• Good
    • Bad
    • I am ok with it
  3. 3. Is Gale a Cheater?

• Yes
    • No
    • We need to look into this further

TWW News

Hi guys Tim here again with our weekly round up of all news tycoon. This week we have the latest on GAMMA vs Syn and Pat McDermot's retirement speach again? We give you the latest on these stories and more here.

Pat McDermot retires again?

Pat McDermot has announced his retirement again. Leading the the speculation that he was ducking Chris Karters most recent challenge. After catching up with JLP we got a few questions off for him.

Tim - Is it true that is Pat McDermot's last fight?
JLP - No Pat will fight one last time against Pluto as long as Chris accepts the fight against Chris Samba.
Tim - So what was the retirement speach all about?
JLP - I have no doubt what so ever that Chris will go ducking the challenge from the legit threat that is Chris Samba.

So there you have it folks. Pat McDermot is not hanging up the gloves just yet. It is down to Chris to see how he plays this one out. The word of Chris now cherry picking is one that has been thrown around due to him not taking up the fight against Pat with Diggs last year. Now a year on with the changes Chris wants the fight to happen. I think cherry picking is a bit of a strong word. No matter how you put it they are many other fighters out there i would rather cherry pick than Pat McDermot. I once tipped Pat McDermot to be the best middleweight ever in the game. That prediction is now lost. His up and down streak over the past year has been tough on him. We will put that to a public vote at some point in the future to see where the people think Pat ranks against the other great Middleweights the game has to offer.

Syn vs GAMMA - True bad blood or WWE style drama?

The question has been asked after both org owners have went to legal reps to try and settle this thing down. Our experts in the back have debated and we have a few short extracts from what was said between our two experts Skip Clueless and Steven BS

Skip - If this was true bad blood they would have came out and had more of a go of things. This is true Vince McMahon bullshit at play here. No way are these two guys at war. I wouldn't be surprised if they shared the same bed Steven! It is just diabolical that people are delusional enough to believe this crap!

Steven - Hold on Skip that is enough. This here was a true masterpiece of a play by Mr Louie. Mentor blinded by his hatred and pride was nearly about to accept a challenge in which he would send his 5 best fighters over to Syn to fight. You know what that is Skip? Genius. Something you wouldn't know if it fell from the sky and kicked you in the nuts.

Skip - Oh yeah is that right Steven. You are just as dumb as the public are. Here are two mid tier orgs trying to make there way to becoming relevant. So this would be a great way to drum up public interest. Make them buy into all this media coverage. If this is real and Mentor fell into this trap set by Louie then i would tell him to QUIT! You cannot be that stupid to fall into that trap. Mentor is known as a savvy tight fisted money man. So unless he has the brain power of yourself Steven then this must be a set up!

Steven - Why oh why do i have to sell myself to you Skip. It was Mentors pride that made him fall for it. Nothing other than that. No side bets no nothing like that. You think these guys call in the lawyers for nothing? NO! These guys are trying to settle this out of the public eye and you are bringing them straight back into it again. Now if this was a set up and i am not saying that it is. Then its a great set up. Thats all i have to say on this matter.

As you can see our two experts have given there thoughts on it. Let us know what your thoughts are. Is ng this a legit beef between the two orgs or is this more like a WCW vs WWE invasion story line.

Is can crushing becoming more of problem now than before?

Yesterday i was looking down the top 10 managers in the game. I seen that the #1 manager is Lance Templeton. Looked down his fighters most are in the top 100 if not floating just around outside of it. Then i look to the #2 place. Scottie Power? New guy in the game. As i looked through all of the top 10 only 3 out of the top 10 have a fighter inside the top 100 p4p. It brought up some questions that need to be answered. Instead of tournies such as TWGC could we have some things that were brought up years ago fixed? The manager ranking system needs updating. They need to be more things to spend money on other than a fleet of private jets. We need to have a new event rating system since they one we have the now just allows orgs to print off millions. They are a lot of things that need fixing and this would be one of them. Not accusing anyone of can crushing or cherry picking but if you don't have top fighters then you shouldn't be a top manager. Period.

Gale Hawthorne cheater?

After the scandals at Syn gate and being accused of spying. More serious accusations have been claimed against Gale. Private eyes have informed me that Gale has had many fights thrown for him from alliance mates in his previous alliance. Patch Cipriano was one of those guys accused of throwing fights for Gale. Now we looked into this and take this stuff very seriously when calling out people. Gale has a perfect 7-0 record vs Patch. Things in the fights such as Kato does not make sense. When current manager Chris Karter was asked about one of the fighters on his roster he mentioned the fact that Kato threw knee's despite having no knees or escapes or transitions. Make of that what you will. Johnny Lightening aggro damages owner was also thrown into it. He has lost 8 times to Gale without ever winning. In all of these fights the winner was via Knockout. Make of it what you will be going 15-0 and fighters fighting using useless skills? Sounds like someone might have a bit of explaining to do. Big picture wise this could be huge. LOD has Mentor a straight up business man as he likes to make himself out to be. Could have Gale been a mole after all to try and steal Syn's business and take what he learned from Louie to Mentor? I leave it upto the public to decide.

The EPL LW Season - Where are they now with Stephen BS
Stephen BS here sitting in between two baddddd men. Both these men fought it out in the EPL finals with one of them coming out on top. On my right here is Domingo Perez and on the left we have Alexander Geoly. When they fought in the EPL finals it was Perez coming out on top in an epic match up. So my first question goes to Mr Perez
Stephen BS - What's it like winning EPL.
Perez - well for me it was more of a relief if I'm bein honest with myself I had a nasty Hand injury in the 1st round of my fight with Wilson Crosonilson which I still feel I won. But that kept me out of action for 7 months my first few fights on my return was not to convincing in a lower org then the loss to Dirks Boy Michael Rodigalo. The. Came EPL The Draw with Marley was just the start and when that final came and the announcer called my name that's when I felt i d gotten back to where I belong the Top, I do believe I thoroughly deserved that title overall. Now after winning EPL. - Firstly I'd like to thank Chris Garcia for the opportunity
Stephen BS - Now after winning the EPL you are going on to fight for the Evo FW title. The premier org in the game. Do you think this shows that EPL fighters are top of the range fighters instead of the cannon fodder most seem to think they are?
Perez - Yes EVO seems to have all the top dogs there at FW ATM which I demolished the no 1 contender in 40 secs. --------- Sorry Stephen I've gotten a bit excited there lets get back to question. For those who feel that EPL is lowest of the ladder I'd love to see them go through 12-14 gruelling weeks fighting every 7 days with or with out injury WARRIORS. That's what they are. EPL have proven to have great champions, look at James Bomb still fighting at a high I see Matt Sabre has come out of retirement. EPL is a great way to get yourself noticed. And to prove that you have what it takes to compete at top level orgs EVO - ASCENSION.
Stephen BS - What will you do if you win the FW belt?
Perez - If I win the title firstly I'd probably hook up with the BHP crew hookers - beer the FUVKING lot.
Obviously Mega would want me to stay and defend it on a regular Basis which would be great for me fighting top talent every fight. But to be honest Tycoon Olympics does interest me so we l see the outcome. I have not really had much of a break so I ll probably go away for a week or so to recharge the battery.
Stephen BS - And if you lose?
Perez - If I lose. - probably still hook up with BHP crew Barn - Chico - Petro is coming over from Sydney to watch me fight so that will be cool. I've been approached to enter a tournament with VISCIOUS FIGHTS so that's a option. Or earn a title shot again.
Now we get on to Geoly.
Stephen BS - Alex what was going through your mind when you lost to Perez in the finals?
Alex: To be perfectly honest, I was pissed with myself for not being able to beat him. This bastard was the thorn in my side for this whole tournament as we battled it out most of the tournament for the top 2 spots. He beat me by unanimous decision in the relgular season and in the finale well he was just too much for me to handle with his take downs. I felt like I was getting the better of him standing but his take downs really stung my ability to fight back in the later rounds.
Stephen BS - Was this the reason for the step up in your game of late?
Alex: I am merely trying to show that my boss Mr Gonzaitev that he was a smart man picking me up all that time ago. I have a should record undeer his management where I went 8-3-2 in the regular season before winning the quartfinal and semi final rounds, bringing my record to 10-3-2 under him before the grand finale which i dropped another decision. Then I signed with UPG because my manager was good friends with the then CEO Skinny Vince and the org fit my skills and I took on a highly touted opponent in Lahti and I managed to put him to sleep relatively easily. People counted me out because of my history of KO's but all the bastards who finished me had big time power. Look at my EPL record, not one man knocked me down or rocked me. That should speak for itself. I am at a better weight class for me now and I expect to be champion sometime soon.
Stephen BS - Whats next for Alex at UPG?
Alex: I would like to think I am in line for a title shot considering most pundits have me top 3 in the division with me already beating one of the two above me. I want that belt to bring back to my camp and show that my manager is one of the best.
Stephen BS - If you could do anything differently in the last fight with Perez what would it be?
Alex: I honestly don't know what I would do if I had to fight Perez again. While he is a very tough fighter, his biggest advantage waas that he was a smaller fighter than me and it was difficult to keep up with him in speed. I was still under my ideal weight at the time so my power was still hampered so I couldn't really make him pay as much as I would have liked to during EPL. My guess is that if we fought again, it would be another decision, I believe I would be able to do enough with my weight now at a proper level to go with my height that I can make him pay with every failed TD that he has. My guess is either a spilt decision or a narrow unanimous decision because we are very evenly matched fighters.
Stephen BS - Ok last question to the both of you would you ever fight this bad man sitting across the table here again.
Perez - Geoly is a tough cookie and I respect him and his manager. We fought twice with me goin 2-0 I'm sure if we were to fight again Geoly would love to avenge those losses I can't see it happening tho we've kind of gone in desperate directions I'm with EVO he's gone to UPG never know tho if it makes sense I'd be happy to Roll with him again.
Alex: To be honest, he isn't that bad of a man, he couldn't finish me. He is just faster than me. I am just as skilled as he is and I was under my proper weight atn that time. If we fight again while I am at my more natural weight of 185 I believe it would be a different fight. If the fans want to see a third fight, I say let it happen.
Stephen BS - You guys or your managers got anything to say to the people?
Perez - Just want to thank Scott for bringing me back out of the darkness back into the limelight I owe a lot to him, and hope to bring the title back to BHP where Gonzo had it a while ago.
Alex: I am coming for that belt and the top Middleweights in the world. I want to be the best in the world, and I don't care who I have to go through in order to accomplish that goal.
Gonzaitev: My client is a very serious individual, he was in purgatory for a long time in the doldrums of the MMA world, now he has a proper camp and you can see the results speak for themselves. I am here to bring my client to the very top of this sport. If that brings me to the top as well, I won't complain one bit.

The Young Guns with Skip Clueless

Hi there sports fans and welcome to an exciting edition of The Young Guns with me Skip. Now this is a sad time for me. Sadly i will not be rounding up the top young fighters. That my friends will be in next weeks edition. This week we have to get rid of the elephant in the room and that is unfair match ups to our young guns. This reporter has been looking into the mismatches that happen when talented young fighters end up getting eaten by the sharks due to SHOCKING org match making skills and pressure from org owners to take these fights. I give you ladies and gentlemen Edgar Hoover a talented young fighter and Vicious Fights champion. Now Vicious Fights has recently taken to trying to sign top fighters. Now sadly those guys who fought there when it was a breeding ground are now finding out they are nothing but turkeys getting fattened for Thanks Giving. Chris Garcia a recently top ranked manager who was called out previously for dodging fights in an ID org has now put one of the bright young talents in our sport against a monster WHO ISN'T EVEN CLOSE TO HIS ID! This is just WRONG! This is bad org management 101. If he declined the fight no doubt Chris Garcia would be on his back quicker than a dog in heat. This is a warning to all the other young fighters in Vicious fights. GET OUT! GET OUT NOW! This is what could happen to you. This has been Skip Clueless and next week we shall be back to our usual stories. Next week we shall be looking at the up and coming Heavyweights out there such as Marko Kersikov, Rinky Spider, Wei Pei and others. Look forward to seeing you next week people.

Coming up next week. Stephen BS goes one on one with Lance Templeton surprising him at his own mansion. Skip Clueless and Stephen BS go head to head on Gale Hawthorne and dig deeper into his past. Tim will be giving us our update of the movers and free faller's from the MMA world and not to forget any other breaking stories which happen out in the tycoon world. From us at TWW news good night.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

Great job, I really enjoyed reading it :).

I think that manager rankings should be fixed. In my opinion managers hype gained after a victory should be calculated in a different way for example

base hype gained after a victory * x/y * z/p

where x is your opponent manager's hype

y is yours

z is amount of your opponent's skills

p is amount of your fighter's skills

if base would be 30, x 150, y 200, z 1000 and p 1500 hype gained would be = 14,85.

Such calculations which include skills would prevent that manager who is training his fighters in priv gym would gain lots of hype on destroying fighters who are training in crowded gyms etc.

Bragi~

nice dinooo.. also I will put my opinion on the whole syn vs gamma as i, at first got interested in what seemed to be a good rivalry between 2 top orgs in vegas. Well, I think Syn started this confrontation and now seem to be beating round the bush with their replies... legal team? shut the hell up, what does that even mean. Genius idea? get tae fuck. Just book the bloody event in a different org and see who is the best. Only a fool would fall for letting your top guys fight in an event in the oppositions org. I have nothing against either manager and am neutral, let the people see what is wanted and get your top guys to fight each other in any old org, talk smack and prove you're the better org.

• 1 month later...

Ryo's life story is where it went to, i'll be doing it again after i deal with my history exam on monday. not much news and scandals tycoon wise but a lot of very fucking interesting fights that need to be brought to peoples attentions.

No scandals in Tycoon?! What the hell do you mean?!

He NC'ed Lance Templeton and about 3 seconds after the fight should have happened he was set up against a guy with 7 days injury.

I'm more or less speaking about what appears to be an intentional NC in order to get an automatic win 2 days later. With everything set in place with the 10 messages we get and the auto flight you have to physically cancel you now have to go out of your way to miss a location. And if not intentional why wasn't a rematch against Lance's fighter set up 2 days later?

Dunno the answers to why he wasn't given LT again but I doubt Soyster NC'd on purpose. I heard he messed up on a jet which has happened to a few managers since the time changes. I think Stu caused 2 NC in the last week or 2 since the time change

Yeah, I'm still curious on why the can crush style fight instead of a rematch. Makes no sense and is a bit fishy.

Soyster woukd nt NC on purpose in my eyes you lot look to much into things. He's been a great manager for a few years in this game. No need for the aquiations.

Dean said there was no drama for TWW so I gave him some. Soyster is free to explain for himself but he still accepted a can crush 2 days after screwing Lance with a no contest instead of offering Lance the rematch with Tony. I'm only speaking facts here, so if people can refute with facts and not opinion I'd be the first to apologize.