• The only time I ever thought it was cool is when the game was much bigger and each individual city had more within it than what we have now in total.  Each city had at least one noob/ID org, a mid tier org and a larger tier/PPV org. It felt quite special to have the org owner fly you in for a super fight in another city (or an opponent flown in to face your guy). At least in my memory. 
    • The implimentation of the old Travel/Flight system made it a barrier to playing the game, that's not good game design, removing it as it was implimented was the correct decision.
    • Check Out What's Streaming This Week On The World's MMA Authority Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • I can see your point that it adds a bit of context and even realism around fights, but still, no. I always considered the whole travel simulator part of the game to be part of a confused vision what the game should be. Imagine if we instead had all that effort go into things like fight camps, press conferences and similar. Travel and accommodation could even be a part of it but I would rather just make it a setting what luxury level you allow your fighter instead of having to be his booking agent yourself.
    • Have you lost your mind? Layoff the weed and the crack