We're gonna need a bigger plane.

Philip Dale

The only Bloodlust heavyweight champion.

The last SAFA heavyweight champion.

Former UVT heavyweight champion.

Reigning UVT superheavyweight champion.

Eater of pies.

Beater of not just fighters, but managers.

#1 SHW, #7 P4P.

Dancer and lip syncer.

Philip will now bring his tremendous bulk to your org for just a few tycoon dollars*. I'm looking for a few great fights. I will take any fight, as long as you can find somewhere to host it. Have you got a heavyweight who wants to see if he can throw down with one of the world's best fatties? We can do that. Do you have a 129 lb wrestler who is pretty sure he can nail a heel hook on the big man? Let's test your theory. Is your fighter ranked #1 P4P? How about #10,000? It's on! Do you run a tiny org and want a big first event? We'll catapult you into the stratosphere!

I want to fly all over the world, try all sorts of orgs, and hit all sorts of dudes in the face. Philip is happy to fight every two weeks, starting next week. If you want to grab one of the slots for this month, post your fighter, org, and location. If you want a fight after that, just post your org and the date you want to reserve. Philip reserves the right to change his schedule to fit in defenses of his belt at UVT, but any effected orgs will receive at least a month's notice.

*The price changes according to the rating of your org. Those in the top 5 of their city pay 5K/10K/10K. Those in the next five pay 5K/5K/5K. Those below that basically pay whatever they can afford, we'll work something out. My goal here is to have some fun and bring some hype to orgs of all sizes.

Last Fight

July 22nd: Holmgang - Rob Green - Fight Link.

Welcome to the battle of the gimps! Just ten days after his last fight, Dale entered the ring plastered with bandages while Rob Green was rocking a three day injury. That must have been a pretty serious injury because the poor guy managed to do absolutely no damage to Dale. Green opened the fight with a high kick that was way off target and then it was all Dale all the time. The only other shot Green got off was a weak body punch that got him countered onto Queer St (site of the now closed RHOE offices). It only took Dale 39 seconds to put away a Sensational/Sensational striker. Look out world, who's next?

Next Fight

July 28th: {R.W.} Ultimate Proving Grounds - Dan "Forums Superstar" Torres

All slots are currently taken. If I decide to extend the tour or someone cancels, I will post it in the thread.

Upcoming Fights

August 6th: MMM Pro Elite - O Fortuna

August 20th: UVT:Kings of Rio - Sebastian "Sea Bass" Bantrell

September 3rd: Bellum FC - ???

September 17th: VENDETTA - Ricardo Rojas (Holy crap look at that guy!)

October 1st: Warbringers - ???

The week of October 15th: Ascension - Sergey Kharinov

Unknown: Mixed Martial Arts: London - Jan Paulsen

More slots may be added depending on interest. Also, depending on how early fights go I may go to once a week. Philip is hungry for fights (and pie)! He is also available for interviews, pithy quotes, or ancestry charts on his opponents that link them to serial killers and barnyard animals.

(Big ups to Jesus Gonzalez for doing something like this before, I always recognize the roots. There are also rumors about someone who may have been named Eaton Cox, but those rumors are unconfirmed at this time.)

Fight Archive

May 28th: Blitzkrieg Russian Combat - Chip Reese - Fight Link.

Dale pulls out an extremely suspenseful win over the dangerous Chip Reese. Reese had previously won the London Fighting Championships Heavyweight Tournament, in the process beating Stuart Redman who holds a win over Dale. So by the transitive property of MMA, this should have been Chip's fight. It almost was too, as he managed to cut Dale four times in the opening two rounds. Dale's used to fighting with blood in his eyes and he didn't let a little bit of lost plasma slow him down as he won every round after the first. In a world where cuts don't end fights, this was a dominant win for Dale. In this one it was a nailbiter that could have easily gone either way.

June 18th: Cú Chulainn Fighting League - Big Bertha - Fight Link.

Big heart? Not big enough. Never been finished? There's a first time for everything. Dale takes on superheavyweight Big Bertha in a battle of the fatties. Bertha weighs in at 300 pounds and at 5'10", that means he's clocking a hefty 43.1 on the BMI (over 30 is obese. 431.1 is way, way over). All that weight can't be lard though. 10 out of Bertha's 11 victories are (T)KOs, many of them in the first round. That's nothing Dale hasn't seen before though. Sure, he took the first round to get adjusted, but in the second he took off. With two combos in a row, he first cut and then knocked down Bertha. That was just a warmup for the fourth round, where Dale put Bertha on the mat permanently with a perfect high kick. Dale came out of the fight fresh as a daisy, he's gonna need it for what comes next...

June 25th: Blitzkrieg - Starship Pain - Fight Link.

Starship Pain is a tough customer. He was involved in a great trio of fights with KO star Logen Glotka. He has just taken the Blitz SHW belt from previous Dale victim Herman Holmes. I've heard rumors that the denizens of chat were behind him, expecting him to easily smother Dale. The Duck strenuously disagreed. Turned out that Dale had a point. He hit hard and early, earning Starship's respect with a knockdown in the first round. After that it seemed like Pain was too timid to engage, doing his best in the fourth where he actually managed a takedown and some good top control. That wasn't enough to change the minds of the judges, they gave the fight to Dale, 49-46.

July 12th: Pipeline FC - Hector Mendoza - Fight Link.

It's not so much that The Duck wins or loses, it's that he makes me pull my hair out with suspense every time! Philip had a rough fight here to begin with. Hector has ridiculous Sensational/Sensational striking and his KO power is off the charts. Hector doesn't know what a decision is. He either gets submitted or knocks someone out. Most of the time, he knocks them out in the opening minutes of the first round! If you make it to round 2 against this guy, consider yourself lucky. But Philip had a clever plan - he would let himself get sliced to ribbons, then use his uniquely style blood-based cagegrinding technique to finish off Hector. Unbelievably, this plan worked. Dale got cut four times in the first two rounds, in the process losing the first round on the judge's scorecard. But then in the second round, the tide turned. The red tide. (Get a hep B test, Hector!) Dale controlled the clinch and slapped Hector around, cutting him twice with knees in the second, then three times more with dirty boxing in the third. The judge was forced to stop the fight, awarding Dale the victory! After the fight Philip had 16 days worth of cuts, meaning he must have been just a tiny fraction away from being stopped himself. From now on, the first three rows of fans will be issued ponchos.

(Big ups to Jesus Gonzalez for doing something like this before, I always recognize the roots.)

Don't forget Eaton Cox.

Anyway, good luck with the tour.

Don't forget Eaton Cox.

Anyway, good luck with the tour.

thank you.

yes, gonzalez is a more legendary name, but Cox is the first man to fight in all 12 cities...and no, it doesn't surprise me that people have forgotten already ;)

good luck to dale. also, since tapeleg was one of the first people to inspire me to write bios and interviews (with some of the best bios i've ever seen), i will send dale a grand for every completed fight. enjoy the ride tape, it's fun and can get quite obsessive.

Mr. Furgeson, I am happy to inform you that your attention seeking behaviour has worked exceedingly well, however some the attention you have attracted may not be so well received. The bloodthirsty elite behind Illuminati Promotions have invited you to Las Vegas, June 12th, to take on one of our very own, the legendary Jin Sen. In our arena failure is never an option. Do you have what it takes to survive in front of the most fiendish audience ever assembled, to avoid falling victim to instruments of torture so heinous they could make a 15th century Spanish priest cringe in horror? Failure to comply with the conditions established in this invitation will result in your immediate capture, torture, and execution.

I'd love to have Dale fight in Bellum FC for the L.A leg of his tour.

Tapeleg let me know if you would fight in my org and we can get you an opponent.

Thanks

the first post has now been updated with dates, orgs, and fighters. For some engagement not all are available, let me know as soon as you know.

if somehow you have an early fight beforehand and decide to make 6/19/11 available, BFT would love to have his services. it would be our 25th event and we'd like to set up a big fight for it.

I don't think I can do this one. I had a commitment to CFL before this thread even got started. They asked for their fight to be 6/16. I'm going to try to fit in a lot of fights, but three days is just too close. If you can do it a bit earlier it might be possible.

I'd love to fight him.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=57326

I'll happily take May 28th.

Just note, Chip flies all the way from LV to St. Pete's so if you want the 28th, you'll need to set it up really fast. It'd be way easier if you just start your tour a week later though! Either way, I'm in!

I knew you'd pop up for this. What a tough start!

yes, gonzalez is a more legendary name, but Cox is the first man to fight in all 12 cities...and no, it doesn't surprise me that people have forgotten already ;)

I did not mean to demean the fine name of Eaton Cox.
good luck to dale. also, since tapeleg was one of the first people to inspire me to write bios and interviews (with some of the best bios i've ever seen), i will send dale a grand for every completed fight. enjoy the ride tape, it's fun and can get quite obsessive.

Thanks!

Mr. Furgeson, I am happy to inform you that your attention seeking behaviour has worked exceedingly well, however some the attention you have attracted may not be so well received. The bloodthirsty elite behind Illuminati Promotions have invited you to Las Vegas, June 12th, to take on one of our very own, the legendary Jin Sen. In our arena failure is never an option. Do you have what it takes to survive in front of the most fiendish audience ever assembled, to avoid falling victim to instruments of torture so heinous they could make a 15th century Spanish priest cringe in horror? Failure to comply with the conditions established in this invitation will result in your immediate capture, torture, and execution.

Damn, a chance to fight a legend! Do you have any flexibility on the date? That's only four days before the CFL fight.

MMM Elite Pro would love to have Mr Dale come in for a fight in the world's greatest city, New York!

Looks like July 23rd is still available on the list, but pretty much any date would be fine :)

Looks like predicted already grabbed that slot. I will be putting more slots in now that I see that there's a healthy amount of interest in this.

Doing something like this without fighting Cole Michaels is a joke :)

hah, either way good luck.

Call a slot and bring it on, baby.

If there are any dates left, we'd like to throw our hat into the ring for a fight.

Just waiting on confirmation of who'll fight, but we have 2, maybe 3 SHW's and a couple HW's worthy of taking on The Duck.

I'd love to have Dale fight in Bellum FC for the L.A leg of his tour.

Tapeleg let me know if you would fight in my org and we can get you an opponent.

Thanks

I would love to fight for both of you, I am adding more slots now, just start calling them.

I'm doubleposting here to separate this out from that ridiculous Ult-ult-ult-ultrareply! that I just did. The first post has been updated with the info that was given. If I misread anything or missed anything, let me know. I had like ten tabs open at one point so it's quite possible that some mix-ups occurred.

Hi Sir Tapeleg! We will be happy if you will give us a spot on this tour. We want to be part of this legendary tour :D.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/orgpublic.php?oid=2516 Here is our org in London. Not big, but we really want you to fight in one of our event! If possible, August 20, and month of September is the best option for us. Thank you. We will really appreciate it.

Bless you :D

Fantastic!

I'm excited for this!

Just out of curiosity, I just noticed Chip has a 6 day injury left. That should end by the 28th right?

I added the two most recent requesting orgs.

Just out of curiosity, I just noticed Chip has a 6 day injury left. That should end by the 28th right?

God I hope not.

Whatever, I'll fight with it if I have to.

Edit:

Btw, you have 3 London orgs booked, did you want to take 1 fight per city or just 12 in total?

if anyone wants to fight him and is available for july 9th pm me in game or just post here and we can work something out, $ isnt much of a problem