• Seth, I hope you understand that there is no way that my soft hands were responsible for that KO, after all you still only have 2 days of injuries & no cuts, so all I did was administer another of my, rapidly increasing in popularity, face massages and you were so damn tiired, and sleepy that you got super-relaxed and you passed out, I probably should have become a Masseur rather than a Fighter, but I digress. Onto the next, ahhh shitfuck, another Pyjama-Man, and this Asian Guy, says he has no martial arts skills but I think that might be a dastardly ruse. A bounty! Well, Alfred does like to throw in some encouragement to see his greatest opponents stumble, but I'm encouraged very much, I must admit, maybe I will disappoint myself and get subbed like everyone else, but maybe not, time to try and figure out this crafty Asian Guy's techniques & come up with a good answer, any tips Bob? "Flush to the mush!" Oh, good advice.
    • Seth Christian…Oh no, we suck again….
    • I'm planning on opening up a new clothing store and I've got some solid ideas on what I'd like to be made, PM me if interested. I'd like to mention that I would prefer if you have had experience in making designs in the past but it isn't required. Pay can be negotiated.... Cheers
    • I would love to see a Season 2 of the Summit Series with as many of the fighters back as possible. Same format as before. Grappling, KT then MMA. Think it would be really interesting to see what happens with a second go around. Would personally be ok with filling any spots with other 400k fighters that have had a decent amount of fights and not just sitting around as a project.  I would also be up for an entirely new series with new creations (405k) perhaps at a different weight?  Or BOTH! Either way I'm down