Wuttup DIDM

djohn

So before I start, I'd like to preface this by saying, I can not recall EVER, in my time as a manager on MMATycoon, having any kind of correspondence with Didm/T.Diddy, Like or Cross. When I first joined the community, in fact, he was one of the guys i had a lot of respect for because of his Rank and how he would share his knowledge with people on the forums. To The rest of the BoonDock Alliance, big ups, much love, keep doing your thang

That said, I came home last night, high as fuck, and logged on to check for pops (I know, no pops on Sunday, I'm OCD). In my guestbook, I see this:

T Diddy Feb 27, 2010 22:58 GMT

My god, I didn't think it could get worse than AA, then I see your average rank, you fight like a pussy

So uhmm, lol. E-Peen Envy much?

I have fighters ranked in the Top 10 of 3 different weightclasses in the Most Prestigious Organization in the Game. I have fighters in CFC, Syn, And Your Alliance mate's org CFL.. So If I'm fighting pussies, which one of those VERY respected Org Owners is sending me the Pussy Fights?

The first fighter I ever created is getting prepped for a match against the Most Dominant LHW in the Game on the Largest Fight Night Syn has ever produced. Ask Franky how much I bug him for a fight against Fidel Puno.... Is that a pussy fight?

Or maybe you didn't notice I just had 3, 0-0 guys come off training and 10 of my last 20 are QFC's? When I ran the first couple and it knocked me clean off the top 10 Opp rank I decided I might as well run them all in succession and fuck my record up as bad as I can then start repairing it, rather than making it a drawn out affair. Say what you want about QFC's but good orgs don't want 0-0 fighters and that's the quickest way to build hype. It's either QFC's or join a new org that's taking 0-0's then wait as the offer's keep getting declined cuz no one wants to fight you. But I know you can't be talking about that since Bob Fwapp just Destroyed his 3rd QFC opponent for the month.

As far as I know we've never had a problem... so I fight pussy fights huh? Well come get you some pussy then Bro.

You pick ANY 3 weightclasses, and I have 25g's for you if you can take 2 out of 3, 50g's if you can sweep. I even have my alliance homie, Mickey McCreary, willing to throw more dough in if that's not enough to entice you. Since most of your fighters are still suckling on the tit of your alliance bud's Org, I'll even send my guys to DFC for you.

I see it as You having 3 options, either:

a: You can play the part of a Man, admit you made an ignorant assumption and Apologize, either in this thread, or my Guestbook.

b: You can accept the challenge and despair helplessly as 3 of your fighter's get their shit pushed in.

or c: You can ignore this thread.... which is the same as quietly backing the fuck out of the lion's den, and in the future stay in your own fucking lane until someone pulls your card.

Oh yea, if you do decide to take the challenge, I'd advise you to keep Sexyhama out of it, I feel bad when I demoralize people's top fighters.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could also care less about the stats...I do think it's taken a bit too seriously at times. I do also think it's a bit hypocritical that AA got picked on so much for the same reason. I guess people saw her as an easy target.

but hey...I'd gladly host the fights if they happen, heh.

The stat is pointless, as I doubt anyone doubts Estefan's resume...

With that said, right on for DIDM saying something (though I tend to think it was half-jokingly). Everyone, me included, got on AAs ass about "her" horrible Comp Ranking - now someone comes along with an even worse ranking, and because he's more respected by some/everyone, its "ignored". Kinda BS if you ask me...

0wn3D

EDIT -

Really though, going 12-2 against opponents that were 88-49 combined isn't easy.

not just 0wn3D but Ub3R 0wn3D

yea but someone (not mentioning names, ahem, DIDM) was a bit of a dick last night. blame it on the alcopops mayhap?

The stat is pointless, as I doubt anyone doubts Estefan's resume...

With that said, right on for DIDM saying something (though I tend to think it was half-jokingly). Everyone, me included, got on AAs ass about "her" horrible Comp Ranking - now someone comes along with an even worse ranking, and because he's more respected by some/everyone, its "ignored". Kinda BS if you ask me...

I call Shenanigans on you.

QFCs will destroy an Opp Record, it puts you against the newest of the new of the new.

The big deal about how AA did it was the fact that she ran an org, offered nice contracts to noobs then had her asskicking machines elbow them to death.

You've got 12-0 fighters winning by TKO against 0-1 fighters. Shit like that.

The big deal about how AA did it was the fact that she ran an org, offered nice contracts to noobs then had her asskicking machines elbow them to death.

thats fuckin genius and very violent!!!

The opponent ranks are the worst implemention so far IMO. It just creates this kind of irrelevant bs and maybe exposes abusers like AA but that we would have known even with out this feature,lol.

I call Shenanigans on you.

QFCs will destroy an Opp Record, it puts you against the newest of the new of the new.

The result is the same though. It doesn´t matter if you face noobs with your long time training beast in QFC or you face noobs in your own org. The result is a missmatch. Now i dont really care about it. But the numbers speak for themself. And i am really glad that this rankings came up. Becuse its obvius, that AA wasn´t that bad after all.

The result is the same though. It doesn´t matter if you face noobs with your long time training beast in QFC or you face noobs in your own org. The result is a missmatch. Now i dont really care about it. But the numbers speak for themself. And i am really glad that this rankings came up. Becuse its obvius, that AA wasn´t that bad after all.

This...for the most part.

I'm not arguing that Chico should face the firing squad here. My point is merely that AA was bashed uncontrollably for having an Opp Rank that was an absurd "outlier". Everyone, Mike included (and myself included), bashed "her" for it. Everyone called for changes to the game to prohibit her activities.

Now, you have someone who is widely respected, and everyone turns the other cheek. Where is the bashing for facing weak competition and beating up on noobs? Where are the calls for changes to the game?

I think AA was wrong then, and while I don't think Chico is wrong because this is the purpose of QFCs, I think those not calling for a change to QFCs (one that actually takes into account how long the fighter has been training and not wins) are wrong. Its all quite hypocritical.

I'm not arguing that Chico should face the firing squad here. My point is merely that AA was bashed uncontrollably for having an Opp Rank that was an absurd "outlier". Everyone, Mike included (and myself included), bashed "her" for it. Everyone called for changes to the game to prohibit her activities.

Now, you have someone who is widely respected, and everyone turns the other cheek. Where is the bashing for facing weak competition and beating up on noobs? Where are the calls for changes to the game?

I think AA was wrong then, and while I don't think Chico is wrong because this is the purpose of QFCs, I think those not calling for a change to QFCs (one that actually takes into account how long the fighter has been training and not wins) are wrong. Its all quite hypocritical.

I've made this suggestion in the past and I will make it again.

My belief is that the QFC should be, more or less kept as is however i believe there should be a second computer generated QFC for managers with less than 20 fights. This guarantees new managers vs new managers at the start, you could even make it like an amateur league which gets lost after they "mature" into the norm.

By this point, people should be aware of the risks of entering the QFC and should have hopefully hooked up with a bunch of orgs.

Just to be on the safe side. My last post should´t be seen as i am bashing djohn. Cause that would be stupid when some of his fighters are in those top orgs. Rather i was trying to point out that the competition rank is not that important. But if you are going to use it, you should not only use it on AA. And with that, you have to give DIDM some respect cause he did attack a wellrespected manager and did not take the easy road. Even if i don´t agree with him.

Actually, there is a difference. Because I don't have a choice in the matter. You really think Me fighting QFC's is the same as AA going out and recruiting people into his Org that basically have NO Chance at beating him and having his way with them?

Like I said, either I can fight QFC's, screw my record up all at one time, or Join a low level org, that inevitably will have the same low end guys I would've been fighting in QFC anyway, then I have to wait for 3+ months for 4 fights to get booked and I have low end managers fucking my rank for months instead of all at one time.

And to whoever said it's because I'm using projects, that's absurd. I could go create a new guy right now, and hit Quick FIght with him 10 seconds after i created him, and me being the 2nd ranked, and with how QFC's work, and even considering how fucked my Comp Rank is ALREADY, being in the top .02% I have like a 99.8% chance to get an opponent who will skew/fuck my Comp Rank even further. My opponent could even BE A project fighter and it wouldn't matter. My rank would still go down.

Cardiff HAS requested a seperate QFC for the low end ranks/n00bs of the game, and I have supported it every time. Maybe you have to have 20-30 historic wins before you move to the big boy QFC? All other fighters would join orgs and have contracts as normal, just if you hit a QFC and you don't have 30 wins to your name, you go to the low-end QFC to fight guys who also haven't managed to go 30 up yet.

Either way, I don't really give a damn what anyone thinks. I actually was laughing pretty hard when I read what Diddy left me.... But if you post in my guestbook I'm a pussy, Expect me to call you out on it. :ph34r:

Edit: Just to give you an idea, This is the first QFC I took since the change. I was in the top 5-8 best rating then I took this fight: http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=99356 and dropped off of Best Rank and onto Worst Comp. The 0-0 guy is mine. His Opponent was 4-2 and even tho' my guy was a project, his opp was def no slouch. That's a harder fight than I would've gotten in an Org even, and guess what? Like I said, still screwed my comp rating.

To Give you another example, at some point one of our high end managers.. I wanna say PSUMike, it may have been Avon, but I apologize if I'm wrong on those names... But somebody that is considered seasoned was ranked like 8th in Best Comp Rank, and 7th Worst Comp Rating simultaeneously.

There is most definitely a difference, yes. The way I see it, AA achieved "her" Comp Rank from what I view as a malicious attempt to take advantage of newer players. You, on the other hand, have displayed no malice, IMO - this is just how the game works.

My posts are intended to call out all the people who bashed AA incessantly and called for changes to the game (myself included), but refused to acknowledge that your Comp Ranking (a completely pointless identifier IMO) is just as bad currently, if not worse. Do I think that you should get the negative "slack" that AA got? No, for reasons stated above. Do I think that QFCs should be changed due to this? Yes, and I have stated since the initial change that going from 75 hype to 5 wins was not the correct fix - I'd change it to training time (a fighter who has trained for 2 years game time should not be QFCing against a newly created fighter).

Edit: And everyone knows Comp Rank is pointless. By definition, someone in your position will have a bad Comp Rank just because EVERYONE is worse than you. The issue is not that you have a worse rank, its that its a statistical outlier. AA was attacked because while the typical Worst Comp was -100k or -200k max, "she" was at -1,000,000.

There is most definitely a difference, yes. The way I see it, AA achieved "her" Comp Rank from what I view as a malicious attempt to take advantage of newer players. You, on the other hand, have displayed no malice, IMO - this is just how the game works.

My posts are intended to call out all the people who bashed AA incessantly and called for changes to the game (myself included), but refused to acknowledge that your Comp Ranking (a completely pointless identifier IMO) is just as bad currently, if not worse. Do I think that you should get the negative "slack" that AA got? No, for reasons stated above. Do I think that QFCs should be changed due to this? Yes, and I have stated since the initial change that going from 75 hype to 5 wins was not the correct fix - I'd change it to training time (a fighter who has trained for 2 years game time should not be QFCing against a newly created fighter).

Edit: And everyone knows Comp Rank is pointless. By definition, someone in your position will have a bad Comp Rank just because EVERYONE is worse than you. The issue is not that you have a worse rank, its that its a statistical outlier. AA was attacked because while the typical Worst Comp was -100k or -200k max, "she" was at -1,000,000.

yea well, that's not fair. I want a change to QFC that will keep me from having to Pwn N00bs AND Keep my Comp Rating intact, regardless of how pointless a stat it is :P

yea well, that's not fair. I want a change to QFC that will keep me from having to Pwn N00bs AND Keep my Comp Rating intact, regardless of how pointless a stat it is :P

We can institute a change where a fighter from Manager A can only fight a fighter from a Manager within 50 ranking spots of Manager A. Ex. Fighter A is 0-0 and managed by the #1 Manager in the game. Fighter A can only be matched up against fighters from the top 50 managers in the game. That should be fun! :P