devastated

detonator

I have to come out with this because I feel devestated after my todays performance. My only figter I did really care about lost and I am very upset and dont see why I have to hide myself anymore because at this point I dont have anything to lose anymore. Yes I am humors I once again have tried to play this game as civil as possible and I think I have done it the best way I could. If you want to ban me thats up to you of course but I cant do much about my adiction so I think I will probably come back again under different name. Anyways thats to anyone who I have talked with this account and who have helped me.

• Upvote 11
  • Downvote 7

I must be lost..

Humors got banned? When and why?

And if you stick around, dont let the losses get to you, they will bounce back.,

Numerous times and originally for things so bad people consider his name a pariah.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well for what it's worth, to me he appears to be having a better run this time so maybe Mike will let Detonator stick around for the long term if it means Humors isn't going to make a comeback since I think it's bad for the game that there are permanently banned user(s) that the staff should have to look out for and if it's possible to remove that then all the better for everyone. it's an odd way to go about it but really hiding as a normal user for as long as you have without getting yourself in a colossal amount of shit really does seem to be the only way to prove that you're capable of just being a normal player. In the short term I'd say you still broke a rule so I'd still expect to see some temporary ban(or something) on this account.

LMFAO what did Humors do that was so bad? hahahaa

If I recall correctly he was banned even when I started playing so I know of mostly trolling and exploiting game mechanics.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Been wondering when I would see him pop up again.. If you've kept it a secret this long then like others said, it proves you can be a legit and half ass respectful player.. I say give you a 3 day ban for having a multi and if then if you come back and act normal then you can stay.

• Upvote 1

I don't really know what he did in the past to piss Mike off so bad, but everyone deserves a second chance. I have nothing against him coming back as I am sure some of you will follow him from so up close that if he does anything fishy, he will get caught directly. I say, give him another chance and if he fucks up, no more chances for him to ever be allowed to play this game again.

• Upvote 1

I don't really know what he did in the past to piss Mike off so bad, but everyone deserves a second chance. I have nothing against him coming back as I am sure some of you will follow him from so up close that if he does anything fishy, he will get caught directly. I say, give him another chance and if he fucks up, no more chances for him to ever be allowed to play this game again.

By now, we are way past Chance #2 for him

I just want to know exactly what was so bad he did, I dont get it...

It's better to not know. Apart from the shit he has done on the site, he regularly tries to dig up real life info about people playing the game and acts like a stalker. Add in that he almost caused Mike to quit twice and that tells you what he is like.

Waiting for the post where he claims I am lying now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

He's has second chances, third chances you name it. If Mike says he can stay then thats ok by me, but i understand why Mike PERMANENTLY banned him. As i said before, surely that speaks for itself? Mike is a cool, level headed guy who wants the best for the game to do that to someone they must of taken him to his limits.

Mike's game, Mike's rules

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

If i had a nickel for every time someone has explained why he got banned originally...

Anyway, I personally don't really mind if he plays again or not. As he said he will keep on rejoining the game so i guess there's no point on banning him over and over again.

• Upvote 4

He's has second chances, third chances you name it. If Mike says he can stay then thats ok by me, but i understand why Mike PERMANENTLY banned him. As i said before, surely that speaks for itself? Mike is a cool, level headed guy who wants the best for the game to do that to someone they must of taken him to his limits.

Mike's game, Mike's rules

As I said, I didn't know why he was banned, but it seems as if what he did was pretty bad by reading GBK 's post. I'm ok with whatever Mike decides. It would be good to see that humors has really changed, but there is obviously no guarantee of that. Aah well, it's up to Mike now.

I say let him come back. Yes he has made mistakes but he has learned. Give him another shot. If he messes up then it wont take long and people will start talking. He seams to me that he has learned his lesson. I will even try and take him under my wing and see if I can keep him calm. If he feels like doing or saying something wrong he can bounce it off me in a PM and I will try and stop it before he starts.

Come on Mike, one more shot!!!!!

• Upvote 5

I say let him come back. Yes he has made mistakes but he has learned. Give him another shot. If he messes up then it wont take long and people will start talking. He seams to me that he has learned his lesson. I will even try and take him under my wing and see if I can keep him calm. If he feels like doing or saying something wrong he can bounce it off me in a PM and I will try and stop it before he starts.

Come on Mike, one more shot!!!!!

Very generous of you Joe, but if he messes up again, make sure your reputation won't get hurt by it also. I think that sometimes you are too good for your own good if that makes sense ;)

Can I remind you guys that Mike nearly QUIT because of this little cbomb.

You're all naive and evidently have no idea of what a little shit he is, I commend your big hearts but I would sack you all with <80 IQ

In a selfish way, I don't give a crap if he plays or not, but you can believe he'll be terrorizing somebody. Would you want that to be you or your friends in game? Probably not. So don't let him in knowing he'll do it to somebody else.

Last year I went out of my way to make friends with Edgars, which is his name. I explained to him why he's banned from the game, why he's banned from the chat, what he must of made other people feel like. But he is completely unable to empathize, he is psychopathic as psychopathic comes. He cares about no-body but himself and he's a manipulative little rat.

Sorry Edgars. But it's not happening.

Mike has given him SO many chances to the point Mike has said "play the game, don't tell me who you are" and LOOK WHAT HE'S DONE

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

I have been messaging him off and on for a long time, so I guess if he gets banned I should be too for knowing about him. I really believe he has changed. he has had this account for a while now, and no one has complained about him that I am aware of. Make it a probation or something. Only let him play and post on forum if he is good for a while then maybe do chat. But just take baby steps. Let him prove himself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He got a second chance, then a third chance when Mike said he could play incognito but he has yet to manage to do such a thing. I am guessing people forget the fact Mike had to stay up for a few days and clean up the forums of pictures he was posting the second time he got banned. In order to deal with this Mike eventually agreed to allow him to play incognito which he has never been able to do and eventually Mike said no, he will never be allowed to return and has stated this numerous times over the past two years as he has tried to come back.

If he played incognito and never spoke to me personally i wouldn't give a shit. As part of the chat moderation team we have had to deal with him a lot more than most regular users in the game, Listerman gave him an inch and he tried to take a mile and got himself perma banned from chat. This also happened previously when Widing tried the same thing.

There is a quote i use to describe Humors and people who deal with him.

"the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results"

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

I have been around for going on 6 years, believe me I know the stuff he done. It was bad, man I even went rounds with him a couple times. But we have settled it and things are OK, I really think it is just his culture difference he didn't understand some things he said were hurtful when he was trying to be funny. Yes he went to far, yes he drove Mike crazy. I would bet he was drunk when he did most of it. Not saying that is right just saying I have done a lot of stupid stuff when I was drunk and thank God every time the person I pissed off forgave me. We had a conversation about 2 weeks ago about his ant farm. It lasted at least 40 messages. He really does try I think. Mike could just block his account and if he needs to message Mike he could send it to me. I will look at it and if it is crazy I will just delete it, if it is a real question I can then forward it on to Mike. Maybe I am crazy, I am sure I would get several PM's a day that needed to be deleted but at least it would not get to Mike and he could ignore him. If he is bugging someone they can message me and I will tell him to stop. I wouldn't go through all this if I didn't believe he has changed. I think I have made my point so I will end it here. But if he is considered to come back just let me know what I can do to help keep things calm.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2