• His excellency is bringing most of this back in the upcoming Riyadh season -  we are planning huge prizes for character creation, trash talk is welcomed all over a 38 match season. Future seasons are planned. Weekly write ups, league tables, fighter overviews.  My future goal is to unite the top 10 fighters from one division and unite them all in a one off tournament. Every fighter guaranteed millions. . i will work with all organisations. This is a far away dream , but one that will happen.  
    • you will regret not taking two. you will learn the grappling game very quick. 38 matches . you will perfect a gameplan
    • I think user-interaction. Obviously having more users helps as that leads to more interaction, but that is not all.  If we look at this games peak, the following things were happening: - the top orgs were having regular write ups, we had much more content in general. -top fights were often hyped up and they had meaning/value. -we had regular major tournaments where orgs would collaborate together, one such idea was the Olympics -orgs regularly competed against each other in super fights.  The forums were fun, but at one point they became very toxic as well. I know as many people (or more), who avoided them, due to that toxic atmosphere.