• You and Vlad May end up being right in that all the game needs is a slight revamp and some better advertising - I’ll continue to be skeptical of that. Your comment “the ones that are left generally enjoy the game speed” I would say this isn’t very accurate. Most tolerate it, some like it but I’ve heard many long time users saying they are ready to leave the game any tine now - see convicted posts  In the end the proof will be in the pudding and time will tell   
    • Dana White’s Contender Series Graduate Payton Talbott Is Turning Heads Ahead Of His Third UFC Bout At UFC 303: Pereira vs Procházka 2 Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Exactly my point presented in a much more eloquent manner. 
    • Former Light Heavyweight Champion Mauricio “Shogun” Rua Discusses His Career Ahead Of His Second Hall Of Fame Induction Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • *With round 14 wrapping up, Minor Cuevas can be seen backstage tossing chairs & flipping tables, irate that his opponent, Jaiden Montgomery refused to show up & fight!*   "Fuck! Where is that bastard? Clearly he was afraid.... I had a lot riding on this fight! I cant believe this happened. What are we gonna do about this, boss??" "Cuevas, you need to relax. We here at The Purpose Corporation are professional & you are our representative. We will resolve this issue the right way. We are currently in talks with the promotion to get you another fight. Why don't you save all that energy for the next round? All you need to do now is recover & prepare for your next fight. Understood?" "Yea, understood. It's my Mexican blood. We love to fight. How soon will you have word?" "Very soon..."