• Whew, glad I'm not the only one running into repeats. Rush was the first band kicking this all off, and thanks for making me feel better about myself, I'm sure that was the goal. Heart
    • Vlad, I think we all support you in taking this on even if it doesn't always sound like it. Nice to finally get a response and see you are still here. Migrating to Laravel, converting everything to MVC then? Yikes, I hope there will still be a community around here once that is done, that is the part I worry about.
    • Alex Perez (USA)  vs Tatsuro Taira (JPN)   Douglas Silva de Andrade (BRA) vs Miles Johns (USA)   Timmy Cuamba (USA) vs Lucas Almedia (BRA)   Brady Hiestand (USA) vs Garrett Armfield (USA)   Asu Almabayev (KAZ) vs Jose Johnson (USA)   Josh Quinlan (USA) vs Adam Fugitt (USA)           ESPN2/ESPN+ Prelims 7PM EST   Jimmy Flick (USA) vs Nate Maness (USA)   Carli Judice (USA) vs Gabriella Fernandes (BRA)   Jeka Saragih (IDN) vs Westin Wilson (USA)   Melquizael Costa (BRA) vs Shayilan Nuerdanbieke (CHN)   Josefine Knutsson (SWE) vs Julia Polastri (BRA)