Kings of Rio - Official Smack Talk Thread

Well since im negotiating my contract options, now that I'm a ECA champ and number 7 pvp fighter in the world.

Ricardo Sabrol you better pray that ECA won't release me like that or you can kiss your belt good bye, you may be a brown belt but if made one tap so hard he probaly broke his hand in the process.

So better start praying I won't be coming to kings of rio.

Signed by the real king of rio.

~Marvin Chew~

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Brown improves to 3-0 today at the Rio Thursday Night Fights with a Near Flawless Performance. "Dodge This" Brown lived up to his name today connecting with over 130 shots to the head and body without Fail. I really can't beleive Lopez took the entirety of that onslaught. I guess that's why the scouts were warning me about his chin. My ass is granite, his chin is the alloy equivalent of Adamantium.

Lao vs Machida

Manager Lord Rayden: "The type of guy who’s gonna give Kung Lao trouble, is the type of guy who’s just as mentally strong as him, just as tough as him, just as well rounded as him and in my opinion the most dangerous guy for Kung Lao is Dameon Machida.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I want to fight the best guys and right now he’s the number one flyweight in the world.”

Manager Lord Rayden: "When I first found out about Machida against Lao my first reaction was like “WHOAA that’s gonna be a crazy fight, that’s a great match up””

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “When you put 2 athletes together like me and Lao, there’s nothing short of fireworks possible.”

Manager Lord Rayden: "In my opinion this is the perfect stylistic match-up at 145 pounds.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I think we are gonna have one of the greatest fights in Kings of Rio history”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “Every fighter is different, ever person has a different style. Every opponent that I have fought puts different problems on the table, but I truly believe that I have the solution.”

Manager Lord Rayden: "The big mountain is Kung Lao. Super Athlete, well rounded in all area’s of the game.”

KOR President Theon Greyjoy: “Everybody knows what an amazing athlete and what an incredible fighter Kung Lao is.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “Kung Lao has a very explosive style, I think he has a solid foundation with his techniques”

Manager Lord Rayden: "Kung Lao’s got excellent Takedowns, unbelievable Jujitsu, great striking defense, fantastic dedicated athlete, and he’s got all these wins over top flight competition.”

KOR President Theon Greyjoy: “The Pasha Dasari fight defiantly showed that Kung Lao has the conditioning to go 5 rounds and he was defiantly ontop of his game. Lao looked unbelievable in that fight, other that the first round he completely dominated him, Lao took no damage other then that first round. He didn’t really get hurt, you know the guys ready to get back in there and fight.”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “I’m ready to go. I go step by step. I don’t look past Dameon Machida, I don’t want to make the same mistake that I did the first time I fought him, but right now Machida is a problem and I’m gonna solve it.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “This fight shouldn’t only prove that I belong at the top of the weight class, but I deserve to be here and I put the work in to be here.”

KOR President Theon Greyjoy: "Dameon Machida has been flying under the radar in that weight division for a long time.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I’ve done a lot to prove that I deserve this. 5 wins in a row in Kings Of Rio. It was a hard thing to do.”

KOR President Theon Greyjoy: "This guy is well rounded and an amazing test for Kung Lao”

Manager Lord Rayden: "Dameon Machida is a tough dude, like tough as nails. Just an unbelievable competitor, relentless competitor”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “Dameon Machida is very good, he’s very strong, he’s very tall for a flyweight. He’s been able to dominate every single one of his opponents. He’s the man right now.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I have the heart of a champion and the desire to win.”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “He’s hungry, he’s on his way up. He wants to have a title shot and I am glad KOR gave him what he deserves.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I’m gonna beat Kung Lao”

KOR President Theon Greyjoy: "Dameon Machida has beat a lot of tough guys, this is the fight that’s gonna show us if Machida is the real deal.”

Manager Lord Rayden: "Machida says he doesn’t care about money, he doesn’t care about the fame, I just want to fight and beat the best guys. The best guy at 145 pounds without a doubt right now is thought to be Kung Lao.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “He’s the cream of the crop right now, but I think I have the ability to beat him.”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “I truly believe that I‘m stronger, more skilled and I have more tools and more knowledge then him”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I’m gonna have to take the fight to him. I can’t sit back and let him use his athlete ability to win this fight and dictate this fight.”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “I think I am a better overall fighter, and I am better then he is in every single aspect of the game”

Manager Lord Rayden: "I think Kung Lao is one of those guys that every time you see him fight you see an evolution. We see a better Kung Lao with every contest.”

KOR Fighter Kung Lao: “At the end of the fight I’m gonna have my hand raised. I expect 5 rounds of war nothing less.”

KOR Fighter Dameon Machida: “I will do everything in my power to make sure my hand is raised at the end of this fight.”

Arjan " The real, real champion of the Kings of Rio Grand Prix" Boudewijn is offering 25,000 autographed 1 dollar bills to all of his fans around the world. All bills will be signed with the blood of Fabiano DaSilva, who suffered extensive facial injuries during his loss to Boudewijn in the final, and is thought to have suffered minor brain damage during Boudewijn's brutal TKO stoppage. Sources inside Kings of Rio have also indicated that DaSilva even broke a nail during the fight! Ouch!

Boudewijn was very proud of the injuries inflicted upon his foe, and although he suffered a groin pull during the battle, it sure didn't slow him down at the Blaze Ronin/Syndicate drugs after-party where he was seen "making it rain" with 4 harlot's, 6 cases of Dom Pérignon, and pound of Syndicate's sweetest cheeba.

DaSilva's manager is also thought to have suffered brain damage; even though the cause of it is unknown, it is the only explanation for his dismissal of Arjan Boudewijn as the champion of the GP.

Hey man, I'm like, a Huge Fan, can I get like 5 thousand of those ones? Cause you know, like, I KNOW a lot of HUGE Fans of yours I could give them to and stuff also... Just saying, to help you out.

-Quint Chingo

• 4 weeks later...

Tyrone "Tremor" Jaxon is going to be looking for a knock out in the opening bout of the upcoming Thursday Night Fights at Hayashi's lounge in Rio.

His opponent Reinhold "Propost" Messener is said to have quite the following on a popular internet message board, but is coming in several pounds lighter than Jaxon, and might not have been able to shake the memory of his last loss yet.

I'm picking Jaxon by (T)KO in the first round, the guys at Academia Ipanema don't screw around.

Kings of Rio calls out to the best 135 pounders in the world!

Kings of Rio is scouring the world to find the best 135 pounders in the world! Gianfranco Zola (8-0), the best bantam weight fighter in the world is stomping through his competition. Do you have a fighter in this division who would like a shot at Zola? Kings of Rio will fly out your fighter and give him a large contract to fight for our organization in the bantam weight division. Kings of Rio is constantly striving to be the best organization in the game and we will gladly pay for actions that will help get us there. Thank you for your support.

~Theon Greyjoy

After seeing the preceeding press release by Kings of Rio, Paul Kositzky had this to say:

I think I need to buy Theon Greyjoy a dictionary because he obviously doesn't understand the meaning of the word "stomp." Yeah, Zola beat me twice, but I dominated the first two rounds in both of our fights. He beat da Fonseca for the belt and has only had to defend it against him, even though Rosano and I have fought him while he's been the champ. da Fonseca lost in the first round twice and in the second round once. I'm the only guy to take Zola to the third round, and I've done it twice. The first time I did it it was my first fight ever. Why have your champ fight without putting the belt up for grabs? Afraid he might lose it? Stop having a paper champ and let's make a third fight for the belt. I'm sure Zola wouldn't mind since he "stomped" me twice already. :rolleyes:

Jaime Lannister Press Release :

I caught up to Gianfranco Zola at his seaside villa in Palermo, and while he was careful to emphasis his respect for Kositzky, he does not feel like he has anything to prove to anyone, much less an opponent that he has already defeated on 2 separate occasion.

"Kositzky was always a difficult foe in the cage, but facts are facts, and the fact is that I have taken his best, and still come out with a victory. 8 wins and zero losses should speak for itself."

When pressed further about a rematch with Kositzky, Zola added, "It is not up to me to decide who fights who, but a shot at the champion of anything should be something earned through blood and hard work, not through a plea or verbal jab. If he beats the people that he needs to beat, then yea, I will fight him and defeat him just like anyone else."

• 4 weeks later...

I spoke with Brian Fox after his win tonight at KOR 26. This is what he had to say.

Brian Fox-"If feels great to be back with Kings Of Rio and even better to continue my win streak. Now I've got to get something out of the way. Denton Jackson, your the last man to beat me. You also won tonight. I want a rematch, theres no other fight I want more right now."

Fox is waiting to see if Jackson is interested in the rematch.

• 2 weeks later...

Statement released from Brian Fox:

Brian Fox:"Denton Jackson, I still havent heard from you. Are you avoiding me? I want this rematch. I'm not here questioning your abilities or you as a person, I just want the rematch. Are you in or not?"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I got this mail from Kings of Rio today

Managers,

I need someone to step up and fight Europha Emanuel this saturday. His opponent has yet to accept and this fight is the only one that is not yet confirmed on the card. I will pay $2000 to the fighter who accepts the challenge.

~Theon

My fighter, Europha Emanuel, is 4 and 2 not even broken into the top 1000's in ranked 155'er, yet has had three guys not want to fight me.

Wash the sand out of your manginas and fight Europha you douchemastering cocksmithers.

• 1 month later...

Same story, different time and a better record of 6 and 2. A fight offer for Europha ( http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=19493 ) hasn't been accepted and doesn't look like its going to be. I think its time Europha got a chance to get his hands on the light weight title, make some of these guys that are wussing out have to fight him if they want to keep their photos in the lightweight picture.

• 7 months later...