Creepy in-game message

Dee

Just got a pretty creepy message from this manager and thought I share it lol.

Topic: Hello

"Hello my Dear how are you today? with hope all is well with you, My name is Doris Benzebii, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Doris.please my Dear try and contact me in my box ok am waiting to see you thanks

(dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com)"

You got one? And WTF?

yeah. i got it..

Hello my Dear how are you today? with hope all is well with you, My name is Doris Benzebii, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Doris.please my Dear try and contact me in my box ok am waiting to see you thanks

(dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com)

lol

what the f##k?

Hello my Dear how are you today? with hope all is well with you, My name is Doris Benzebii, i saw your profile today and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com) i believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above Doris.please my Dear try and contact me in my box ok am waiting to see you thanks

(dorisbenzebii7@gmail.com)

If they tell you that they need to move 25 million dollars from a dead relative into the U.S and they want to give you half, if you'll just pay the 1500.00 processing fees........... just tell them to have a nice day over there in Nigeria, and move on.