• Very simple, I'd love to explain my idea further. I really love this idea and think it could be so much fun! Lets say there are 100 fighters on The Island. Every fighter has a fight scheduled on Wednesday. Once the fights are concluded, every fighter then gets a new opponent scheduled for Saturday. This gives time to adjust sliders for the new fights. And, as stated above, I propose the fights should be somewhat randomize, but with an emphasis on hype. I would also propose that if there is an odd number of fighters, the top "hype" fighter gets a "rest" day. Which would force that fighter to not gain any skill points on the next fight day, and allow contenders to gain on them. Also remember, there would be no training between fights and all skills gained would come from the fights themselves (How Vlad/Mike do that should be up to them and hidden from the public).  
    • I think total skills could work, but then you'd really just have a separation of players and a lot of the same fighters fighting each other, and those who can't get a win, gaining skill, but continuously and inevitably losing every fight. Instead I like the idea of it being hype based. So if a player is losing repeated, they might fall in hype and get some easier fights. Conversely, if a player is winning they will get harder and harder fights. This also allows for injection of newer creations, as they would start with low hype and be fighting either other new creations and/or fighters who have consistently lost a lot.
    • 100k to Win MMA Hype Pick-em BBC Clothing will be providing 100k to whoever can pick every winner on the MMA-Hype's first event card. To be eligible, you must have at least one fighter currently under contract in MMA Hype and you must post your picks at least one hour before the event takes place. If I did my job right on matchmaking, this should not be easy! I will even post my projections:   -Jay Lawrence -MMA Hype (Staff) -Bloodbath Clothing (Owner)
    • Presumably an automatic matchmaking style system that works off of total skill points or something.