devastated

detonator

If you think that, you misunderstood me. I called nobody a liar. I am just wondering why there hasn't been shown proof yet on this thread while normally that is the first thing that happens.

Would be lovely to show evidence if Mike hadn't had to delete the entire catalogue of shit he did

Look up DavyJones' post to see Mike's statement on it

Would be lovely to show evidence if Mike hadn't had to delete the entire catalogue of shit he did

That his posts have all been deleted by Mike, that I know, but has nobody that was contacted by him on facebook taken a print screen of it?

I mean, if he did crzay stuff like stalking on facebook and contact their friends in real life etc, then I would have for sure made print screens etc.

Anyway, he won't be allowed by Mike I'm sure so this thread will prove to be useless I guess.

Would you prefer play with humors named as humors so you know who it is and can black list him in the game ? Or having him under a different name so he can go into your alliance and maybe fuck you up, if he's that bad what difference will it makes ?

Most of the guys just have to be butt hurt about something and humors is the fall guy. The rest just jump the bandwagon to get along with the veterans (yes rocket sausage)
  • Downvote 1

I am wondering something as I wasn't around yet when humors behaved as bad as you guys say. Is there any prove of what he did? And did he look up anyone that didn't use his real name in the game on facebook? I mean, if you use your own name, then you can't blame anyone for taking a look at your profile right? I am not defending him, but just wondering if there is prove of what he did, as me and other newer managers have never seen that stuff happen with him as we weren't playing the game yet.

No matter what small fishy thing happens in the game, a forum thread seems to be set up for it, so for such huge stuff that happened, there must be a lot of evidence right?

Mike got the evidence from myself with print screens of him boasting about it, i still have the email in my sent box. Mike was also able to access my account and see where the message came from etc. As far as using my real name? Most games i signed up for ask for your real name and then you input a nickname which is Dinooo. However, it came up with my real name and i just thought meh, what is the worst that can happen since on other games most people knew my real name anyway and nothing bad had happened even with some weirdos on them, nothing ever became personal.

I am guessing you are also forgetting the personal nature of these attacks which affects your real life. Anyone i know other than Igor went straight to Mike about it and never mentioned it in the forums until after he was gone.

To Shiftas, my profile is private hence the reason he was never actually able to find me. I have all the strictest Facebook privacy measures possible in order to avoid people being able to find me but it does not always work.

Mike got the evidence from myself with print screens of him boasting about it,

Yeah but you haven't posted them! #sincenoonehaspostedthemandthescreenshotswhateveryonesaysmustnotbetruesoweshouldgivehimanothechance

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

To be fair, the time humors supposedly was gonna message dinooo's mother (which really was some poor ginger from Iverness) he never actually did it, nor did he intend to. humors and I had a private conversation going during that entire thing.

• Upvote 1

I bet you think woman who where short dresses deserve to be sexually attacked too then eh with that logic, what a muppet

You're comparing accesing facebook profile with sexual assault.

@Dinooo, that's why everyone should have it set to private.

And what about humors himself, you guys know his real name, you have his picture I believe, someone even threw around his phone number in the chat. You're basically doing what you are blaming him for.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

You're comparing accesing facebook profile with sexual assault.@Dinooo, that's why everyone should have it set to private.And what about humors himself, you guys know his real name, you have his picture I believe, someone even threw around his phone number in the chat. You're basically doing what you are blaming him for.

I'm comparing the logic and accessing a profile is fine making threats with the information you gather isn't

You're comparing accesing facebook profile with sexual assault.

@Dinooo, that's why everyone should have it set to private.

And what about humors himself, you guys know his real name, you have his picture I believe, someone even threw around his phone number in the chat. You're basically doing what you are blaming him for.

How many of us are contacting his friends and family on facebook? It's one thing to message the person themselves, but to actually be mentally deficient enough to think contacting other people they know is way out of bounds.

• Upvote 1

Bjorn didn't call anyone a liar. He wasn't there first hand so he didn't know what went on, just like me..

I wanted proof, before I had an opinion on this matter. The post that showed the old thread gave me some evidence but not enough to hate the guy.. Bjorn is just trying to be civil and keep this from turning into another warzone... He is looking for answers, like I did.

• Upvote 1

Humors is good people and people ought to give him another chance.

I definitely think the guy should have another chance. He's hid himself well enough that very few people knew it was him, and as long as the guy plays by the same rules as everyone else in the forums, I'd like to see him get another chance. Worse comes to worse and he does something else, he gets banned again and comes back under a different name. Mentor scams old people and tried to use MMATycoon as a recruiting site for his pyramid scheme and he's still here.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mike got the evidence from myself with print screens of him boasting about it, i still have the email in my sent box. Mike was also able to access my account and see where the message came from etc. As far as using my real name? Most games i signed up for ask for your real name and then you input a nickname which is Dinooo. However, it came up with my real name and i just thought meh, what is the worst that can happen since on other games most people knew my real name anyway and nothing bad had happened even with some weirdos on them, nothing ever became personal.

I am guessing you are also forgetting the personal nature of these attacks which affects your real life. Anyone i know other than Igor went straight to Mike about it and never mentioned it in the forums until after he was gone.

To Shiftas, my profile is private hence the reason he was never actually able to find me. I have all the strictest Facebook privacy measures possible in order to avoid people being able to find me but it does not always work.

I'm not saying humors never did shit. But what kind of pitcture are you talking about ? Screen from facebook or from chats where he was joking about you with mannetosen ? If it's about facebook screens with humors message to you or anyone family members why you just don't show them, where as these screens ? Maybe blurry them if there is a too bad part.

Every time I see a new thread about humors there is new stuff involved from players who just listen and repeat , looks like bush telegraph to me.

• Upvote 1

Let it GO. 1 more chance, if he blows it,.we ALL burn him at the stake.