• Yeah, but this was a slow paced game and always has been. I play this game, because it is slow paced. This does not mean i am against things like having more skill points or faster learning speed. However as i mentioned, this does not solve any real problems, it just lowers the bottom line of the owners.  In regards to taking "risks" with the game. Well, there is plenty of risks you can take, that will give much bigger results and If you are telling me, that giving 50 or 100 skills points at creating, or increasing learning speed by 10 or 20%, will "bring back old members" or "bring in new members", well.........................sorry, i do not think that will be the case. In fact, 100% it wont be the case.
    • You know what would be cool? Having an option to start amateur style orgs - fighters wear head gear or something - where fighters take no damage, so no detriment to their chin. Maybe limit it to 18 and 19 year olds.  add the experience factor that @Bob Slay was talking about and u have a recipe for people to fight their young ones early and often 
    • As a newer manager myself I couldn't agree more with what Carraz22 said its pretty hard to start the game and get the money and hype that you need to actually be making some good money to keep a gym running. If you want I can add you on discord or you can pm me Aquarium Fish (144011) i can give you some pointers on the things that i have also learned from my mentorship program and everything else you might have questions on.