Who needs Conditioning....lol

My fighter may not be the best fighter in this game or even Mid level) but he has to be the leader in 1 round fights. 10 fights in his career and not 1 has gone to the second round..lol

I am only 5-5 but its pretty funny actually. Gotta love a fun club fighter

Giovanni "One Round" Pirozzi [ 24810 ]

Even if you KO everyone in the first round, low conditioning is still bad. You'll lose energy much faster while training, and so not only your cardio suffers, but every other aspect of you game suffers also.

There's nothing good about low carido.

Even if you KO everyone in the first round, low conditioning is still bad. You'll lose energy much faster while training, and so not only your cardio suffers, but every other aspect of you game suffers also.

There's nothing good about low carido.

I wish I knew this earlier. It took me about 3 months before I learned the benefits of jacked up conditioning and strength.

I wish I knew this earlier. It took me about 3 months before I learned the benefits of jacked up conditioning and strength.

Same, before i got vip like 3 months after playing, i finally started training my fighters seriously.

Almost wish the first time you made a fighter it'd say "Hey. Hold on. Read this guide."

I fucked up my first fighter something fierce. Must have some strong hiddens though, he keeps winning.