Tycoon F.C. - Football Manager 2015

GBK16

Who wants to see some more Tycoon F.C?

Gonna be playing some more now, the only issue is my internet seems to play up whenever I play a game so I will do live match reports if my internet holds up, but if not, I will have to post a full report when I gain internet back

Of course I do!

I see your name as latest post on this thread, get all excited....nekminnut this :(

HEYBRIDGE vs TYCOON F.C.

ENGLISH FA CUP

Live Match Updates!

Starting Formation (4-2-3-1)

G. Brophy

C. Rollins B. Tornados C. Brazier

B. Venderra J. Hetfield

M. Tycoon D. Dan M. Brakeley K. Souza

K. Yento

Notable Events!

45 mins: Nothing of note happening, with Tycoon holding plenty of the ball, but lacking the final pass

HALF TIME

63 mins: Conor Brazier receives the ball wide on the halfway line. He starts dribbling down the wing, dashing past one challenge, and another, and another!! He floats a cross into the centre, where a backtracking Bwang Tornados leaps and catches the header well to lift it just high enough that the flailing goalkeeper sees it just go beyond his reach! Goal! Bwang Tornados (Conor Brazier)! 0-1!

67 mins: SUBSTITUTIONS! M. O'Sullivan > M. Brakeley, A. Newton > B. Venderra, L. Staz > C. Rollins

B. Tornados moves to LW while L. Staz moves to AMC

81 mins: Staz has the ball out wide, and he switches positions with Brazier, who begins a run inside the box. Staz launches a cross, which sets up Brophy for a shot, but he lays the ball off to the onrushing Brazier, who himself has an open goal to score on, but he also lays the ball to the back post where Tornados finishes into an empty net! Goal! Bwang Tornados (Conor Brazier)! 0-2!

FULL TIME!

Heybridge 0 - 2 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Bwang Tornados x2

Man of the Match: Bwang Tornados, 2 goals, Match Rating of 8.8

• Upvote 2

TYCOON F.C. NEW BULLETIN!

VANARAMA OF THE MONTH AWARDS!

Following on from last month, Tycoon F.C. have had another strong month, gaining 6 wins from 6, including 5 in the league and one in the cup! The secret to their success so far is a solid defensive foundation, while also being able to finish their chances as they create them. This month, Tycoon F.C. had two of the three placings for Player of the Month, so let's get down to it!

PLAYER OF THE MONTH!

Tycoon F.C. claimed third in Player of the Month as Captain John Hetfield beat off the competition to this place! An incredible month from the Netherlands native, as his leadership inspired his team to a 100% record, while he also popped up with 1 goal and 4 assists in 6 games!

Tycoon F.C. can also claim to have the best player in the league, but it isn't Mark O'Sullivan this month! Leading the way for his team is right winger Conor Brazier! Following on an incredible August where he claimed 8 assists, Brazier decided to take more of a leading role, scoring 4 goals and getting 4 assists as well! His contribution to the team has been key to the teams attacking play, and he will be looking to continue his fine form throughout the following month!

MANAGER OF THE MONTH!

For the second month running, Grant Knott has claimed the Manager of the Month award! Claiming 5 wins in the league and 1 in the cup, Knott has kept to his trusted 4-2-3-1 formation which no team seems to be able to overcome. Averaging a goal conceded each game is little worry for a team that managed to score 21 goals in 6 games, but it will be something Knott will surely be looking to improve as he looks to keep his team going strongly.

• Upvote 2

Only the one match I need to recap on for you. Will be doing a few games now as well, so should be more updates.

RECAP

VANARAMA CONFERENCE SOUTH

EASTBOURNE BOROUGH vs TYCOON F.C.

G. Brophy

C. Rollins B. Tornados C. Brazier

B. Venderra J. Hetfield

M. Tycoon D. Dan M. Brakeley K. Souza

K. Yento

Key Events!

30 mins: Grant Brophy has the ball in his own half. He knocks a through ball that Bwang Tornados runs onto. He finds himself crowded out, but lays the ball across for Brophy, who has surged forward, and he takes the ball forward. He advances into the area, and hits a shot that is saved by the goalkeeper, but the ball falls kindly to Conor Brazier who slots home! Goal! Conor Brazier (Grant Brophy)! 0-1!

39 mins: Mike Tycoon with a throwin, he plays it to Bwang Tornados, who is quickly dispossessed. Bob Venderra picks up the loose ball, and plays it to John Hetfield, who plays a nice pass into Castor Rollins. who in turn frees up Tornados inside the box. Tornados sees his shot saved, but Brazier picks up the ball on the edge of the box. He passes it to Hetfield, who again plays it into Rollins. Rollins again plays it to Tornados in the centre, and this time he hits a fierce shot that leaves the goalkeeper with no chance! Goal! Bwang Tornados (Castor Rollins)! 0-2!

HALF TIME

48 mins: Corner to Eastbourne, and they cross it to the front post, where one of their players gets free of their marker to head home! Goal! Eastbourne Boro! 1-2!

50 mins: Eastbourne have the ball out wide on the wing. They hit a deep cross which is met with a volley and it flies past the stretching Yento! Disaster for Tycoon, who were looking dominant until this 2 mins double goal salvo! Goal! Eastboune Boro! 2-2!

SUBSTITUTIONS: M. O'Sullivan > D. Dan, C. Smith > B. Venderra, B. O'Donnel > B. Tornados

84 mins: Free kick to Tycoon F.C. out wide. The cross from Grant Brophy is headed clear, but Kleber Souza picks it up on the halfway line. He plays it to Tycoon, who then finds Bjorn O'Donnel just outside the box. Some lovely one touch football sees him play it to Hetfield on the edge of the box, who plays it forward to Caleb Smith near the penalty spot, and he lays it off to Grant Brophy who hits it first time into the top corner! Brilliant stuff from Tycoon F.C. to respond in style! Goal! Grant Brophy (Caleb Smith)! 2-3!

89 mins: Corner to Tycoon. Conor Brazier takes it, and he crosses it to the near post where Mark O'Sullivan is unmarked and he hits a firm header straight into the top corner! Goal! Mark O'Sullivan! 2-4!

FULL TIME

Eastbourne Borough 2 - 4 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Conor Brazier

Bwang Tornados

Grant Brophy

Mark O'Sullivan

Man of the Match: Conor Brazier, 1 goal, 1 assist, Match Rating of 8.1

LIVE MATCH REPORT!

F.A. CUP 3rd QUALIFYING ROUND!

CRAY vs TYCOON F.C.

R. Daly

B. Tornados B. O'Donnel C. Brazier

B. Venderra J. Hetfield

M. Tycoon M. O'Sullivan M. Brakeley J. Dhaliwal

T. John

KEY EVENTS!

1 mins: Tycoon F.C. kick off, and Bjorn O'Donnel plays it back to Mark O'Sullivan, who immediately returns the ball to him in the centre of the pitch. He exchanges passes with John Hetfield, before playing it forward to Rory Daly. Daly plays it to Hetfield, who then immediately moves it back to O'Donnel. He then also moves to back to Daly, Daly tries beating his man, but sees the ball blocked. The ball falls to Hetfield, who chips it forward for Daly to run onto and hit a half volley which flies into the top corner! Wonderful start from Tycoon F.C.! Goal! Rory Daly (John Hetfield)! 0-1!

10 mins: A long ball forward from Hetfield is a bit overhit. The Cray defender turns with the ball, only to find Rory Daly has sprinted and closed him down and he is dispossessed! He takes one touch forward before planting a shot beyond the goalkeeper! Goal! Rory Daly! 0-2!

41 mins: Cross comes in from Dhaliwal, but the ball is taken away from Daly before he can reach it and also taken away from O'Donnel before he can reach it straight after! Brazier gets the ball on the edge of the box, and curls it past the goalkeeper into the far corner! Goal! Conor Brazier (Jin Dhaliwal)! 0-3!

45 mins: Ball is cleared to the halfway line by Cray. Michael Brakeley hits a first time volleyed pass out wide on the left to Bwang Tornados deep in the Cray box. He simply lays it back for Rory Daly to tap past the goalkeeper for his hattrick! Goal! Goal! Goal! RORY DALY (Bwang Tornados)! 0-4! HAT TRICK!

HALF TIME

51 mins: Corner in from Cray is headed past the Tycoon goalkeeper! Goal! Cray! 1-4!

56 mins: Free Kick to Tycoon F.C. and Brazier is to take it. He hits it hard over the wall, but sees the shot saved by the goalkeeper, but Mark O'Sullivan is lurking to pounce on the rebound and slot into the empty net! Goal! Mark O'Sullivan (Conor Brazier)! 1-5!

72 mins: SUBSTITUTIONS! G. Brophy > B. Tornados, A. Newton > B. Venderra, C. Smith > M. Brakeley

FULL TIME!

Cray 1 - 5 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Rory Daly x3

Conor Brazier

Mark O'Sullivan

Man of the Match: Rory Daly, 3 Goals, Match Rating of 9.6

• Upvote 1

We're conceeding on set pieces (particularly corners) and crosses a bit. How are our aerial stats?

On the plus side, at least our defence is still better than real life Arsenal's. What a shambolic performance yesterday against Southampton.

We're conceeding on set pieces (particularly corners) and crosses a bit. How are our aerial stats?

On the plus side, at least our defence is still better than real life Arsenal's. What a shambolic performance yesterday against Southampton.

Yeah our set piece defending is pretty shambolic. Gonna have to address that soon

I'm liking the play time despite my Young age, if we are promoted and you need then I volunteer to be loaned a league below for example

Well, with our younger players, we still need to give them playing time to ensure they reach their potential. Will be thinking of loaning out some of the players who are getting less playing time in January.

As the teams star player, I request a pay rise or I will play for Chelsea and captain them to glory instead

You can have a pay rise of 3 Mar Bars a week, or you can rot in the reserves. Your choice.

• Upvote 1

http://i.gyazo.com/565459736bb9b7fe6dec0e86a8311f25.png

You've been playing a lot recently but haven't had any updates.. Have you deserted us?

Not sure what worries me more

How often you post in here or that you took a screenshot of that and waited a few hours before posting it haha

I taking a slightly different tact for the minute. I am gonna be doing groups of matches before posting a bulk update of what has happened.

I will be doing Live Match Reports for any important fixtures

LATEST RESULTS ROUNDUP!

We have two matches to report to you now, with both coming from the Vanarama South.

The first match was a home game against Whitehawk, who were in 3rd place at the time.

Tycoon F.C. : T. John , V. Andropov , M. Brakeley , M. O'Sullivan, M. Tycoon, J. Hetfield, B. Vendarra, C. Brazier, B. O'Donnel, B. Tornados, R. Daly

20 mins: A long ball forward from the back finds Conor Brazier in space on the wing. As he sprints into the box, a slide tackle comes in from a defender, which only moves the ball towards the far post where a lurking Rory Daly pokes home! Goal! Rory Daly! 1-0!

28 mins: Tycoon's weakness at defending set pieces comes up again, as a Whitehawk player rises to head home at the near post from a corner! Goal! Whitehawk! 1-1!

45 mins: Nice buildup play on the wing sees O'Donnel pass the ball to Tornados. He lays it back to Hetfield, who plays it through to O'Donnel who finds space 25 yards out and hits a fierce shot which hits the underside of the crossbar before crossing the line! Goal! Bjorn O'Donnel (John Hetfield)! 2-1!

FULL TIME

Tycoon F.C. 2 - 1 Whitehawk

Goalscorers

Rory Daly

Bjorn O'Donnel

Man of the Match: Bjorn O'Donnel, 1 goal, Match Rating of 8.3

vs Weston-Super-Mare (A)

Tycoon F.C: K. Yento, V. Andropov, M. Brakeley, M. O'Sullivan, M. Tycoon, J. Hetfield, D. McCann, C. Brazier, B. O'Donnel, B. Tornados, K. Enlow

2 mins: O'Donnel with the ball in midfield. He launches a ball over the top of the defence, which is chested down fantastically by Ken Enlow before he finishes calmly past the keeper! Goal! Ken Enlow (Bjorn O'Donnel)! 0-1!

20 mins: Corner to Tycoon F.C. and Conor Brazier swings it into the near post. Mark O'Sullivan just misses it but it comes to the centre of the box where it is volleyed past the goalkeeper first time by Dale McCann! Goal! Dale McCann (Conor Brazier)! 0-2!

62 mins: Good build up play from Tycoon sees the ball played down the wing to Tornados, who crosses to the far post where Conor Brazier arrives to finish! Goal! Conor Brazier (Bwang Tornados)! 0-3!

82 mins: Free Kick to Tycoon 25 yards out. Brophy takes it, and he hits it hard and fast around the wall where they goalkeeper gets a hand to it, but can't prevent Brazier from following up and finishing past him! Goal! Conor Brazier (Grant Brophy)! 0-4!

Full Time

Weston-Super-Mare 0 - 4 Tycoon F.C.

Goalscorers

Ken Enlow

Dale McCann

Conor Brazier x2

Man of the Match: Conor Brazier, 2 goals, 1 assist, Match Rating of 9.5

• Upvote 2