• Minor Cuevas "Damn!! Tried to end it quick as I was already injured and paid for it! I must be smarter next time. And Villacci, what a warrior. I knew he was hurt also but he got me with the perfect shot. We'll meet again, that's for sure."
    • Interim Heavyweight Champ Tom Aspinall Rematches Curtis Blayed In The Co-Main. Tickets On Sale June 7. Read the Full Article Here[url={url}]View the full article[/url]
    • My third opponentĀ Luis Caixinha, lasted just 73 seconds, even my manager can dance for longer than that with his old-man's back. I am of course very happy to get the win but I would have liked a little more durability from Luis, after all I have recently discovered through the power of pure disappointment that I have nothing approaching KO power, I did get to show my finishing skills, but little else. I hope Luis does better in his next fight, he will at least sleep well since my gelatinous knuckles only lightly massaged his face, "Big left hand!" the commentator yelled, more like being hit with a pillow, Luis needs to toughen the fuck up if he wants to win some cash.
    • People always have an excuse for why something someone else does isn't super cool, so don't worry about what others would say. If you can come out and beat us, then do it. Even if we're not as into the game as we used to be, we still play.