• You can just purchase extra slots and do this same thing. 
    • Farming hype is a problem because nobody wants people who didn’t earn it in the top 10 mangers and orgs. It hurts the games reputation. Secondly the difference between making money through two accounts and buying money with vip is that Mike makes money the legit way. He doesn’t want people cheating him out of money. Lastly, you can’t do this with one account since fighters don’t get hype if they are from the same manager. Fighting agitate your own fighters is fine, but not a multi.
    • Didn’t even realize lol. Anyway, 100k. Hopefully someone hasn’t already posted that.
    • To add to my above post, I have only one account and I have purchased money through the exchange.  I have a nutrition company with 160Q supplements already and an org.  My org is empty I use it to find my new fighters hiddens without dealing with the whole QFC mismatch.  I ran an earlier fighter through QFC to test for hiddens and I ended up with a fresh 18 year old fighting a jacked 25 year old that put 21 days of injuries on me.  Now when I want to make a new fighter and test a build I make two with the exact same point spread and set the sliders to the exact same level then set an event and let em have at it.  And now I am using it to hide my project fighters from the market.  I can sit them in my org with no worries about having to turn down contracts over and over and I can train em for a few months before getting them to market.  I would love to make another account get it set up for VIP and fill my org with enough of my own fighters with various builds and rotate who fights who but actually try to win with both fighters and see how it goes.  I could care less about my managers W-L ratio or standing or anything else.  I am far to old to worry about epeen measurements, I am so late to the game I could never compete with the years old veterans, I just want to play and have fun and I would have more fun playing solo at this point.  I love the depth of the game but its very frustrating having everything I do end up depending on some one else to do something before I get to have fun.