sad but what else can i do :(

So I created new account with the same name and so on. Mike promised me not to ban me if all is good and today i will go back VIP and try to build up new guys! Hope they will be as strong as the last ones but probably will have to put much time to make something like that. And you can donate me some money if you want because i cant even afford normal gym :(.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=75002

P.S. Shiv your the best!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=75002

This is my profile :) why does it not show up on the forum?

I had this issue as well. Sometimes it seems to autolink your manager ID to your forum profile, but not always.

In the right-hand corner you'll go to the first dropdown box, go to my settings...this will bring up the "Your Options" page, go to the third tab that says "Profile" scroll all the way to the bottom, and you can manually input your manager ID.

I had this issue as well. Sometimes it seems to autolink your manager ID to your forum profile, but not always.

In the right-hand corner you'll go to the first dropdown box, go to my settings...this will bring up the "Your Options" page, go to the third tab that says "Profile" scroll all the way to the bottom, and you can manually input your manager ID.

oh yes now it works thanks :)

Am I the only one curious about his latest 3 QFC draws?

Whoa that's quite a coincidence... 3/3 of the new guys (non-VIP) fighters fighting agains him. Will be interesting to see how those fights go. :mf_popcorn1:

I think new managers should get little more start money :(

I created guy in LV and only gym where he can join except Coza is this one http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=2318 and also only for week :D

If you promise to obey the rules, I have room in QFCT. I pay the manager directly, and noobs that accept sponsorships earn 3.5k per fight which can easily fund 3 of your guys in $1k gyms assuming your injuries are typically under 7 days. If you never get injured it could fund more, and after 3 fights I start giving raises. I would be watching like a hawk, so any training would be caught rather quickly.

If you promise to obey the rules, I have room in QFCT. I pay the manager directly, and noobs that accept sponsorships earn 3.5k per fight which can easily fund 3 of your guys in $1k gyms assuming your injuries are typically under 7 days. If you never get injured it could fund more, and after 3 fights I start giving raises. I would be watching like a hawk, so any training would be caught rather quickly.

that would be nice :)

p.s. ye no rule breaking now :(

that would be nice :)

p.s. ye no rule breaking now :(

Link me to a new fighter in Tokyo who has no training and I'll send a contract. In case you didn't read my thread it will be for 10/25/1, but don't worry. I pay everyone 1k/2.5k/1 and then an extra 1k per fight if you have the QFClothing sponsor logo the day of your fight. The contract numbers just remind me what to pay your manager account.

Whoa that's quite a coincidence... 3/3 of the new guys (non-VIP) fighters fighting agains him. Will be interesting to see how those fights go. :mf_popcorn1:

they went perfect lol suicide_anim.gif