Post Event - Show Fight Rating

Very straight forward and hardly a candidate for highest priority item of the year, but...

On the 'post event' page showing the fight outcomes, times and how the fight ended please include the fight rating.

Will save a jillion years for the purposes of choosing 'Of The Night' awards in many cases. Can also serve to pique people's interests in certain fights with high ratings.

• Upvote 10

I don't take ratings into account when awarding post fight bonuses. I read all the fights from each event. A one punch KO can have a higher rating than a 5 round war with a split decision and over a hundred strikes landed.

It will display the Fight Rating next to the time and round of the fight so it doesn't immediately pick the award, it simply aids in the decision making for those who wish to use it.

I don't take ratings into account when awarding post fight bonuses. I read all the fights from each event. A one punch KO can have a higher rating than a 5 round war with a split decision and over a hundred strikes landed.

You will still be able to, it would simply streamline the process for those of us with a never ending line of nubile young ladies waiting outside our bedroom door for sexual satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

Very straight forward and hardly a candidate for highest priority item of the year, but...

On the 'post event' page showing the fight outcomes, times and how the fight ended please include the fight rating.

Will save a jillion years for the purposes of choosing 'Of The Night' awards in many cases. Can also serve to pique people's interests in certain fights with high ratings.

Fight rating as a percent / number or as a description?

I like the idea so I +1 it :)