More injury information

senjinone

Well, the injuries are based on your injured/never gets injured hidden, which has a certain amount of points attributed to your injury resistance. It's the same deal as "never gets cut". You could knock your opponent out with the first punch of the entire fight and get a 14 day injury, if your guy is injury prone.

Any additional information for injuries/cuts would fall into the same category as the thread recommending more spiced up fighter entrances. It doesn't actually change anything, and you could pretty much make it up for yourself and write about it on the forums as necessary.

For the record, I do a lot of preview/review writing for organizations, so I DO like anything that gives me more to write about. Generally, I just make up my own injuries/cuts during my reviews.

If fighter A receives a cut, I'll mention the location of the cut, even though it isn't really relevant. If the fight ends due to the cut, I'll usually put the wound somewhere over the eye, which would eventually lead to the stoppage. But that's just me.

• Upvote 1

Quote from the wiki:

Injured without getting hit

You don't have to get punched/kicked/whatever to get injured. You can get injured just as easily by punching someone as you do from getting punched. If you have been injured by brutalising your opponent, consider it an injured / broken hand.

Plus even if real life you don't have to hit someone to get injured.

Maybe he broke his hand on a punch?

Pulled his back on a takedown?

Pulled his groin getting outta the cage?

Yea man, it happened to me in one fight where I just threw lots of left body kicks, won in the first round but damn my leg felt terrible for a whole week after the fight... I think I've hit the elbow or the hip bone a couple of times.. :/

Thanks for all the answers how it happens and why, even if i dident ask for that as i got that answer in another post where i actually asked for that info :)

Here i made a post about an improvment i would like to see in the game.

Its just more realistic and interresting if you get to see what injured you and how, maybe during the fight or after in a mail or something.

• Upvote 1

Hurt his back bending down to tie his shoes, slipped in the shower and hit his head, tripped over his dog and dropped his dinner... wait this is my day, not relevant to the topic. Sorry!

• Upvote 1

Yeah, a little flavor text would be nice. For the actual functioning of the game, it doesn't matter, but it is fun to have more info.