• Old and tired, just cans with belts strapped onto them at this point..  if I could just motivate my alliance and myself to go beat you up. But even if we did that now people would just say it doesn't count because game is not as active as it used to be and they wouldn't be totally wrong I guess. I was really hoping tycoon 2.0 would stir new life into things, bring some good competition and make it worth the effort.
    • Shining A Spotlight On Three Ascending Talents Slated To Step Into The Fray on Saturday Night in Louisville Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • I think you massively overestimate how much attention we pay to this game anymore lmao
    • Rising Muay Thai Superstar Bekah Irwin Touches On Her Upcoming Debut At Fury FC 91 Against Sofia King. Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Not taking a single thing away from Convicted at this point and their run for the past year and a half...but part of the "they have the most success" is also due to the majority of Yabai having gotten bored as hell and either walked away or gone on auto-pilot.  I'm not trying to instigate here, I think even Convicted would acknowledge some truth to that.