Dominance (190k +)

Heavyweight rankings

1. Marcus Avery

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w20.jpghttp://mmatycoon.com/images/belt/20130811194755rwda.png

- Marcus Avery gets the number one spot in our list. The champion had his first title defense against Ivan Zangief where he manhandled Zangief and took him on the ground many times. Avery also showed his improved standup in the fight, even standing with Zangief and landing some very good leg kicks. Soon he will defend his championship in the biggest fight in Dominance history.

2. Damien Sepultra

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

- Mister highlight reel, the number one contender for the title Sepultra, has yet to fight in Dominance, but there’s a reason why he has been hyped so much. The menacing striker has finished every opponent he has faced and he is set to finish Avery and capture the title.

3. Gordon Ramsay

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w5.jpg

- The recently signed fighter might have the best striking in Dominance. He has dominated his opponents on the feet using his superior punches and kicks, and even in the clinch where he has deadly knees. Ramsay is set to face the winner of the title fight.

4. Ian Logan

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/22/22w9.jpg

- Logan has made two appearances in Dominance and has shown impressive skills. Before his last fight there was a question how he would do against a grappler and he answered that question by knocking out Lensner in the second round with a vicious head kick. If Logan wins his next match, he’s very close to a title fight.

5. David Styles

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b27.jpg

- David Styles is one of the most confident fighters you can fight, but he can back it up. Many people thought Styles can’t hold a candle to King Schultz who he faced in his previous fight, Styles proved them wrong when he repeatedly took him down and showed his improved striking.

Honorable mentions: Ivan Zangief, Cannondale Trail, Bjork Lensner

• Upvote 2

Light Heavyweight rankings

1. Mr Invincible

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w14.jpg

- The new LHW champion is holding up to his name. He won the championship by beating Chatzikomninos in a very close fight which was the biggest test of his career, because before that fight Invincible had never been seriously in danger in any of his fights, but Alexei rocked him and Mr Invincible showed great heart and eventually won by decision. In his first title defense he takes on his biggest challenge.

2. Lee Murray

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37w46.jpg

-Lee Murray is one of the most versatile fighters you’ll see, he started out as a striker, but he has improved his game a lot and his now a danger on the ground too, that versatility was shown against Aleksei Putin in a fight where he dominated every area. Even though he’s ranked number two, he might actually be the favorite against the champion.

3. Andraej Drakorov​

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/41/41w2.jpg

- Even though he’s coming off a loss it’s hard to rank Drakorov any lower than this. Drakorov is one of the most entertaining fighters you’ll see and he can prove that with his three fight of the night trophies. This muay thai striker has vicious leg kicks and can drop anyone in the world with his brutal head kicks. After his first career loss he went on a tear, winning five fights in a row. Now he’s coming off his second loss and one might wonder if he’s going on another impressive tear?

4. Malaik Hamadani

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/11/11w13.jpg

- Last night Hamadani showed that he is the best grappler in the LHW division when he beat James Kingsley. Now he’s getting closer to the top of the rankings, which consists of strikers, Hamadani has had trouble before with strikers, but he has improved his striking a lot recently, but it will be interesting to see how he can compete with the elite of the division.

5. Edwin Billong

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40b18.jpg

- Billong has already won two fights in Dominance, after beating MC Wisk in a controversial decision he showcased his skills against Viv Jenkins, he landed brutal elbows in the clinch and eventually finished Viv Jenkins. There has been a question about his ground game though, how can he compete with grapplers? That might be a question we’ll get to answer soon..

Honorable mentions: Liam McCullough, Dustin Kilgore, Alexei Chatzikomninos

• Upvote 3

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269275DavidStylestop_zpsde23fd21.png

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/1365269310DavidStylesbottom_zpse68b14b9.png

"Just a couple more days 'till "The Ghost" gives another fighter a beatdown. I guess Mr. Assasi forgot that this fight with Logan was suppose to have a title shot riding on it. No worries with that shit though. Ramsay has fought top guys and earned a shot. No matter what happens each and every punk in this Org. will get smacked around when their time comes anyway. I'm a motherfuckin' monster and when I get through with "The Irish Fuckface" and people see his face smashed up all these fools will be runnin' you can count on that."

• Upvote 1

DOMINANCE 15 - CLASH PREVIEW

David Styles vs Ian Logan

Everyone should know who David Styles is by now. He’s a very cocky fighter, but he can back that up. Styles has taken down every opponent he has faced and when you have Styles on top of you, it’s very hard to get back up. He has one weakness in his game though and that’s Muay Thai and his opponent will surely try to take advantage of that weakness.

Ian Logan might be the perfect matchup for David Styles since he’s very good on the ground, but more importantly he’s a great muay thai fighter. He has brutal kicks which was shown in his last fight when he landed a brutal head kick on Lensner and finished him with big strikes. Logan was considered one of the best prospects in Dominance after that fight, but since that fight it looks like there have been motivation issues for him.

This is going to be a close fight, if you would’ve asked me last week I would’ve given the slight advantage to Ian Logan, but there has been rumors about motivation issues and that he’s had a bad training camp. So I predict Styles is going to wear Logan out and take this via decision.

Bjork Lensner vs Evandro Brandao

Bjork Lensner came to Dominance as an undefeated fighter, but that didn’t last long. He suffered vicious TKO loss to Ian Logan and the big question is how is he going to deal with that loss? I believe Lensner is coming to Dominance 15 to prove that he still is in the upper echelon of heavyweights. Lensner is vicious on the clinch and also has a very good ground control. His offense on the ground is lacking though, but you never know if Lensner has improved his ground and pound or submission game.

Evandro Brandao was on his way to the AFP Heavyweight championship before the organization went down. Now he’s signed a contract with Dominance and now it’s time to see if he can hang with the best. Brandao is a good striker and has a very good defensive ground game. Brandao is improving constantly, he started out as a pure boxer but has added a vicious clinch game and brutal kicks too. Brandao is also very accurate with his punches and kicks

This fight will be very close, they both have the same strengths so it could pretty much go either way. Both guys have finished all their opponents so I don’t expect this match to go beyond the first round.

Edwin Billong vs Dustin Kilgore

Edwin Billong is getting closer and closer to the title picture. He’s ranked number five in the Dominance Light Heavyweight division and he’s two wins away from a title shot. Billong has one of the best clinch games in Dominance, after Billong gets a hold of his opponent he usually starts raining down with elbows and punches. Billong also has a very good wrestling which he uses for defense which was shown in his fight against Viv Jenkins where he stuffed almost every takedown.

Dustin Kilgore pulled the biggest upset in Dominance history when he submitted Hugo Llorente. Now he’s coming to prove that he can do it again against Billong. The biggest problem Kilgore has had in his career is his standup which needs to be improved a lot if he wants to compete with the best in the LHW division. On the ground it’s a different story though, Kilgore has won all his fights via submission.

In this fight I’m going with Billong, because he has the wrestling advantage here, so it’s going to be hard for Kilgore to take him down, but if Kilgore gets him down it’s a different story and you could expect a submission win from him.

Jack Hoffman vs Juan Morales

Jack Hoffman has an impressive record of 4-2 in Dominance, but he always seems to come up a bit short in big fights. Hoffman is a pretty simple fighter in a way, you know what he’s going to do, but that usually doesn’t help his opponent, since he does it so well. Hoffman has great boxing and great power, so in his fights pretty much anything can happen.

Juan Morales started out his Dominance career with a loss against Brandon Hale, but there was no shame in that loss. Morales was the first fighter to make Brandon Hale look like a normal human when he took him down in the first two rounds and dominated Hale. Eventually Hale’s power proved to be too much when he KO’d Morales in the third. After that fight Morales took a break and has improved his game a lot, making him even more dangerous than before.

Morales is a big favorite in this match because of his versatility. Morales can stand with his opponent, but he can also take him down so he has more options in this fight then Hoffman. Hoffman has vicious power though so he might get an upset KO if Morales isn’t careful.

Damien Sepultra vs Marcus Avery

And now it’s time for the biggest fight in Dominance history. Two of the best heavyweight prospects in the world face off in the our main event!

People have been waiting a long time for Damien Sepultra to fight in the US, and now it’s finally time. One of the most talked about fighters in the world Damien Sepultra has finished all of his opponents, and only one of his fights has went past the first round. The former UHF champion has faced all kinds of competition and has proved to be better than them all. The thing that has made Sepultra so dangerous is the combination of him utilizing his opponents weaknesses against them and his amazing KO power, a combination which is very hard to beat.

Marcus Avery should be a familiar face to all Dominance fans. Avery has fought twice in Dominance and is the definition of Dominance. Avery started out as a karate fighter and then started doing wrestling, and you could say he’s the most versatile fighter in Dominance at the moment, because he can finish the opponent everywhere and in any way. Ivan Zangief was thought to be the biggest test of Avery’s career, but Avery destroyed him by taking him down again and again. Avery also showed his improved skills and gameplanning in that fight, Avery used vicious leg kicks to weaken Zangief enough to take him down.

It’s really tough to guess which guy is going to win this match, there are many questions to be answered. Has Sepultra’s takedown defense improved, he has been taken down several times in his career and has always managed to get back up, but if Avery takes him down, it’s going to be a long night for Zangief. Avery also brings up a question, we’ve never seen Avery take much punishment, what will happen if Sepultra lands a monster punch on Avery, does he have the chin and heart to hold on?

• Upvote 5

Marcus 'The Immortal' Avery

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w20.jpg

Post Event Press Conference:

Avery "Seputra, nice one mate, brainless fuckwit. Anyway, I moved camp for this fight, flew private to get there, trained only for this fucker and he doesn't turn up. Well, that's it, he had his chance, fuck him, I will decline any fight for offer until May 2014 against this guy, let those that can A: , hype a fight, and B:, turn the fuck up for a fight, get a chance for the title. Org signs these big hype monsters from all over the world, and they insult the fuckin org and me and my fuckin camp. Anyway, Im out of here, see you all in January, I am partying to the New Year!!!"

Steel " We are raging, Avery will not fight until the New Year now, we are beyond insulted."

The Steel camp leave the press conference.

• Upvote 1

I hear ya Steel. That sucks and I don't understand how it even happens. To miss an event you basically have to do it on purpose considering there is auto-flight in the game right?

Well, it's time my boy David Styles files his retirement papers (at least with me). I've had fun talking smack with him since April but his incredibly slow learning speed is beyond frustrating and he is only going to keep racking up losses.

I hear ya Steel. That sucks and I don't understand how it even happens. To miss an event you basically have to do it on purpose considering there is auto-flight in the game right?

Well, it's time my boy David Styles files his retirement papers (at least with me). I've had fun talking smack with him since April but his incredibly slow learning speed is beyond frustrating and he is only going to keep racking up losses.[/quote

Drakorov failed again, confidence is useless, he can go flip burgers with Styles now, cant do much with him.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/40/40w20.jpg http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/9/9w9.jpg

AVERY VS SEPULTRA RESCHEDULED!

After the initial shock of the NC, Avery has agreed to fight Sepultra. This match will happen on Dominance 16 which is going to be the biggest card in the history of Dominance, featuring two title matches where the two most dominant champions Brandon Hale and Marcus Avery both put their championships on the line.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

DOMINANCE 16 PREVIEW

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1384457197dom16_zps619b1a93.jpg

Franklin Scroeder vs Gab Batista

Franklin Schroeder came to Dominance as a highly touted prospect, but his first fight in Dominance was disappointing as he was knocked out by Zangief. After that fight Schroeder went on to face Exquisitely Evil in a fight where he showed why he was so highly hyped when he signed his contract. The question Schoeder needs to answer is that can he hang with the elite in the HW division?

Gab Batista has already had three fights in Dominance in which he has two wins, this fight will tell us if he’s a contender or just a gatekeeper. Batista is a very versatile fighter, he has excellent boxing and a great submission game, but one of the biggest problems he has is getting the fight to the ground. He has never landed a takedown in his career, he’s gotten his two submission wins by his opponents takin him down.

This is a very even match, I would give the slight advantage to Schroeder due to his beastly power. Batista has an advantage on the ground, but I doubt he can take it there.

Drake Roberts vs Amirezza Pourramenazanali

Drake Roberts made a huge impact in Armageddon Fight Promotions before signing to Dominance, he was very close to a title fight, but now he’s stepping into a tougher organization. Roberts is a great Muay Thai fighter and his strategy usually involves him weakening his opponents with leg kicks and landing vicious elbows in the clinch.

Amirezza Pourramenazanali has already had five fights in Dominance and four of them have been wins. His only loss came against the previous champion Lorenzo Sulphur. Amirezza likes to push the pace and wear his opponents out and eventually take the fight to the clinch. With the way Amirezza has performed recently, one might wonder if he’s close to getting another title shot.

Again, another tought fight to predict. I think Amirezza has the advantage early on because he has huge power and can finish the fight early. Roberts has the advantage on the later rounds because he use his leg kicks to wear Amirezza out.

Lorenzo Sulphur vs Yrjoe Velmu

Lorenzo Sulphur is a crowd favourite and for a reason. He goes into every fight trying to finish his opponents and after his first career loss he made no excuses, he went out to prove himself as one of the top dogs in the division when he ragdolled William Lord for three rounds and got the UD. It’s obvious that Sulphurs ground game is elite and probably the best in the division, but can he compete against elite strikers? One thing is for sure, Sulphur wants the middleweight belt around his waist, and after this fight he might be our number one contender.

Yrjoe Velmu has gotten some impressive wins in his career but has come up short two title fights. This fight against Sulphur might give him an opportunity to get redemption and a belt around his waist. Velmu has gotten a reputation as an entertaining fighter, winning three FOTN awards, so obviously many fansfans were excited to see him sign with Dominance. Velmu made his debut against Prometheus Wolf and won with a vicious knee KO, now it’s time to see if he can repeat his previous performance?

Sulphurs only lose came against Sheng Chung Li who is a very similar fighter to Velmu so it’s a very tought fight for Sulphur. Velmu is a small favourite here because the fight starts standing and I believe Velmu can land some vicious leg kicks early on to slow down Sulphur enough so he won’t get the takedown. For Sulphur it’s important to land an early takedown, if he manages to do that it’s a different story.

Damien Sepultra vs Marcus Avery

After the controversy in Dominance 15 this fight was rescheduled. After the controversy this fight has become even more heated especially on Marcus Avery’s part.

People have been waiting a long time for Damien Sepultra to fight in the US, and now it’s finally time. One of the most talked about fighters in the world Damien Sepultra has finished all of his opponents, and only one of his fights has went past the first round. The former UHF champion has faced all kinds of competition and has proved to be better than them all. The thing that has made Sepultra so dangerous is the combination of him utilizing his opponents weaknesses against them and his amazing KO power, a combination which is very hard to beat.

Marcus Avery should be a familiar face to all Dominance fans. Avery has fought twice in Dominance and is the definition of Dominance. Avery started out as a karate fighter and then started doing wrestling, and you could say he’s the most versatile fighter in Dominance at the moment, because he can finish the opponent everywhere and in any way. Ivan Zangief was thought to be the biggest test of Avery’s career, but Avery destroyed him by taking him down again and again. Avery also showed his improved skills and gameplanning in that fight, Avery used vicious leg kicks to weaken Zangief enough to take him down.

It’s really tough to guess which guy is going to win this match, there are many questions to be answered. Has Sepultra’s takedown defense improved, he has been taken down several times in his career and has always managed to get back up, but if Avery takes him down, it’s going to be a long night for Zangief. Avery also brings up a question, we’ve never seen Avery take much punishment, what will happen if Sepultra lands a monster punch on Avery, does he have the chin and heart to hold on?

Niacisse Kenmoghn vs Brandon Hale

Niacisse Kenmoghn is entering his fight as a big underdog. Kenmoghn is one of the most aggressive fighters you will see and that’s what makes him highly entertaining. He pushes the pace constantly and goes all out for takedowns. Once he gets to the fight to the ground he continues pushing pace landing vicious ground and pound and not giving his opponents any breathing space. This is the third title fight of his career and now it’s time to prove he has what it takes to be the Dominance champion.

Brandon Hale is the most dominant fighter in Dominance history. He’s been the Dominance welterweight champion since the beginning and I don’t think he is ready to give up the belt yet. Hale has won all of his eight fights and seven of those wins have come via T(KO). Hale is also still very young so he is constantly improving so I don’t see Hale losing any time soon.

As I said before Kenmoghn is a huge underdog here, he has no striking at all and he’s facing arguable the best striker in Dominance. The thing is though that in his last fight Brandon Hale against Troy Lancaster, Hale was in trouble many times, making him look human for the first time in his career. So if Kenmoghn can implement the same gameplan he has a chance here.

• Upvote 2

Hello to all Dominance fans and supporters all around the world! I just want to take a little of your time today to announce that Elite Canadian Threads is now the official and proud partner of the upcoming organization's events.

To make events and fights interesting, ECT will be offering sponsorships to fighters performing well. Also, we will be offering cash prizes to all "of the night" award winners starting with Dominance 16, which is tonight.

All managers that would love their fighters to be sponsored by us, please send me a private message and I will make the arrangements. Please note that the sponsorships will start at $2000.

Best of luck to all fighters performing tonight at Dominance 16.

James Listerman

President of ECT

• Upvote 1

This event is presented to you by Dominance event partner Elite Canadian Threads: http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1378063127ETC%20Logo.jpg

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1385112340dom17_zps2bc8a4ed.jpg

poster by J.C Raven

Donald Cerrone vs Sean Juan

Donald Cerrone didn’t have a great start to his Dominance career, but now he’s coming in to set an example of his opponent. Cerrone has great kicks, but his ground game is lacking which we saw against Dominic Sterrey.

And looking to take advantage of those weaknesses is

Sean Juan who is riding an impressive four fight win streak. Juan lost his first fight in Dominance but after that he’s been on a tear and he also avenged his only loss to CJ Stenner. Sean Juan has great grappling and he’s very good at grinding his opponents out.

I’d give the advantage in this fight to Sean Juan because I believe he has more confidence due to his win streak, but he needs to take the fight to ground ASAP or he will get knocked out.

William Lord vs Lee Ismore

William Lord is in a weird situation, he looked like a very promising prospect when he opened his career with a 4-0 record even winning the AFP championship. He was touted as the next big thing, but now he’s riding a two fight losing streak and many might wonder if he has the talent to compete with the best? Lord has good standup, but he’s mostly a defensive fighter trying to avoid big hits and getting taken down, that’s also why he hasn’t been finished.

Lee Ismore is getting closer and closer to the title picture. After a three fight win streak where has finished all his opponents in the first round, Ismore is facing almost an identical fighter to himself. Ismore is constantly improving and his kicks have gotten way better fight after fight. If he would add some takedowns to his game, he would be unstoppable

As I said before these two are almost identical, also a fun fact is that these two are actually training at the same gym so they know each other’s weaknesses. The edge goes to Ismore because he has better standup and I believe this fight will stay standing. If this fight goes to the ground I believe Lord has a slight advantage there.

Karl Boreling vs Alexei Chatzikomninos

Karl Boreling ended a two fight skid after he beat John Smith with vicious ground and pound and finished him in the first round. Boreling has very good wrestling and once he takes his opponents down, he has the power to finish them with his combination on strength and ground and pound. The biggest question Boreling has to answer is that is he a gatekeeper or a contender?

We will get an answer to that question, because his opponent Alexei Chatzikomninos is definitely a contender. The former champion suffered his first loss against Mr Invincible in a Fight of the Night performance. There have been rumours that Alexei is going to take a break after this fight to focus on his standup game which might be a smart move since he got beaten on the feet against Invicible.

Even though they are similar fighter, Chatzikomninos is a big favourite here. He has already shown that he can compete at the top unlike Boreling who has always lost against top opponents.

Cannondale Trail vs Ivan Zangief

Cannondale Trail is coming into Dominance with huge hype. The former WPL champion recently suffered his first loss and now he’s hoping to redeem himself. Trail has great standup and is also very good defensively, he has also showed great cardio in some of his title fights and has proven he can endure in longer fights. His management has changed recently, so we’ll see if that has the effects for the better or worse.

Ivan Zangief got absolutely neutralized against Marcus Avery, but I still believe Zangief is one of the best heavyweights in Dominance. Zangief is one of the most versatile fighters you’ll see he has the skills to knockout his opponents or even submit them as seen in his four submission victories. I believe he can take on any fighter on the feet, but I believe his tallness makes him suscebtible to takedowns, as seen in some of his losses.

The edge in this fight goes to Zangief, if Cannondale Trail had offensive wrestling it would be a different story, but I believe Zangief will take this fight due to his better boxing.

Lee Murray vs Mr Invincible for the Light Heavyweight championship

Lee Murray has been waiting to get a title shot for a long time. He was supposed to get one in AFP but the organization folded, he was also supposed to get a title shot in Dominance, but then a bigger name Mr Invincible signed to Dominance and got a title match which he also won, but now it’s Lee Murrays opportunity to prove that he deserves that championship match. Murray started out his career as a brawler, he finished all his opponents early, but he knew that if he wanted to be one of the top fighters in MMA he needed to be smarter and better and that’s what we’ve seen in his last few fights. Murray has demoralized his latest opponents with his crisp and accurate boxing and add that together with his brutal leg kicks and you have one of the most skilled fighters in Dominance.

Mr Invincible has lived up to his name, he came to Dominance with enormous hype, he had enough hype to get him a title fight in his first fight, and he didn’t disappoint. Invincible captured the title in a fantastic matchup which in my opinion is the best Dominance has had all year. Now Invincible is heading into his first title defense and it isn’t going to be easy. Dominance has already had three Light Heavyweight champions before Invincible and none of them have successfully defended the championship, so with a win here Invincible would have the most title defenses in the divisions history. He’s a hard man to bet against because he has great standup skills and as we saw in his last fight he has a very good defensive ground game, he has created some controversy with his persona as he refers to himself as a “pimp” so many of our fans might want to see him lose.

I believe the winner of this matchup is going to hold on for the championship for a long time, in my opinion they are both clearly the best in the division, the question is though who’s going to win this one? I would give the slight advantage to the challenger Lee Murray, because the LHW title seems to be cursed, but not only because of that, but I believe Murray has the advantage on the feet and I believe this fight won’t go the ground. Invincible has an advantage if the fight goes to the ground and I believe he could finish Murray there, but is his wrestling good enough to takedown Murray?

• Upvote 4

Last week, at Dominance 16, fighters who receive the "of the night" honors were credited $5000, directly from Elite Canadian Threads.

We decided to make it different for this event (Dominance 17), and make fights a little more interesting.

Elite Canadian Threads will be offering $5000 to all fighters who win in the first round.

Good luck to all fighters!

James Listerman

President of ECT

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1378063127ECT%20Thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww329/irishsamuraix/LiamAb_zps58b8c0b3.jpg

"Well it looks loike Mr. Invincible isn't so invincible after al'. Lee Murray, oi want a rematch and oi'm comin' ter kick yer arse an' take that gold. Oi promise yer wee lil' pussy leg kicks won't gift yer another decision. I'll be comin' for blud!"

• Upvote 1

"Well it looks loike Mr. Invincible isn't so invincible after al'. Lee Murray, oi want a rematch and oi'm comin' ter kick yer arse an' take that gold. Oi promise yer wee lil' pussy leg kicks won't gift yer another decision. I'll be comin' for blud!"

Lee Murray "Why don't you win some tough fights, earn your title shot, and then take your chance? Invincible isn't so tough, you beat him then. So fuck off Gypsy, come back when there is reason to beat you AGAIN."

• Upvote 1

http://i1349.photobucket.com/albums/p742/kevinfurlotte/MMA%20Tycoon/MMA%20Hype/MMA-Hype_zps77ee8eb1.jpg http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/37/37b7.jpg

Interview with Welterweight Champion, Brandon Hale

Tonight on MMA Hype, Brett Clarke travelled to New York to meet with Dominance rising star and welterweight reigning champion, Brandon Hale. The Baltimore native has been tearing the welterweight division apart ever since Dominance started. He’s the most dominant fighter of the organization, and boy is he entertaining to watch. Hale is still undefeated, with 8 of his 9 wins by (T)KO, he will be looking to reach 10 wins in a row against a similar opponent, Mr Anderson, on December 18th, at the Credit Card Center in New York.

Sitting in Brandon’s living room, here is the full conversation Brett had with him.

-- -- --

Brett Clarke: Hello everyone, and welcome to MMA Hype. I’m sitting here, on a comfy couch, and I have with me, the sensational Dominance welterweight champion, Brandon Hale.

Hi Brandon, thanks for having me here today in your lovely home.

Brandon Hale: No problem Brett, glad to have you here.

Brett: First of all, I want to congratulate you on all those wins you racked up with Dominance. You’re now at 4 successful title defenses, how does it feel to be at the top of the stacked welterweight division?

Brandon: It feels great, especially with me being a striker and most of my opponents being grapplers, for some reason that just makes it feel a little bit better.

Brett: Your next fight is against much smaller opponent, but a fighter with the exact same record as yours, with a similar skillset. How confident are you against Mr Anderson?

Brandon: Don't be fooled by his weight, even though Mr Anderson is smaller, he will have a height advantage, and he won't have to worry about cutting weight. I'd say that we're pretty even as far as grappling, and on the feet I'd have to say that he probably has a more diverse striking game, but I'm confident that I've got the better hands. With all that being said, I always approach my fights with the confidence that I have the ability to finish my opponent, and that's what I plan on doing.

Brett: The fight will be December 18th, giving you a nice long training camp. Will you be training a specific aspect of the game, or will you work more on general skills?

Brandon: I don't want to give too much away, so lets just say I'm working on improving some of my weaker areas.

Brett: You’ve been with Dominance ever since it started, you were even in the organization back when it was under the name “Scrapyard”. The owner Sami Assasi said you were a beast and has a lot of respect for you, do you have a good relationship with him?

Brandon: We're not best friends or anything, but I think we have a good relationship, Sami and Dominance have always treated me well. I may be a beast in the cage, but Sami is one behind the scenes, Sami has brought this company a long way since the Scrapyard days.

Brett: At the end of your current contract, do you plan on staying loyal to Dominance and renegotiate a contract with them, or have you thought about testing the free agents market at all?

Brandon: I'd be lying if I said I haven't thought about testing the market, but Dominance has been good to me, I love the organization and I love the fans that come out to the shows, so as long as me and Dominance can agree to a new deal, I will likely be staying.

Brett: Well Brandon, that’s it for me. I’ve bugged you enough for today. Thanks for the cup of tea.

Do you have anything to add, anything specific you’d like to say about your upcoming fight or about Mr Anderson?

Brandon: Just that anybody who can make it should come out to the Credit Card Center in New York on the 18th, because me and Mr Anderson are gonna put on a great fight, I just don't see anyway that it couldn't be a great fight.

Hope you liked this edition of MMA Hype!

If you would like an interview with one of your fighter, or yourself as a manager, send me a message and we can work something out. As long as we can make something interesting out of it!

• Upvote 2

"Lee, yer never beat me. Congrats on gettin' de judges ter gift yer a decision. Jist loike de GSP/Hendricks scrap everyone knows who de rayle winner wus. Oi 'ad naw damage from yer pansy leg kicks and yer face wus smashed up whaen it was al' over. Oi joined this Org. jist ter keck yer arse so it doesn't matter who oi 'av ter 'urt eventually yer time 'ill come."

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/1350141695NinoBrown.jpg

Hello all, this is Mean Jean here for Tycoon News 5. I have Nino who has just won his 2nd fight for Dominance.

MJ: Nino, how does it feel getting a win like that?

Nino: It feels good, I showcased my wrestling there. I controlled the fight from the opening bell.

MJ: How does it feel getting your second win in Dominance?

Nino: This may be my 2nd win for Dominance, but as far as the org goes, it's my 5th win.

MJ: 5th win?

Nino: Yea, before Assasi bought the org, it was called Scrapyard. I was crowned the first LHW champ for the org.

MJ: Interesting......did you lose the belt?

Nino: No, a desire for more competition caused me to part ways with the org. I was stripped of the title.

MJ: That is a nugget of information I didnt know. What is your thoughts about the curse?

Nino: *Nino laughs* I think that the curse is funny. Every since I was stripped of the LHW belt, no other fighter has been able

to hold onto it for more than one fight either. I say when I get the strap back, I'll defend it since it will be in it's rightful place.

Around my waist.

MJ: Lee Murray looks to change that in his first title defense against Stout. Any words for the champ or lhws in dominance?

Nino: Yea, as far as I'm concerned, he's not the real champ. Until the champ beats me, they are all paper champs. I issue

a challenge to the winner of Murray vs Stout. Which should be Stout if the curse hold's true. *Nino laughs and walks off*

MJ: There you have it folks, some heated words from a former champion.

• Upvote 1

Drakorov:"I'm fucking sick of being made to fight these lay and pray blankets, give me someone who will fight for fucks sake. NIno and Hamadami over 3 rounds, come on guys, 15 dull fucking minutes on my back while these pounces whisper sweet nothing's in my ear and do fuck all. Always gonna lose 2/3 rounds give me 5 because these queers can't finish a fight so in rounds 4 and 5 I can fuck em up good. Ninny fighting for the title? Yawn!,Hamadami yawn, and he cupped my balls!,, so give me a striker in my final fight, so I end my career fighting and not doing gay porn with Ninny and his mates."

• Upvote 2

Elite Canadian Threads just gave $10,000 to Bjork Lensner and David Styles, for the crazy fight they gave for the fans.

They gave it all inside the cage, and Bjork got the Majority Decision win. Congrats to both fighters for the great fight.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/thumbnail/1378063127ECT%20Thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/5/5w14.jpg

Mr Invincible:

I have decided not to retire, I still have some unfinished business, my hoes will have to wait, sorry girls. There's a punk here in Dominance by the name of Liam McCullough who is in the need of a beat down, and I think I am the right man for the job. He thinks he is above me, he thinks he just deserves a shot at the title just because he asked for it, I say he is full of himself. Well punk what do you say me and you get in the cage and have a little scrap, how about I hand you your second loss.

• Upvote 2