• The Road To Winning A UFC Belt Is Not An Easy One, Especially When Your Upcoming Opponent Has Trained With You In The Past Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • Minor Cuevas ”Fuck! I fought too emotional in there trying to take out one of the top guys. At least I didn’t get hurt in this one but gah dammit he went after my messed up arm. I gotta get this thing fixed after this is over. It’s my knockout punch! Congrats, Bruce Lee. You’re not too bad. On a side note, this is one of the most taxing competitions I’ve ever been in!” (Man, I can’t wait till this is over, lol.  Am I alone on this? 😝 😂. 4 more rounds 🤦🏽‍♂️)
    • Road To UFC Finalist Stares Down His Destiny Saturday In Saudi Arabia Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • God damn, we definitely had the right gameplan but it didn't matter, the lack of energy bit me in the ass and meant that Big Boss eventually got the clinch he was out to get 100% of the time, had I managed to squeeze in a couple more weights session I might have been able to fend him off long enough to administer another fabulous face massage. And as expected once Boss had us on the ground we were toast, still I take some solace in that we lasted much longer than most, only Minor Cuevas did better against the Boss for duration. Oh well, I might not be able to get the top prize now but there's still plenty of dough left on the table.
    • gotta get in the next one