The Eaton Cox World Tour

j666

not sure if this has ever been done so i'm gonna have a go. someone else may finish before me but whatever...

i'm kinda starting from scratch since he as only fought in 1 city.

he was supposed to fight in Juice Malone's "Samoa Joe vs. The Fighter's Pit" challenge but Juice is AWOL and i'm bored lol.

THE EATON COX WORLD TOUR

12 FIGHTS IN 12 CITIES (Well 11 since he's already fought in NYC)

Welterweight Semi-Sensation, Eaton Cox, son of Holden Cox and father of Reuben Cox

will embark on an epic Tycoon journey of MMA, Motels, Money and Mayhem...and Hookers, but don't tell the wife...*shhhhhh...*

Anyways, if you're down to sponsor him at anytime during the journey, feel free (10 days only though). Sure I have money but I'd rather use yours and you

can use the advertising since this will be talked about for at least 2 days (until someone closes a gym or has a decision go against them).

Also, we may get some shirts made for the tour. If anyone has some cool design ideas, PM in game.

If any org owners want him to fight at their place, PM in game. We're not looking to dethrone a champ or anything like that...just a good fight.

When the tour reaches to the remote areas (St. Pete's, Rio, Sydney), a gym invite might be a good idea or if anyone

knows of a good Cardio Gym, a text message would be appreciated. If you got a couch to sleep on, that would save some cash as well. Thanks in advance!

This tour won't stop until it's all over. All fights will be posted in this thread as well as the dates of upcoming fights.

We have lots of friends worldwide so feel free to show up and party hard!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/j666/ECWT2010500x700.jpg

Tour Schedule:

(in order of appearance)

Tour Sponsors:

International:

[MMABR]Terror Trition[†CoE†] - First 100 days

Hell's Balls Recovery - Last 100 days

Regional:

Conviction Clothing - Rio and L.A.

Blitzkrieg Formula 5000 - Hilo

White Gorilla Nutrition - Sydney and Montreal

Bushido Clothing - Tokyo

Fire Sportswear - St. Petersburg

Fight Club Clothing Helsinki - Helsinki and Amsterdam

Punishment Nutrition - London

Alliance:

TFP Graphics - Pit Inc.

MMA's Best Nutrition - Pit Inc.

Malicious Intent Fight Gear - Pit Inc.

more to come...

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was kinda thinking doing the same thing with adams -- maybe we can hook up and make it a Fighters Pit Tour!!!

Get 5 different fighters/managers from PIt and when you come around to A-dam you'll have an alliance named event waiting for ya!

when is he fighting in vegas? who? where?

gotta be at MIFC since it's alliance run. they kinda booked up at the moment so he may start in Rio instead and fight in LV as a sort of homecoming. if u want, after the prodigal son returns, he can fight over at the convention center?

Genghis has a full plate for a bit, but he will fight him in the future

will do...might be a bit tho lol

Eaton has a place to train when he gets around to Montreal J...good luck!

thanks tats

i was kinda thinking doing the same thing with adams -- maybe we can hook up and make it a Fighters Pit Tour!!!

that would take a bit more coordination than i'm currently ready for lol...i like the mazzadude's idea tho ;)

When you hit Tokyo come by Grappling Pro Tokyo ill reimburse all of your fees you pay for your stay.

sorry, gotta go with an alliance org...perhaps in the future tho?

Good luck when on your tour bro! When do you stop in Hilo? I definately wanna sponsor at least that leg of the tour!

i'll let u know when he's on his way and we'll definitely setup a deal

Get 5 different fighters/managers from PIt and when you come around to A-dam you'll have an alliance named event waiting for ya!

^^^i like this...maybe i can rollout another guy or use my guy that's currently there?

When he comes to Rio, I could find him an opponent in UVT. Send me a PM to set up the date/fighter pay

sorry...again, may do it later or with another guy since i already got it set up with an old friend

gotta be at MIFC since it's alliance run. they kinda booked up at the moment so he may start in Rio instead and fight in LV as a sort of homecoming. if u want, after the prodigal son returns, he can fight over at the convention center?

im really interested in who he decides to fight in vegas, he can fight this loser if he wants http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=67121

and yeah we'll host any fight you need.

hasnt faced many top fighters -- some where good when they fought but adams broke their hearts and they slowly faded away

Bring him for this PIT invasion of HBCC, thats where all the real comp at 145 is.

I see a lot of great org signing up for this, i really feel like this will be something special and im stoked to even have my org considered to host one of the fights on the tour.

I see a lot of great org signing up for this, i really feel like this will be something special and im stoked to even have my org considered to host one of the fights on the tour.

i'm thinking 2 fights in sydney to make it worth the trip...maybe do an outback tour n such. we'll do 1 at ur joint and 1 at the homies (big tree).