Moses Diggs Quietly Goes Into Retirement

Deuce7

For many people in the Tycoon Universe, mostly veterans like myself, when the name Moses Diggs was mentioned you listened (or in this case read). Syn' 280: Black Out will forever be remember as the final time Moses Diggs stepped into a cage for battle.

For those of you that don't know, Moses Diggs has fought some of the toughest competition for most of his 54 fight career (42-12 win loss record). Facing fighters such as Jeremy Tonal, Smokudju Womba, Gristle McThornbody, Budo Rei and Boba Fett, Diggs never found a fight he didn't like. Also holding some of the most prestigious championships in the Tycoon Universe, Moses held titles from Syn, Konflikt, Empire and Blitzkrieg.

So here is to one of the Baddest Men to ever grace the Tycoon Universe.

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=73449

• Upvote 9

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v706/mdtacor/2i2bh9g.gif

The final moments of Moses Diggs career in the cage...

Diggs cracks Sumrall with a big elbow.

Sumrall tries to slip a leg under to move to half guard but Diggs presses down on the leg and jumps into full mount!
Diggs landing strikes, looking to finish!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/4.gif
That's four minutes gone in the round.
Diggs working away from the top, dropping strikes.
The crowd are loving this. Great action here.
Sumrall is squirming around, avoiding Diggs's attempts to control the action.
Diggs controlling the pace for now.
As the round comes to an end the crowd are showing their appreciation for a great round of action.
Sumrall holding onto his opponent's waist for dear life, as Diggs tries to land some strikes to get him to release his grip.

And that's the end of the fight!
Moses Diggs showed his dominance in that final round.
Well Diggs has outscored his opponent in every aspect of the fight today. Only a scarily incompetent judge or two will keep him from a well deserved win... Over to the ring announcer for the scorecards.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3 rounds of action, we go to the scorecards for a decision.
Judge Yukihiro Shimada scores the fight 30:26
Judge Yukihiro Yamamoto scores the fight 30:26
Judge Shirou Masuda scores the fight 30:26

In favor of your winner, by unanimous decision... Moses Diggs!

In his post fight interview, Moses Diggs gave a big smile as he said "I am a baaaaaaaaaaaad man! Counter Damage won't save you from the beatdown I'm givin!".

Joe Hogan "Are the rumors true? Was this really the last time we'll see One Bad Man in the cage?"

Moses Diggs "The rumors are true Joe. I hate to say it, but this is the last time I'll ever fight professionally in the MMA cage."

Joe Hogan "It's a sad day for MMA fans, but you're going out on top with a win. How do you feel about your performance?"

Moses Diggs "I came out and did what I do best. I beat him up for 3 rounds and controlled the pace. I really wanted the finish Joe, I really did man, but it's tough to finish a guy when he's running away from you the whole fight. I wish the fight would of been more exciting for the fans, but y'know, what can you do. I still kicked his ass and I know my fans, coaches, and family are happy to see me go out with a win and come home without a mark."

Joe Hogan "You did your best buddy. At least he showed up to this fight. Do you have any final words for the fans?"

Moses Diggs "I hope you enjoyed my career as much as I did. I made a lot of money doing something I loved. I wanna thank all the org owners I've ever worked with, from Paul Bradley, Gable, Chuck, Louie D, it's been fun man. You win some, you lose some, but I wish everybody the best. I have no regrets - I'm a baaaaad man!"

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS
Moses Diggs interviews there were times he was professional, there were times he went Rampage Jackson / Krazy Horse and embarrassed himself.

Capturing the Blitzkrieg LHW title by knocking out Ares Constantinides who I believe was the #1 LHW in the game at the time.

Getting his ass kicked by Jeremy Tonal was an honor, to him. Not for me. I'm calling BS. lol..

The rivalry with Orville Redenbacher and BrainSmasher. The Face Off was a first of it's kind type of interview, shame it didn't receive more attention. This interview was conducted live in the tycoon chatroom.

Ultimately, the rivalry with Orville ended with Diggs being victorious. Diggs lost the first fight, won the second, and ultimately (yes, I like this word) won the war.

The war with Miguel Fernandez that exposed him as the chinless emo chump that he is. Diggs removed that goose egg. Prolly the fight and comeback of his career.

Single handedly wrecking IMMA and NFC's LHW champ. Thrashing NFC for their communist ways, and temporarily turning a lot of the finnfuckers into finnfaggots.

Moses Diggs was a victim to racism within mmatycoon. He avenged his loss to Boba Fett with a dominating performance.

Ending Denton Thunder's 11 fight winning streak @ VERSUS VENDETTA 50. Denton Thunder was the #6 P4P fighter in the game at the time & Diggs was coming off a decision loss to Gristle McThornbody. Thunder never quite recovered from the beating he received that evening.

After a long career, Moses Diggs now joins legends like Fidel Puno, Luke Cage, Aloha Hoi, Jan Paulsen, & Remy LeBeau in the Bahamas.

• Upvote 6

Farewell to a great fighter. I still remember him kicking Jason Sturd's ass as if it was yesterday. I thought Diggs was gonna take Sturd down and pound him into the mat, instead poor Sturd got headkicked for the loss. Feels weird that Sturd is still fighting with all his fights and at his age, but I think he'll be joining Moses in the Bahamas soon enough.