Have an question

JTTank55

AM I the only one that this happens too? I have an gym, but it says I am only allowed one company for some reason. I want to make an org, but can't.

You can only have one company
  • Upvote 2

Well, you can only technically own one company, he could technically "sell his gym" to somebody else to run and then open an org.

• Upvote 1

He is from LA. Cali's education system isn't exactly top notch. Be happy you understood him at all as they seem to be regressing to cave man speech.

Do u think I give an shit what you think? Hell I gotta admit I hate all the dumbasees here too but u need to get off the forums, and back to the shit stain life you came from. Stop searching th forums looking for people u can plant some Class A knowledge on. Great job! You sound a little bit smarter, know you can feel better when you walk out into the real world!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Your guys jokes are fucking awful

Get an professional writer and learn some better insults/jokes

Do u think I give an shit what you think? Hell I gotta admit I hate all the dumbasees here too but u need to get off the forums, and back to the shit stain life you came from. Stop searching th forums looking for people u can plant some Class A knowledge on. Great job! You sound a little bit smarter, know you can feel better when you walk out into the real world!

Learn how to use the quote and edit functions and don't triple post on the forums.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

So u are defending these dickheads? REALLLLLLLLLLLLY BRO

Like I said its forums, I had an question, I don't really care what these single 50 yr old men say.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/0b19fc147a4062276a13f38edde46cfa/tumblr_mesg0scc9Q1ragpqjo1_400.jpg

Go promote your company somewhere else. #yawn

So, you had a question, yet this is the first time you have posted in this thread?

• Upvote 2

Really, u don't understand what I meant, of course not. It shows how retarded an fucking ORG can be ran by this dude. Pick your fights, when they have worthy causes. I have to say more? Just stop talking. You started this my man, just leave.

http://makeameme.org/media/created/Stupid-People-Stupid.jpg

Who do you think you talking to?

Smells like multi? That's cute, the whole post is here to defend their butt buddy. Do u even realize that I was organially just defending myself from assholes trying to be smart. Then they send in their support since they too afraid too talk themselves.

you do realise your posting from 2 different accounts don't you?