Warriors FC - Official Smack Talk Thread

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am pleased to be offered a fight at WFC 7 against glen sacerty. " This is definitely the hardest fight of my career, glen has 2 impressive wins, so I am in no way taking this fight lightly. Ive been training my ass off non stop, I'm hoping to go out and put on a good show, and take this guy out"

Aaron Moore's latest protege Xavier Belial will make his debut at 7 with high expectations from his manager, "He's an animal to train with, nobody likes sparring with him, let's just hope he can maul people inside the cage and handle the pressure of the big time"

• 2 weeks later...
I just wanna fight.......showcase my skills and hopefully become a contender down the road.....so please ...please somebody gimme a a fight

Max Kostner & Jason Maxwell that is they wanna a fight.......give em a fuckin fight........

Aaron Moore is extremely pleased to have come out victorious tonight, with no energy loss, and minimal injury. "I knew glen was gonna be strong in the clinch, but had to stick to my gameplan" When asked where he sees himself next, he said " Not looking at anyone in particular right yet, just want to slowly work my way up there, don't know if I'm quite ready to go at the elite, but this is a start in the right direction"

Also coming out with the win, Aaron's teammate Xavier Belial, with a devastating head kick KO in 5 seconds of the fight. Following the fight and a trip to the hospital with a balloon of a foot, he had this to say "FUCK YA, I'm pumped, I'm sure the guy I fought tonight is a great fighter, maybe one day we'll get to see him fight,as for now my foot is busted, but I'm sure his face isn't feeling to good,Ill be back!!"

Max Kostner & Jason Maxwell that is they wanna a fight.......give em a fuckin fight........

Dude both of your fighters have QFCs scheduled. I can't offer them a fight until the QFCs are done. SO just chill and I'll make sure your boys get frequent fights.

So its upon me, Aaron Moore has a title shot against Korter Poundre. He had this to say: " What can I really say, the guy's a stud, he's got double my wins, and some impressive skills. but hell I love to fight, I'm here to fight, and there is no dishonor in fighting the best,and I know the WFC appreciates that. I'm going into this fight 100% and hoping my game plan for that night is superior, and I come out with the belt raised above my head"

Aaron's teammate Xavier Belial is anxious to get back out there following his impressive debut, he is working his ass off in the gym in preparation for whoever the WFC pins him against next.

The Micro Psycho has big things coming, in a adorably small package.

Get ready for a new threat to the Bantamweight division.

Also Barry the beast is looking better then he ever has in training for his rematch against wrestling ace Steve Francis, if Francis doesn't bring his A-game, Barry will rock him to sleep. (See what I did there, pretty sweet right?)

Big things are coming out of Warriors FC lately, I'm looking forward to it.

Jason "The Legend" Thomas had this to say after his WFC 8 win. "No submission of the night? Wow, I feel like I got the shaft. Well maybe i'll get that bonus after I submit Rick Robinson and take his belt! He's never been in the cage with a fighter like me before. I KNOW I would take his belt, its up to the WFC management to make the match. I'm ready for it, are you ricky?"

Wow harsh words! Lets see if Rick Robinson of the WFC will respond? :mf_popcorn1:

Tyson Jax successfully ran his record up to 4-0 tonight. Yet another fighter in the mix for Rick Robinsons 170lb title. This much is true, Robinson will have no shortage of challengers for his belt.

Patrik Rooney should easily beat his next opponent, Cam Ron, in his debut match. DirtyBoxer, please build me to a winning streak if I win :smile_anim:

The term QUICK Fighting Championship has never been more apparent as just recently. Kyle Marksman made his debut and as quickly as it began, it was over. In only 10 seconds Kyle knocked out his clueless opponent. Now signed with Warriors FC, what does Kyle's future hold? Stay tuned to find out!

Patrik Rooney should easily beat his next opponent, Cam Ron, in his debut match. DirtyBoxer, please build me to a winning streak if I win :smile_anim:

So much for predictions lol.

That fight went pretty much as I expected it would, my guy didn't have any trouble getting the takedowns but his BJJ wasn't good enough to get a submission.