muscle [ 4262 ] (Looks like a hard fight for my guy.)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/travel_guide.php - This should tell you everything you need to know.

Although if you would like a recommendation, you should go sooner rather than later as it looks like it will take 3 to 4 days minimum for you to get to 100% fitness after you travel.

The later posts are right - I was looking at the move base rather than visit base option. It will be three sessions.

ruscle muscle is my alliance mate so make sure you leave real late that way your energy is low --- :P

honestly it depends on your energy levels -- the visit takes 15 points from energy -- figure thats around 1 1/2 to 2 days depending on conditioning and plus what ever your energy level is at the time you fly -- just to be safe i would say 2 days if at or close to full energy at time of visiting

Conditioning does not affect energy recovery, so 15% is three training sessions. But remember to count in the travel time.

so your guys with lets say mediocre or competent conditioning recover the same amount as expectational or sensational? maybe i need to look at my guys again cause pretty sure there is a difference maybe not huge one though

so your guys with lets say mediocre or competent conditioning recover the same amount as expectational or sensational? maybe i need to look at my guys again cause pretty sure there is a difference maybe not huge one though

To be honest, most people would not notice. Most always get their conditioning to a certain level and then leave it so they would all recover at the same amount. However I am sure there is a difference in recovery rate also.

i would recommend the time you move based off of the gym you're in currently, what skills you're training for the fight, and what gyms you'd be able to get into in the city you're visiting.

if you can get some really low class sizes (in the area you want to train for the fight) or some really good sparring partners (in the discipline you want to train for the fight) in your current gym, then i'd stay there and move last minute. just time it so that you'll have one extra rest session (above getting back to 100% energy) available after moving, just to be safe. then you can always join a cheap gym and get in a quick weights/cardio/whatever session before the fight.

if you see a gym in vegas that has some better training than what you're currently getting (in the areas you want to train for the fight), then move him right away and get your training there before the fight.