Calling all gingers! Calling all gingers! Time to step up.

KingEpicity

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m2kqpi9qno1rpt7sfo3_250.gif

Well all know you're not the same Chris Karter anymore. All those years stuck in the gay-friend-zone with all those hot pieces of ass has left you depressed, cold and lonely.

It's time to embrace the future, it's time to accept the Pope of Hype has come to Dethrone the KO King. Your time on the top is long gone and I am going to prove it.

I challenge you to a 5 fight series.

185 lbs

Amisviiksi Tolonen

vs

Ricky "Sticky Chronic" Icky

170 lbs

Ozzy "Irish Hand Grenade" McKane

vs

"The Bastard Executioner " Brynden Epicity

155 or 170 lbs i don't care

Malakai "Scorpion King" Semerkhet

vs

"Sexual Perfection" Dean Duggan

185 lbs (same division and same org already and I will be champ soon, we can make it a title match)

Orlando Diggs

vs

"The Astonishing " Chris Kennedy

155 lbs

Jessie "Ares" Ortega

vs

Silva "The Dragon" Zoldyck

Come on Rambro, show me what you got left in the tank. Are you still the KO king? Are you still the manager that is the only Grand Slam winner in Tycoon history(#1 fighter, #1 KT fighter, #1 manager, TWGC winner)?! Come and play with me. It's all in the game... can you still play or you too old?

0d1352b30702d8b5016aa0087b3c5036.jpg

• Upvote 12

Awesome, I'm really interested in this..... Be careful what you wish for Ryan......

Karter is a maniac!

I'm a crazy mother fucker man, you never know what I am going to do next. If I step into my grave, I will do with a weird smile that makes everyone in the room feel uncomfortable.

http://memesvault.com/wp-content/uploads/Challenge-Accepted-Reaction-Gif-11.gif

http://media.yourdailymedia.com/4/1mSIJ.gif

Am I the only one who gets infuriated by gifs which have the words of what is being said in the gif, except the gif only goes as long as "Challenge Accep"?

Unless you can lip read not sure what you're on about here.

• Upvote 1

Now that is how a man steps up to the plate. No tiptoeing around about my fighters pussy is bleeding this week. Just Challenge accepted. Good for you White Jesus. I cant wait to hear all the mom jokes.

Good luck to you Ryan. All the ginger in the world can't save you now :us:

You gotta respect the straight up reply. Not like some others on these boards who call people out and then duck their own challenges. Jesus is dead, he's been replaced by the Holy Spirit of Hype, the Messiahype and of course the big man himself. As the Pope of Hype I have been charged with the voice and authority of anything hype. I am the judge, jury and executioner and White Jesus needs to answer for his sinful lack of hype.

• Upvote 1

Why are you calling all gingers, why not just narrow it down to one ginger.

Pretty sure they have some strange telepathic ability to communicate with each other. Figured he would get the message much faster.

• Upvote 3

Unless you can lip read not sure what you're on about here.

I'm pretty sure he's right, it doesn't bug me personally since I can't read lips but you should be able to tell by looking at it that the gif is too short to be complete. The best way I can explain it if you can't see it is to look at it and say "challenge accepted" in time with it.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure he's right, it doesn't bug me personally since I can't read lips but you should be able to tell by looking at it that the gif is too short to be complete. The best way I can explain it if you can't see it is to look at it and say "challenge accepted" in time with it.

Ah okay thanks for clarifying I misunderstood what he was saying. The GIF is incomplete, ironically my GIF looks like it was cut in the beginning and only says "man in his time ya know"

Are you still the manager that is the only Grand Slam winner in Tycoon history(#1 fighter, #1 KT fighter, #1 manager, TWGC winner)?!

As currently worded(my twgc was div 2), I did that too. I'll add win an end of season Island Tournament to give me Pentagonal Brilliance.

Good luck with the challenge, it will be interesting. Two of the fights look like no brainer CK wins, the other three look real close.

• Upvote 1

As currently worded(my twgc was div 2), I did that too. I'll add win an end of season Island Tournament to give me Pentagonal Brilliance.

Good luck with the challenge, it will be interesting. Two of the fights look like no brainer CK wins, the other three look real close.

Yeah division 1 is what I meant but I did not stat it. CK still has to get an island tournament medal I suppose.

"Two of the fights look like no brainer CK wins, the other three look real close."

That's how I like it. Let there be no doubts when I win the series and wipe my bum with his crown then going to town while banging his mum.

GET HYPE.

We called Insanity Welterweight Champion, Ozzy "Irish Hand Grenade" McKane, a Convicted Fighter managed by legendary manager Chris Karter, to conduct a phone interview with him after he was caught in the backseat of John Hetfield's stretch limousine with Ryan Epicity's mother.

CWM83jRUsAAHZLn.jpg

Ozzy, let's skip the formalities and cut to the chase. What the fuck was that! The picture, you know what I'm talking about, what was going on there?

It was just business. Nothing personal.

It looked personal to me, and to the rest of the world for that matter.

She's a nice ole lady, aint she? Tight arse on those ole' bags. Built for speed wit' a wee bit of comfort.

You looked pretty happy yourself.

We were havin' a good time. T'was always fun to mix business with pleasure, y'know what I mean? Hahaha who'm I kiddin', o' course you don't kid. Maybe I'll take you out for a night on the town and give lil Ryan's mum a call.

I'm married so that won't be necessary.

You know you want to motorboat those ole' fun-bags.

..fun bags...?

Aye, that's what we was callin 'em.

You really are a deviant.

Look lad, I'm a bit shattered. I was up all night smashin' Ryan's mum. Lass knows how to ride the pony. If you want to take in a show, you can find me at Convicted Fight Club on Saturday. I need a full week to recover from that pounding I put on that ole' snatch.

• Upvote 8

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/orgupcomingeventpublic.php?EvID=852862

Fights are gonna go down on this card. One of the fights had to be pulled due to a huge weight difference oversight, so 4 fights are gonna happen on the card. 3 of the fights are currently sent out, just waiting on a contract to be accepted for the 4th to be sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's do it again then dawg, 5 rounds all fights.

Kennedy would/will take that ass in a rematch, Trinity or in Budo Rei for the title I don't give a fuck.

Tolo should consider himself lucky he didn't get away with a L. He losses a 5 round decision there.

Brynden is not available for questioning.

Malakai is a pussy with no heart, he loses the next fight.

5 rounds, 10 rounds I don't give a fuck. I'm just here to fight.

Entire Karter roster is on steroids.

Congratulations to you, motherfucker, I'm the show.

• Upvote 4