Kings of Rio - Official Smack Talk Thread

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to Smack Talk, I'm your host, Theon Greyjoy. :)

cool...i'll start!!

to all the other clothing companies.. "you suck!!!"

seriously.. looks like u guys are using "Paint"(for u idiots that dont know what "paint" is.. its a program that comes with ur computer..like way old school stuff) to make ur designs!!!

I think you guys should go back to school, take some photoshop classes, then come back and try again... i'll sit here and wait for all of you :mf_popcorn1:

Good start B)

Also, I heard that Demetrius Gorevictius was talking BS against Glenardo, saying that he has no standup, and talking that he'll beat him EASILY!

I think Glenardo is lucky that Demetrius is already in the Grand Prix, or he dominance would be put in test( read game over! :boxing: )

i'd like to somehow get a fight card together with organization vs. organization in every weight class. that would be sweet. smack smack smack smack...

i would love to eventually have a country vs. country bout. and of course if you want to be the best you have to beat the best so CFC would be a great match-up. and yes, i also think brazilian fighters would make cupcakes out of the french-canadians.... MU HAHAHAHAHHAA... the only good that ever came out of canada was hockey and certain kinds of beer. :drunk: smack smack smack!!!

i have no doubt that my champion title holders could stand up to anyone's fighters.

it's just too bad old Theon Greyjoy's bones are too old to get in the cage... or maybe Mr. Tycoon can make a sim where managers go at it. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :explode:

Sure, I, Estacio "The Excitement" da Fonseca, lost today's main event. And sure, my record is 2-2. However, I'm still a top 135 contender. Why? Both losses were to Gianfranco Zola, the #1 135er in the game, and both times were close and aggressive bouts. I plan on whoopin' any punk on my path, 'till I take what I deserve... The title.

Sure, I, Estacio "The Excitement" da Fonseca, lost today's main event. And sure, my record is 2-2. However, I'm still a top 135 contender. Why? Both losses were to Gianfranco Zola, the #1 135er in the game, and both times were close and aggressive bouts. I plan on whoopin' any punk on my path, 'till I take what I deserve... The title.

I feel like Urijah Gonzaga showed something in this last event by defeating an undefeated 2-0 fighter to improve to 2-0 himself. While he's still young, 18 years old, Gonzaga is quickly showing the world why he's the next great fighter to come outta Rio. And no, Gonzaga fears nobody. Give him a title bout and he'll gladly go after it with everything he's got.

-Mean Jean

Lamar Arrington - Looks like I drew the #1 seed in the first round of this weeks 25K grand prix. Well as they say you gotta beat the best to be the best. I plan on beating this man named Gregoritius vicitatus, or whatever the f' his name is. I'm not only going to beat him, I'm going to give him a bloodbath before I bury his ass for good!!

Lamar Arrington - Looks like I drew the #1 seed in the first round of this weeks 25K grand prix. Well as they say you gotta beat the best to be the best. I plan on beating this man named Gregoritius vicitatus, or whatever the f' his name is. I'm not only going to beat him, I'm going to give him a bloodbath before I bury his ass for good!!

Be sure, that after the fight, you'll not forget his correct name, Demetrius Gorevictius!

Come baby, lets get it on :medieval:

ya, i'm looking forward to the grand prix. :mf_popcorn1:

You guys should drop out of the tourney now and save yourselves the embarrasment. Gilbert Hernandez is gonna KO all who stand in his way. :training2:

Be sure, that after the fight, you'll not forget his correct name, Demetrius Gorevictius!

Come baby, lets get it on :medieval:

Lamar Arrington: Congrats Demetrius G. I had you knocked down, cut and bleeding within the opening minute of the round and rained down punishing blows to your face and body for more than 8 minutes, but in the end you withstood a fearsome beating, and were able to catch me in a submission. You are now 5-0 and I'm now 1-1. This was my first loss. At 22 years old, you were clearly the veteran in this match-up and as an 18 year old with only 1 fight under my belt, I was clearly a heavy underdog, however, I think I proved to the world that you are vulnerable, and I look forward to a rematch down the road!! Good luck in the next round of the Grand Prix.

Lamar Arrington: Congrats Demetrius G. I had you knocked down, cut and bleeding within the opening minute of the round and rained down punishing blows to your face and body for more than 8 minutes, but in the end you withstood a fearsome beating, and were able to catch me in a submission. You are now 5-0 and I'm now 1-1. This was my first loss. At 22 years old, you were clearly the veteran in this match-up and as an 18 year old with only 1 fight under my belt, I was clearly a heavy underdog, however, I think I proved to the world that you are vulnerable, and I look forward to a rematch down the road!! Good luck in the next round of the Grand Prix.

I thought that this fight would be a lot more easier.. was a hard one.

I was scrolling down, and every line that I read I started to be afraid, that was until the takedown, then you defended well my sub attempts and I start to be afraid again, but at the end of the day, I did what I was supposed to do and you did a great job too.

After the grand Prix, would be an honor to give you an rematch, but its up to Theon :D

2 great warriors step out today. 1 to earn is first title after 4 impressive submission victories 2 at 155 and 2 at 145 Kung Lao is set to prove why he is the best 145 in rio. Also Fearsome 4-0 Feng wei steps back into the octogon to reassert his dominance in the super heavyweight division.....will Gavilan Barrera be the first man to land a strike on feng. I dunno but I am excited to see. I expect both of my warriors to step out of there fights with the titles firmly around there waists

Wow can't believe that. Kung lao did his job and feng wei still hasn't been hit by a punch anywhere but somehow got subed i can't believe that. The mans stilling backstage right now thinking how did I go wrong. How did I let that happen. He will be back to get his title back

Hopefully Maicon Silvia accepts his fight for the second round. My fighter would rather lose than advance on a NC. Once he saw who he would be facing, his only option was ... :suicide_anim: