Easier way to book flights for fighters

markyosullivan

Currently I find it a major chore having to go into the Map webpage, then clicking on schedule flight and then trying to guess how close I can leave it to book my fighter a flight to their upcoming fight.

What I propose is an option (perhaps VIP only?) which automatically books you a public / private / personal jet to visit the location of the fight but will also ensure that you have 100% energy. So for example my fighter Corey Davis has a fight on the 15th of April, the system would automatically book him the latest flight he can take to ensure that he'll have 100% energy come fight night.

I know there's a system currently put in place that if you don't have a flight booked you get a warning, then it books you one automatically but I think I remember it doesn't book you a flight to ensure you have 100% energy, it's more so that you don't miss your flight so you could be walking in with 90% energy compared to your opponent who has 100% energy and you're already at a disadvantage.

• Upvote 5

In my opinion it would be better if flights/planes just didnt exist in the game... I know its more realistic and stuff but its a bit of a hassle that i think is unnecessary. Its not gonna change but I thought I'd just say it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...