Fighter's Title History

Ashbourne

Sorry if this has been posted many times before but this is the first thing that springs to mind for me.

I think it would be great if somewhere on the fighter's page it keeps a record of the titles won by the fighter. From previous and current orgs. In a way that stands out from the current trophies look and so we don't have to go through the fighter's record to work it out ourselves. Just to put more emphasis on the titles.

Something like:

2 x Budo Rei Middleweight Champion

1 x CAGED COMBAT RIO Middleweight Champion (7 title defenses)

One more title related request (and hopefully this is all realistic and not too much work) is to put the current number of titles being held by an alliance in the alliance page. And if we click on it, we can see all of the champions listed.

I like titles.

That's titles. Not titties. But I do like them too.

Sorry again if this has been requested and shot down for good reason many times before. Love the game!

• Upvote 17

• 1 month later...

Sorry if this has been posted many times before but this is the first thing that springs to mind for me.

I think it would be great if somewhere on the fighter's page it keeps a record of the titles won by the fighter. From previous and current orgs. In a way that stands out from the current trophies look and so we don't have to go through the fighter's record to work it out ourselves. Just to put more emphasis on the titles.

Something like:

2 x Budo Rei Middleweight Champion

1 x CAGED COMBAT RIO Middleweight Champion (7 title defenses)

One more title related request (and hopefully this is all realistic and not too much work) is to put the current number of titles being held by an alliance in the alliance page. And if we click on it, we can see all of the champions listed.

I like titles.

That's titles. Not titties. But I do like them too.

Sorry again if this has been requested and shot down for good reason many times before. Love the game!

+1

• 5 years later...