• *With round 14 wrapping up, Minor Cuevas can be seen backstage tossing chairs & flipping tables, irate that his opponent, Jaiden Montgomery refused to show up & fight!*   "Fuck! Where is that bastard? Clearly he was afraid.... I had a lot riding on this fight! I cant believe this happened. What are we gonna do about this, boss??" "Cuevas, you need to relax. We here at The Purpose Corporation are professional & you are our representative. We will resolve this issue the right way. We are currently in talks with the promotion to get you another fight. Why don't you save all that energy for the next round? All you need to do now is recover & prepare for your next fight. Understood?" "Yea, understood. It's my Mexican blood. We love to fight. How soon will you have word?" "Very soon..."
    • Props to Jasur Ordilovokov, he has a big set of brass balls on him. he went into the clinch willingly & gambling he would be the superior Muay Thai Guy, however the soft yet strong hands & expert muscular-manipulation techniques I have developed over the course of this Tournament would prove to be the "shitkicker's" undoing, and he succcumbed to another expertly administered face massage, both in his initial clinch & in the one I got at the start of the second round. Tyler is keeping a good pace in the KO/TKO stakes so the pressure is on both of us to KO our remaining opponents. And poor Terry Farley got humiliated by a fighter doing a decent impression of a dead guy. Terry's extensive injuries are clearly at fault not his fighting skills but nonetheless the ladies at cage-side were bereft with his failure & so I spent almost 5 minutes last night comforting them with my soft hands like any proper English bastard should, I would have liked to have comforted them more but I had to pace myself, sorry ladies. Terry is a fucking warrior for even getting into the cage while that busted up & still went the distance, save a kiss for him girls, if you can find an unbruised place on his face that is. I think Seth Christian was struck by lightning, or a passing defibrillator operator, or a born-again priest granted his one & only ressurection attempt.
    • Hello,   As Bob said this scenario can be easily remedied with a bit of planning. Perhaps we can revisit this in the future but as it stands we don't have the development capacity to pursue something like this.   There are a lot of build guides that you can follow if you're unsure of how best to approach a character.   With the above, this will be denied. Thank you for taking the time & Please don't let this discourage you from submitting future suggestions.